11th September 2010, 02:21 PM
noproblem

Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

Quote:
Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?
what r the preffarable books to refer and model questionsand important topics in each subject
hello friend you can go for following books :
book of piyush publications for gpat preparations
book by mohammad ali
and other text books of yours that you study in b.pharma all the semesters

for pharmacology you can refer kdt ,lippincott
for medicinal chemisrty you can take help from your text book by hks

important topics are :
pharmacology
pharmaceutics
pharmacognosy

Related Questions:
  1. Books, Syllabus and tips for preparation of GPAT examination
  2. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  3. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  4. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  5. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  6. Reference books and previous year question papers of GPAT
  7. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
  8. Syllabus, previous year papers and name of reference books for preparation of AFCAT?
  9. Syllabus, Previous year papers and Best books for the preparation of Power Grid Exam?
  10. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  11. HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus, previous years papers and books to be referred to prepare for NSE certification exam
  13. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  16. Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  18. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
13th September 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the time management for study of each subject in gpat preparation
13th September 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can u give the list f buks 4r pharmacology nd medicinal chemistry
17th September 2010, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

All is well
17th September 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir , can u plz tell me when gpat exam will be held this year ?i had completed my b pharm in 2008 wanna know whether i am eligible to write gpat this year ? waitin for ur reply........
22nd September 2010, 12:47 PM
swetah

What is the date of the exam for GPAT 2011? When the forms of the exam will be available in bank? HOW MANY MARKS WE HAVE TO GET TO QUALIFY IN GPAT? Where is the centre to answer the exam in Goa?
5th October 2010, 01:34 PM
nilesh barhate

Post Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

im bpharm finalyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.[/QUOTE]
15th October 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

would u gve me the syllabus for g-pat 2011?
16th October 2010, 12:04 AM
vik111

Dear,

gpat exam for this year is already conducted in may2010
you must be appearing inthe next year and you can get all the details of syllabus and preparation and exam pattern on
www.gpatindia.com
this site also provide you last year papers also .

all the best
19th October 2010, 11:06 AM
dhakarrc

hello dear,,,,,,
give ur mail ID,,,,,,,, i will send u the soft copy of GPAT Qs.

R. C. Dhakar, M.Pharm, Ph.D.(P)
Dept. of Pharmacy, IEC-CET, Gr Noida
22nd October 2010, 10:57 AM
gadhavi.vihar

sir, im final year b.pharm student wouid u please give info about gpat exam?
22nd October 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

The test series for GPAT as well as NIPER is offered by pharma publications along with a free test at www.pharmapublications.in

Hope it helps many
31st October 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which books i refer for gpat and please give me information about gpat enterans exam class in maharashtra

gpat.50webs.com all your question's answer
open it
8th November 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
WOULD U LIKE TO GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS, FROM WHERE TO READ PLZ........?
Piyush gpat book is the best one.
u can all refer other gpat books in that the brief summary
of every subject u can prepare.
9th November 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me list of top 10 collage of maharastra
9th November 2010, 02:23 PM
bhavin desai

[QUOTE=anaparthi.rukmini;87790]respcted sir
im bpharm finalyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.im also very confuse what will do after b.pharma ,please replay me
12th November 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. im bphm fnl yr,i want to know infmatn abt gpat xam syabuls n qualifng marks?
n wht are b other options other than gpat?
12th November 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

GPAT 2011 8th may 2011
opening date 17th january
closing date 21st feb
last date of submission 28th feb.
-vinayak (09016815039)
12th November 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get a easy way of rank&2 qualify m goall dude?
13th November 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the number of students appearing in gpat exam?
13th November 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

GPAT Official announcement

Date: 8th May 2011

Syllabus completely Revised. Copy available at Pharma Publications

For details

Visit www.pharmapublications.in
14th November 2010, 04:12 PM
manoj pundlik jadhav

Talking Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoj jadhav View Post
respcted sir
im bpharm finalyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.
sir kiendly requisted give up dates of dates............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
14th November 2010, 08:07 PM
desh deepak pandey

Quote:
CAN YOU GIVE ME A DETAILED SYLLABUS OF GAPT?
you can find it on www.gpat.in website. this is again organised by m s barodora university gujarat
17th November 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am manu ,i want to ask about pharm.d and its career in future.
17th November 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the entrance date of gpat 2011.
19th November 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,when will be the form for gpat available...Are there any books for studying new syllabus
21st November 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me name of books(auther) subject wise for gpat
25th November 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

Looking with keen eyes on the syllabus of GPAt 2011 syllabus has been revised with view to include more topics from B Pharmacy syllabus .
Many new topics have been added in Pharmaceutics , pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Drug store management has been included .
In addition to this Drug Information Services ,Records and Reports ,Nuclear Pharmacy:
and inorganic chemistry have been added. For detailed syllabus visit
http://gpat.in/index.php?gpat=syllabus11
Youy may also visit
http://www.globeofpharmacy.blogspot.com/
for updated information about GPAt and everything you want to know about pharmacy.
27th November 2010, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the sbjcts in m.pharm n the oppurtunities related to them respectively
28th November 2010, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

For better GPAT Preparation Join Online Test series offered by Score Tutorial
Visit www.gpat.co
1st December 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

would you help me by advising some tips for preparation of GPAT exam?
please give me book name for preparation of GPAT exam for all subjects.
4th December 2010, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m studnt of b. pharm 7th sem
i want to know 2011 gpat intrance will conduct
pls tell me
5th December 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is the book gate:a companion by n.n.inamdar good.
6th December 2010, 03:38 PM
priti yadav

give me imp. topic of organic chemistry, physical chemistry.
8th December 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hi can u please tell me the buks dat are helpful in prep for g pat 2011? are piyush n mohammed ali r enough or any other buks r required as the syllabus was revised?
11th December 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of GPAT-2011
13th December 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can any one say what is d qualifying mark in 2010 gpat
14th December 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

how to get the gpat model questions in to the mobile.
15th December 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

which books we have to refer for gpat??????????????????????????????????????????
15th December 2010, 11:35 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you can get the latest updates of the exam date , form filling, syllabus and every details from the site:
www.gpat.in
22nd December 2010, 01:07 PM
krishnaveni rachamalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj k t View Post
How many marks we have to get to qualify in gpat?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
there is no exact mark. the qualifying marks depends on toughness or easy ness of paper. last year 39 marks are the minimum qualifying mark
23rd December 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me all gate papers n if u haave sample papers then them also
4th January 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

hi my studymates ..
My self jayesh ,i just want date,form fees.
Now i m in 2nd bpharm but i want to give GPAT exam .just tell me i m
alow to write this exam or not.
5th January 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

would u pls help me by advising some tips for the preparation of gpat exam?& please tell books name.
15th January 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is the book gate:a companion by n.n.inamdar good.
Yes the book nn inamdar GATE a companion is very useful. Since it contains the answers with explanation we get the overall picture of the related topic The information / answers are to the point. I could get 97 percentile with the help of book. I had relied completely on the book for the last 1 1/2 month of the preparation.
17th January 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
can u tell me when they r going to conduct gpat in 2011?
good evening sir , please tell me gpat exam date and also tell me sir preparation of the books.
22nd January 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir im willing to write...GPAT xam in this year...so i wud like to hav short term coaching.......
Is this short term coaching of 42 days will do anything for me....?.i mean can i get a rank in gpat..with dis 42 days of coaching......
plzzzz advice me ..some ideas ...wat to do .within dis short period of tiime..
22nd January 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir im willing to write...GPAT xam in this year...so i wud like to hav short term coaching.......
Is this short term coaching of 42 days will do anything for me....?.i mean can i get a rank in gpat..with dis 42 days of coaching......
plzzzz advice me ..some ideas ...wat to do .within dis short period of tiime..
31st January 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how many percent r requiree for gpat?
2nd February 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
would u pls help me by advising some tips for the preparation of gpat exam?& please tell books name.
The first book in GPAT is set to launch in the market. Refer http://www.pharmapublications.in/gpat-success-series.html for details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?