21st September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma

can plz give me fee structure of other related courses for mba ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Pharm in Narsee Monjee Institute of Pharmacy, Mumbai
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  3. How to register for internship in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission having scored 83 percentile in MHT-CET?
  5. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  6. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  7. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  8. How to take admission in Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai after scoring 94% in class 12th?
  9. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  10. List of good private colleges offering master of human resource and organisational development(MHROD)?
  11. Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA?
  12. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  13. Is DU offering BBA? Names of the colleges and how to apply for them?
  14. List best Part Time Business schools in India?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 894 rank in GPAT?
  17. Teaching jobs after M.Pharma and B.Pharma?
  18. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
21st September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma

24th September 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact amount of fees in mba mpharm for complete studies in nmims
3rd October 2011, 01:18 AM
rahul kalaskar

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute o

if i can pass NMAT exam, then what the structure of fees , any scholarship is given. (pharm. management)
6th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafna Ashmi.A View Post
MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management) (School of Business Management)
Seats: 30 (15% management quota seats) for 2 Years

I year :1,64,650

II year:1,57,600
Hello Sir,

I am very intrested to do it please help me

Thanks & Kind Regards
Vijay Sharma
Mob No +91 98217 29970
14th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi!! just wanted to know what was the cutoff for MBA in pharmacuetical management in the yr 2011 ?????
1st December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me sir hw can i get admission without filling the nmims form in pharm mba or also wanted to know the fee str. for management seat
10th February 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

can anybody give me an idea of the placement records of MBA Pharmaceuticals in NArsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies? please , its urgent !
14th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing my b.tech from biotechnology...i m a final year student.so can biotechnology student persue pharmaceutical management mba program?
30th March 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

which is the best collage for pharmaceutical MBA in BANGALORE and its fees structure.
6th April 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME THE INFORMATION REGARDING ENTARANCE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT IN NMIMS
4th May 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for M.Pharma MBA pharmaceutical management?
24th November 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for m.pharm in nmims for 2013?????
30th November 2016, 05:50 PM
january2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management is 5 lac for two years including all the charges.

You will be provided fooding as well as lodging over there. Even you don't have to spent extra over fooding and lodging.

Even in that fee structure, your tuition fee will also be included.
there will be no any of the university charge as well as examination charge is included in the amount. It will be exclusive of all the charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?