6th June 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

Hii my name is ajay and I have get 89.6% mark inn up board I want to get Admission in du Best college and course of B.sc Hons inn chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  3. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  4. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  5. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College? -- [New]
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  7. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  14. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  15. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  18. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
29th July 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

Sir,what is the minimum marks required for geology honours in any good college?
22nd March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum % age reqiured in class 12 th to take admission in PU for bsc honours in any of subjects from PCM?
24th March 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I have life sciences, mathematics, history and tourism and would like to know the percentage to get into a university in the medical field
2nd May 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that how much percentage will be needed of 12th class for bsc honours and to take admission in lovely professional university
29th May 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir , It is necessary to get a good mark in mathematics to get admission in BSc.(chemistry) in cotton college?

THANK YOU Sir.....
1st June 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm hirak chatterjee. Want to admission in presidency college in eng hnrs.in subject 70 avarage 63%.can I apply?
4th June 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

last year cut off marks for FY BSC IN mithibai college vile parle.
10th June 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you inform me the minimum marks require for bsc from du and i belong to general cast
18th June 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am a cocommerce student my question is that can i get admission without maths and what is the cut off
9th April 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks and percentage required for bengali honors in precidency college?
24th March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I got 80 in chemistry , 78 in physics , 80 in Maths & 90 in Biology. I'm interested for B SC honours in Asutosh Collage. Is this number enough for applying in this college?
Thanking you
yours truly,
Soumyajit Bhowmik
25th March 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required for getting chemistry honours in college?
16th April 2017, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get admission to Medinipur college, I'm ST. What is the condition and qualifications of the admission to this college?
17th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Sowmya, I have got 870 marks in intermediate 2017 and my hall ticket number is 1750225240, I want to study in your nizam college will I get seat in your college, please reply.
17th April 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with 87 percentage 2017 and I want to study BSc degree in government college especially in Nizam college and I am from OC category will I get seat please reply to my question,sir.
19th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir please let me know all about admitting in a college please give me a detailed instruction so that I can easily go through the process ..
Thanking You
Sougata Biswas
31st May 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello I get 62% in physics 87% in mathematics and 76% in chemistry. can I get chemistry honours in presidency college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?