25th July 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?

Hello All,
I am a student of class 12 of WBCHSE Board. My subject combination:- Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. I want to get admission in Presidency college in Physiology Honours. I want to know what is the minimum percentage requires in 12th Board exam to get a chance?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  2. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  5. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  13. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  17. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 12:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?

To get admission in Physiology in Presidency college candidate have to secure 70% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
For SC/ST candidate only 40% marks are required.

Note : Aggregate percentage will be calculated out of best four subjects.
26th July 2015, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
I am a student of class 12 of WBCHSE Board. My subject combination:- Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. I want to get admission in Presidency college in Physiology Honours. I want to know what is the minimum percentage requires in 12th Board exam to get a chance?
If you have scored 80% in 12th standard from WBCHSE then you are eligible to get admission in BA in Physiology in Presidency college.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks in 12th standard are eligible to apply in BA in Physiology in Presidency college.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 of 12WBCHSE board. My subject combination are: physic,chem,math,bio. I want to get admission in presidency college in physiology honours. I want to know what is the minimum percentage requires in 12th board exam to get a chance??(i am cust of OBC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?