18th March 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)?

dear sir after amie can i appear for UPSC exam?
18th March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hai,i finished my dece and working in a tyre manufacturing company. I want to go to aeronautical field,if there is any part time studies for this?
19th March 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have complete diploma in mech.Engg.i want to ask to you?which is the best course in my carear by distance B-tech,
and A.M.I.E? Sir pls tell me i am very confuse. Which is the best university for your answer
in india?
If you are an average student dont go for B-tech of AMIE because the subjects are more of engineering based and syllabus is vast in case of AMIE. But in IIIE preliminary is engineering subject oriented and section A / Section B are full of paractical industrial and management related subjects and easy to clear... All the best
6th June 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

NOW I AM WORKING IN GOVT SECTOR MY QUALIFICATION IS HSC ,ITI FITTER AND NOW I WANT TO JOIN DISTANCE DIPLOMA MECH OR IIIE OR AMIE SO PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION FOR ME
11th August 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I Have complete IIIE,how to write the degree qualification after my name for Ex.I have complete BE (Suresh BE) ...
26th October 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gskrishna View Post
Dear sir,
Now i am in working in one private two wheeler manufaturing company after my diploma completion.now i want to continue my education through distance.which is the best course to my career growth AMIE or IIIE or B.tech (distance).
It depends on your interest, both are valuable in market but still AMIE is best for Electrical & Electronics student whereas IIIE provides Graduationship Programs (BE) in Industrial Engg. only

Tks.
Manish
+91-78198-70959
4th December 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i have just completed my diploma(mechanical) through HSBTE.which one is more better for me AMIE OR distance education(b.tech) without leaving job.
4th February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

my self kishan,
i heard that iiie s not certified by govt or Aicte
if it has certified them how to apply for it.?
15th May 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I, Subhankar Dutta, from Sonarpur, Kolkata-150, had completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering from A.P.C. Ray Polytechnic, Jadavpur in 2010. Now I have been working in a Real estate company for 2 years, I want to do Graduation in Civil Engg. I have 4 years Experience in this field totality. Which coarse will be more benifial to me AMIE or B.Tech ( Distance Education)?. I have to continue my service during my further study due to financial Crisis of my family. Plz advice in this regard.
5th July 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have 49% in pcm .
I want study in tamilnad
can i do? Engineering??
Any self financing college

pls give college nomberr??
4th August 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in final yr of diploma. i want to work as senior section engg. . which will best-correspondence b.tech. or amie
17th August 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in Civil Engg. , now i am working in private sector but want to go for higher studies. Kindly which course amonf following will be suitable for further career growth B.Tech(Distance or Regular),AMIE ?? Eagerly waiting for response !!!
23rd August 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, now i am working in one major foundry in india after my completion of diploma. Now i like to study IIIE course. is it add the value in my career?
YEs; definitely it is good enough & well recognized by many companies you should be proficient in the field you are working then it definitely adds value all the best
6th December 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir.

I am planning to take IIIE.Is it a graduate course.can you please tell me whether it has ugc or aicte recognised course.
6th February 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am working in private manufacturing company, mY qualification is diploma electrical how I will join part time be or iiie
9th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Pragati S. Govande. I completed my Diploma in Mech. Engg. Now I took admission for AMIE. But I don't know now what to do. Means I took admission but not gave exam.now what I do?
take admission for regular BE (Second Shift),Or IIIE, Or AMIE ?
4th June 2015, 08:37 AM
vishal hingu

Dear sir,
Now i am working private company after my diploma completion.now i want to continue my education through distance.which is the best course to my career growth AMIE or III
25th May 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing the iiie but last exam Feb 2016 I did not attend because of some problem and now Aug 2016 exam I can not attend because I am out of the state for the training . so sir my question is can I attend Feb 2017 exam without any late fees or any problems so please sir give me the reply fast it's very argent .
11th August 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Guys I prefer every one to go with AMIE and not IIIE .Because IIIE is not having any university recognition or AICTE and hence it is not valid anywhere. The only advantage is you can easily learn IIE subjects and the exams are quite easy compared to AMIE. I have completed IIIE and now facing lots of difficulties for taking MBA and going for any other higher studies as IIIE certificate is not valid anywhere. so I strongly recommend everyone to go with AMIE.
20th September 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I m working in Ambuja cement ltd. After diploma civil & now for promotion is amie best for me?
21st December 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed diploma 3 year for mechanical trade.
I have 5 year experience in thermal power plant. Which course is best Amie or iiie or betech distance. Please suggest me
Thank you
25th December 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed ITI with Electrical and I am Graduated with B.A(arts) i want to continue my study for future growth . I want to do engineering job in electrical line so please suggestions me what is best cours for me
21st March 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am basically diploma in mechanical engineer. I am working last 12 years on mnc company, I need one degree certificate to improve my career what can I do?
22nd March 2017, 11:33 AM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gskrishna View Post
Dear sir,
Now i am in working in one private two wheeler manufaturing company after my diploma completion.now i want to continue my education through distance.which is the best course to my career growth AMIE or IIIE or B.tech (distance).
According to my point f view, B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology) is the best course.
If you are not interested to do regular B.tech course, then you can choose the AMIE.

AMIE is the best option for you to crack the distance course in engineering.

You can do AMIE, after completing 12th or any other higher qualification from recognized university.
27th April 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed diploma in tool and die making along with 1 year industrial training from NTTF(Nettur Technical Training centre).It is an autonomous institute not recognized by AICTE. So,is he eligible for getting admission for IIIE or AMIE or B.tech.
12th October 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Completed my diploma in Electronics and communication and working in two wheeler industry further I need to continue my education which is the best aime or iiie?
27th December 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any cut off defined for AMIE like to release/pass certain number of students only and to detain the rest of the students irrespective of their answers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?