9th February 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

helo frendz plz tell me the abt gpat eligibilty?

Related Questions:
  1. Books, Syllabus and tips for preparation of GPAT examination
  2. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  3. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  4. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  5. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  6. Reference books and previous year question papers of GPAT
  7. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
  8. Syllabus, previous year papers and name of reference books for preparation of AFCAT?
  9. Syllabus, Previous year papers and Best books for the preparation of Power Grid Exam?
  10. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  11. HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus, previous years papers and books to be referred to prepare for NSE certification exam
  13. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  16. Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  18. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
9th February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

How i can preparation the entrance exam of gpat. please suggest me
12th February 2011, 10:41 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

i think you are asking about the value of m.pharma in usa
i would like to tell you that they do not take m.pharma

you can take admission in usa MS or PHD degree in pharmacy after your b.pharm
for this yo need to appear for GRE exam
13th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am study to 2 years b.pharm but sir if i study to m.pharm india to qualified to other country?
7th April 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

can any guide me best college in delhi,kashmir for m.pharm(pharmaceutics)
9th May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how many marks should we score to qualify GPAT 2011 ?
11th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks required to qualify in gpat2011
11th May 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

GPAT 2011 Analysis and answer Key
13th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark for gpat.i have reservation. imay get 35 marks in recently conducted gpat xam..wheather i would get a seat????????????????????????
20th May 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

gpat total syllabus
5th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

when gpat exam date in next year
7th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

gpat 2011 question paper
18th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Am a b.pharm student final yr and I want to give gpat exam.Please suggest me some usefull books for that exam.
19th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

pls give some information how i can prepare each and evey subject of gpat2012?????
1st August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sri lakshmi tirupathi
im bpharm 3rdyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.[/QUOTE]
16th August 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

best publisher for gpat books both objective and subjective matter.
24th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 3600 rank in gpat in 2011 i shoud take admission or not
8th September 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir am studying b pharm 3rd year nw n in a grt confusn abt d future in pharma field:(can any one plz suggest me whetr 2 opt 4r gre or gpat?? whc one is d bst way 2 go ???n hw vl be d lfe if we choose 4r ms ??? do we hav a bright futuer der in pharma field???
22nd September 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

can u send me a gpat syllabus & referance books
25th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir is it necessary to join a test series for GPAT preparation? please tell me some question bank papers for the same.
3rd October 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me which book is prefer for preparation of gpat exam which covers whole syllabus?
3rd November 2011, 04:58 PM
mdsd

i think for preparing gpat examination the two books are valuable by names: author: dr.mohammed ali, birla publication pvt and gpat book by imandar
26th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, im b pharm pass out from 2007yr so how i prepare for gpat & how plannig for best study for exame.
30th January 2012, 06:32 PM
pujasre

Hi Sir HI SIR CAN YOU GIVE ME A DEITAL SYLLABUS FOR G PAT?
4th February 2012, 09:33 AM
pallavi singh 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaparthi.rukmini View Post
respcted sir im bpharm finalyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.
give detail knowledge about the syllebus and also about its model paper
1st May 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

what are the qualifying marks in GPAT 2012?
13th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the reference books to be used mostly for the preparation of gpat pls............................................... .....
21st March 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir.what d name of renowned universities which conduct their individual exam offering courses for mpharm.they not require gpat scorecard or marks in gpat.
[email protected]
24th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me about pharm
.d
22nd October 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding GPAT Exam? Syllabus of GPAT Exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/information-regarding-gpat-exam-syllabus-gpat-exam-309189.html#ixzz2iQtTY4Ik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?