7th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana state according to their placements and ranking

MY AIEEE STATE RANK IS 1623. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MURTHAL COLLEGE

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  2. Top 10 Engineering colleges in Haryana as per placements?
  3. List of top engineering colleges in Telangana? Ranking of Indu College of Engineering and Technology placement wise? -- [New]
  4. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  5. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  6. Which are the CUSAT colleges? Details about their placements and ranking?
  7. Best government colleges in Haryana according to the placements?
  8. Rank wise top colleges list for engineering & B.TECH. in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top engineering colleges in USA? Does the ranking matter much?
  10. List of CUSAT colleges? How are their placements? Rankings of all CUSAT colleges?
  11. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking?
  12. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  13. List of top 5 engineering colleges in Trichy based on their placements?
  14. List of top 15 engineering colleges of UPTU according to placement and reputation?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  17. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  18. which engineering college is the top most ranking?
7th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Pro. BHASIN

Default Re: Top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana state according to their placements and ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls tell me wich one is better of ymca faridabad,din bandhu chotu ram murthal,itm gurgaon or jaypee solan...........pls reply soon
Hello dear,
My son is an IITian from delhi and is currently working in a software company in america. well i am a retired army officer,spent 12 years of my service in haryana and now I am living in shimla.My grandson saw your question who is perp for IIT 2013.
Well i will suggest you for jaypee solan because murthel and itm are not good as compared to jaypee,inspite of being govt colleges. Murthel has lost its standar in last 6-7 years,and ITM is not good at all and has never been.Infact undergoing civil from jaypee is much better than going for civil in nit krushetra.It is one of the best university i have ever seen. Crowd is very good,infrastructure is the best and placement is too good as jaypee group is a vast company.Many reputated and core companies come to jaypee with offering an avg. package of 5.5-7 lakhs per annum.You will really like the environment around you,even the students. I will suggest you to keep jaypee as your first prefrence.
7th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear query no #95,
hello dear,
I am a retiered army officer spent 12 years of my service in haryana and now i am spending rest of my life in solan. My son is an IITian from delhi and now is
working with a reputated software company. My grandson saw your ques who is preparing for IIT 2013.
Well i will suggest you to go for jaypee,waknaghat because it is a far better university than murthel and ITM,inspite of murthel being a govt university.I am living in this
region from last 12 years,have spent my life in haryana too,I can truely tell you the standard of Jaypee.Infact,undergoing civil from jaypee is better than going for civil in NIT krushetra. As jaypee being a vast industry it attracts a lot of industries which provides
good placements offering an avg. package of 6-7 lakhs per annum. Murthel has lost its standard in last 6 years and ITM is not good at all.Jaypee is a growing
university,will work lot harder to provide fine education and placements to its students. After a decade,you will see jaypee name in top 30 colleges list. Well I will
suggest you to go for jaypee.It is far better than the other 2 college you have asked in your query.
Have a good future ahead.
8th June 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

My AIEEE state haryana rank is 14000 which college can i get Iam of OBC category
8th June 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir my AIR 42077 and my state rank(gen) is 1819 .which engg. collg i will get in haryana. sir plsssssssss reply .it's important for me.....plsssssssssss reply fast......sir
8th June 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

my aieee state rank is 24000.which college will i get through haryana state counsling
9th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

MY STATE RANK IS 1985(BC) AND I HAVE MILITARY QUOTA, CAN I GET ADMISSION IN NIT KURUKSHETRA?
9th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I Have secured 91% in 12th and My Ranking is 55659 in AIEEE. Will you suggest me good college for B.Tech in Delhi or around Delhi;- Ajeet
12th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

My son get 3037rank in Haryana state please tell me he can get which college in this rank
13th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

MY RANK IS 101000 WHICH IS THE BEST COLLAGE IN HARYANA
14th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

my air rank is 4lakh n obc rank is 151000 in aieee, suggest me 10 colleges which r best for me
14th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my state rank in Aieee b.arch is 1093 can i get admission in C.R Murthal?
15th June 2011, 08:47 AM
stranger351

Following are the colleges in Haryana for doing Engineering education-

Al-Falah School of Engineering and Technology
(AICTE Approved)
(Affiliated to Goverment of Haryana) Dhauj, Faridabad Haryana (India)
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : 4-year Degree courses in Mechancial Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg., Computer Sc.Engg.
Tel : +(91)-9818834908/9873025162
E-mail : [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]

AL Institute of Engineering and Technology
(AICTE Approved)
Kotbilla, Panchkula.
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : BE / Btech. - Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering

Ambala College of Engineering & Applied Research (AICTE Approved)
Devsthali, Mithapur Km 11, Ambala Cantt - Jagadhari Road P.O. Sambhalkha (Ambala) 133 101
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : Biotechnology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Tel : 0171-2821833, 2822001-003
Fax : 0171-2822002
E-mail : [email protected], [email protected]

Anupama College of Engineering (AICTE Approved)
Laxmi Bazar Complex, Gurgaon- Haryana
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : Computer Science & Engineering
Seats :40
Tel : 0124-2206751-52, 6379817-18, 6379820-21

Apeejay Engineering College (AICTE Approved)
(Affiliated to M.D. Saraswati University)
Village - Silani (Sohna - Palwal Road) SOHNA 122 103,
Dist. Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : Information Technology (Seats : 40), BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.E / M.Tech :Instrumentation & Control (Seats: 18)
Telephone: 0124-2260295, 296, 300, 2268272, 273
Fax: 0124 2268571, 2260298
E-mail : [email protected]

B.M. Institute of Engineering & Technology (AICTE Approved)
(Affiliated to M.D. Saraswati University)
Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Sonepat-Bahalgarh Road, Behind Fazilpur Sub Station, Sonepat,
Haryana, India. Pin Code- 131001

Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering (AICTE Approved)
Murthal- 131039, Distt. Sonipat
Courses :B.E / B.Tech: 4-year BE in Chemical, Computer and Engg., Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Mechanical and 5-year B.Arch.
Tel : 0130-2484002-007
E-mail : 1. [email protected], 2. [email protected]
Fax : +91-130-2484003

DAV College of Engineering Technology (AICTE Approved)
Kanina, Distt. Mohindergarh (123027)
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : Computer Science & Engineering
Seats : 60
Tel : 01285-235104, 235126
Tele Fax : 01285-235126
Mobile : 09315487575, 09416065126 (Director-Principal)

Doon Valley Institute of Engineering & Technology (AICTE Approved)
Outside Jundle Gate, Karnal Haryana
Courses :B.E / B.Tech Information Technology
Seats : 60
Tel : 0184-5537304
Fax : 0184-2254670,2251237

Dronacharya Institute of Engineering (AICTE Approved)
Plot No. 1, Sector 4, Gurgaon.
Courses :B.E / B.Tech : Diploma in Aeronatutical Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering

Some of above colleges are Govt and Some of are Private and all above colleges are good and well reputed.
15th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m applying 4 mmu mullana 4 b.tech in mechanical i want to know hows this colg and hows the placement of this colg plz tell me urgently plz
15th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Dibyanshu173

hello sir i m applying 4 b.tech mechanical in mmu mullana plz tell me hows this colg nd hows the placement of this colg plz tell me urgently
15th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is MMU, Mullana a good university?? I want to persue B.tech from this university...But some people say that its repotation is not good!! Plz hep!! Thanks in advancE!!!
21st June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 217394 in aieee n state rank is 9000.....can i get admission in mmu???
21st June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee rank is 53336 can i got top college in haryana
23rd June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir imy rank is 172836 all india in aieee pls plsssssssssssss may u tell me the bst college in haryana .... w8ng 4 d rply .....
23rd June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana state according to their placements and ranking

Quote:
my rank is 5000 in haryana , which is the best college i can get in haryana
hctm or geeta
25th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

nit kurukshetra
ymca
gju
murthal
then anyone
27th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63% in pcm nd 224500 rank in aieee may i get adm. in good pvt. eng. college in haryana plz reply. me sir................ ankur
27th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

my air rank is 55000...will i get any government college in haryana???
28th June 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want 2 join mriu and people suggested me that it is blacklisted universities would college give me degree later or not??? and if they give then it is called which affiliated degree??? tell me i'm lot of confused...please reply early...i'have 2 go for counselling early....
29th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitkumarramesh View Post
here is the list of some top engg colleges :
C.R. State College of Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Technological Institute of Textiles
M.M. Engineering College P.O. Mullana
Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Intitute of Engineering & Technology
Department of Instrumentation Technology Kurukeshetra University,
Vaish College of Engineering Rohtak-
Apeejay Engineering College Sohana,
Anupma College of Engineering Laxmi Bazar Complex, Gurgaon- Haryana,
Institute of Technology & Management Institutional Area, Sector-23A, HUDA,

if u give me ur aieee rank then i will suggest u the better one fro u
mt state rank 3221
30th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir......i am getting EC in KALINGA BHUBNESWAR and CIVIL in JAYPEE SOLAN......so plzzzz tel me which one to choose??? i got 50098(GEN)AIR rank in AIEEE 2011 so also tel its chances????
30th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir......i am getting EC in KALINGA BHUBNESWAR and CIVIL in JAYPEE SOLAN......so plzzzz tel me which one to choose??? i got 50098(GEN)AIR rank in AIEEE 2011 so also tel its chances????
30th June 2011, 10:17 PM
raisahab

Hi dear,

i am i am providing their names and for more details visit www.indiaedu.com

B.M.S. Institute of Technology Faridabad, Haryana

Haryana College of Technology and Management

Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering

Hindu Inst. of Engineering
Maharishi Markendeshwar Engineering College

N.C.College of Engineering

New Engineering College

National Dairy Research Institute

Regional Engineering College

Vishwakarma Government College of Engineering ,Hisar

Thanks
1st July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me dav placement record
2nd July 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

hello , me monica , my all India AIEEE RANK is 40,878 state rank 1777 . can i get admission in2 ymca in 1"st counselling ?
3rd July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee rank is 459137 where could i get seat in haryana counselling
4th July 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 5lak 30thousand something all india rank suggest me the name of college where i have to take admission?
6th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

is panchkula is good 4 b tech
8th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i m having back in diploma exam can i get addmission in b tech this year
9th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got 9000 state rank in haryana in aieee.which college can i get
9th July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I noticed that most of the lists in this thread are not upto the mark, here is a list prepared by considering the AIEEE ranks of admitted students and the placements in A listed companies.

1. National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra
2. YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad
3. DCRUST, Murthal
4. Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology (JMIT), Radaur
5. UIET, Kurukshetra University
6. Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad
7. ITM University, Gurgaon
8. TITS, Bhiwani
9. UIET, MDU Rohtak
10. GJU, Hisar

Now unlike all other lists, here above all private colleges are accredited by TATA Consultancy Services. Although UIET (Rohtak), GJU & TITS Bhiwani are not accrediated by TCS but they compensate it by INFOSYS which is a regular there. NO other institute apart from this list which is accredited for placement by TCS. And the reason why i am laying so much emphasis on TCS accrediation is because TCS is the leading Indian IT company and its accrediation really means a lot which is limited to a few colleges across India.
10th July 2011, 12:25 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
here i am i am providing their names and for more details visit www.indiaedu.com

New Engineering College

thanks
11th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hii plz tell about rao pehlad singh engineering collage mehandergarh where it is standing in ranking
12th July 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

most of these articles are bakwas, truly top engg. colleges in haryana are
1. NIT KURUKSHETRA,KURUKSHETRA
2. YMCA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,FARIDABAD
3. DEEN BANDHU CHOTU RAM UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,MURTHAL
4. THE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE OF TEXTILE AND SCIENCE,BHIWANI
5. UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY,KURUKSHETRA
6. GURU JAMBESHWAR UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,HISSAR
7. CAREER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT{CITM},FARIDABAD
8. ITM UNIVERSITY,GURGAON
9. LINGAYAS ENGINNERING COLLEGE,FARIDABAD
10. APEEJAY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
11. SETH JAIPRAKASH
12. CH. DEVILAL MEMORIAL ENGG. COLLEGE,SIRSA
13. UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE ON ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,MDU ROHTAK,ROHTAK
14.MANAV RACHNA,FARIDABAD
12th July 2011, 02:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul garg View Post
can you tell me the name of top 10 engineering colleges according to their placements and ranking in Haryana state
top engineering college in haryana:-

B.M.S. Institute of Technology
College of Argicultural Engineering and Techn
Hindu Inst. of Engg
National Dairy Research Inistitute
New Engineering College , Guest Classes in R.

thanks
12th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 365170 in aieee in which collage i will get admissions in online councelling of haryana
12th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
rank of swami devidayal college, barwala in best colleges in Kurukshetra Univ.
R u sure, how much package swami devidayal college provide to mech. student.
14th July 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

plze tel me bst clg in haryana for laterl entry in btech (2nd year)
plz reply on my mail id
pilania9@gmail .com
16th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

in haryana concelling i have got Geeta Institute of Managment and Technology, kurukshetra
i am cofussed about this collages
i want to know is this collage is better acc. to placement
16th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

in haryana concelling i have got Geeta Institute of Managment and Technology, kurukshetra
i am cofussed about this collages
i want to know is this collage is better acc. to placement
19th July 2011, 12:32 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Top 10 Engineering Institutes of Haryana are as follows:-

B.M.S. Institute of Technology

College of Argicultural Engineering and Techn

Hindu Inst. of Engg

Anupama College of Engineering

Apeejay Engineering College

B.M. Institute of Engineering & Technology

B.R.C.M. College of Engineering & Technology

B.S. Anagpuria Institute of Technology & Management
19th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 168392 and state rank is 5500 which is the best college for me regarding placements in haryana where i can easily get
21st July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir my air is 537399,please suggest me the colleges in hry in which i can get adm?
23rd July 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

which college should be prefer for civil b.tech after D.B.C.R.U.Murthal. Is Ch. Devi Lal Memorial Government Engg.College,Panniwala Motta,Sirsa shuld be prefer or not. please anyone suggest fast. thanx in advance
23rd July 2011, 06:55 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

My dear,
There is a list of top 10 colleges in Haryana:

New Engineering College

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?