16th November 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

is biotechnology possible to do without maths in my 11th and12th?But I have biology chemistry physics and biochemistry. so;is it possible to do biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  2. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  4. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  5. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs?
  6. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  7. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  8. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  9. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  11. Which are the courses related to biomaths? Which colleges are available which offer this course?
  12. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  15. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  18. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
16th November 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

I have biology chemistry physics and biochemistry in my 11th and 12th so.I just want to know wthr I will b able to take biotechnology courses after my 12th?
19th January 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

i want go in biotechnology with biology backround without maths but i want go in those government colleges which have low amount of fees
24th June 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can math is important to get admission in biotechnology? And what is courses releted to biology after 12 without math?
27th June 2017, 05:10 PM
yamram

Hi
Yes, you can pursue biotechnology courses after you have done PCB , there is no requirement for you to studied or cleared maths.
After 12th standard PCB, you can opt for B.Tech (biotechnology) which is total of 4 years and you can also opt for B.Tech - M.Tech integrated course also which is of total 5 years. you should have passed 12th standard with 60% aggregate marks .
The other option available is that you ca also do B.Sc in biotechnology which is of three years and also you can opt for B.Sc- M.Sc biotechnology also which is of total of 4 years also. The minimum requirement for 50% aggregate marks.
There are very institutes and universities which are offering biotechnology with better career opportunities are Lovely Professional University, SRM University, Amrita university and few others.
27th June 2017, 05:12 PM
yamram

Hi
Yes, you can pursue biotechnology courses after you have done PCB , there is no requirement for you to studied or cleared maths.
After 12th standard PCB, you can opt for B.Tech (biotechnology) which is total of 4 years and you can also opt for B.Tech - M.Tech integrated course also which is of total 5 years. you should have passed 12th standard with 60% aggregate marks .
The other option available is that you ca also do B.Sc in biotechnology which is of three years and also you can opt for B.Sc- M.Sc biotechnology also which is of total of 4 years also. The minimum requirement for 50% aggregate marks.
There are very institutes and universities which are offering biotechnology with better career opportunities and good practical exposure are Lovely Professional University, SRM University, Amrita university and few others.
22nd September 2017, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Do we need to compulsorily have maths as a subject in class 11-12 in order to study bio-technology?
22nd May 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biotechnology I have done 12th with Pcb what are branches in biotechnology without math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?