26th June 2010, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

which kind of GK, current or past?
26th June 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

HI SIR i'm sivakrishna,
i have applied for assistant central intelligence officer grade-2 (executive). so i need syllabus regarding that exam. and the exam date was 11-7-2010
regards
siva krishna
[email protected]
26th June 2010, 09:46 PM
vish.btext

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Sir can you pl send the Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination
and previous question paper for my referance.
27th June 2010, 08:26 AM
nishairshad

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]
28th June 2010, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have the material and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. if anyone wanna share mail me at [email protected]
hi,i want to share the study material..plz reply on [email protected]
28th June 2010, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sub:-Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive Examination on 11/07/2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
sir,
Pls let me know from where I can get the syllabus and model question paper for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,Executive.

if you can provide please send it to my e-mail [email protected]
28th June 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me the whole syllabus of ASSISTENT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II(EXECUTIVE) 2010.my email id is [email protected] and [email protected]
28th June 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]
28th June 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

The name given in my hall ticket that received is given as NAURAJ RAJAPPAN PILLAI GIRIJAKUMARI, But my name is ANURAJ RAJAPPAN PILLAI GIRIJAKUMARI, in from i filled
the name as ANURAJ RAJAPPAN PILLAI GIRIJAKUMARI, but in hall ticket received is incorrect.
28th June 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I request you to kindly provide me the syllabus of ACIO ( Grade II) executive Exam 2010 urgently in my email id [email protected]. I asked few but i was not helped .
Thanking u with best regards
VINITA
29th June 2010, 01:14 PM
madhaviravikumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have the material and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. if anyone wanna share mail me at [email protected]

please send the material for assistant central intelligence officer. my e-mail id is [email protected]
29th June 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for assistant inteligence officer examination my id [email protected]

Regards
Janaki
29th June 2010, 08:00 PM
prashanthi_122

please send me the acio previous model papers for preparation
30th June 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

hiii,
i want previous paper of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.Please send me to my email [email protected]
Thank you.....
30th June 2010, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

hiii,
i want previous paper of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.Please send me to my email [email protected]
Thank you.....
30th June 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of i.b. officer grade II executive exam. on 11-07-2010
30th June 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of i.b. officer grade II executive exam on 11-07-10 to mt e.mail [email protected]
30th June 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
iwant to know the full qerry about the syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II (executive) examination 2009 at my own id is that
[email protected].
thanking you
30th June 2010, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

hey frnds even i wil b giving d assistant central intelligence officer grade II examination on 11th july....so,if any one hv any information regarding the exam pattern or hv any previous year paper thn plz send me [email protected]

tank you..........!!!!
1st July 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sub:-Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Examination on 11-07-2010

Dear Sir,
Please send us the Model Question Papers related to the Examination. Iwant previous paper of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.Please send me to my email - [email protected]

I am awaiting your response.

With regards
Suruchi
1st July 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and old question paper of executive grade exam of i.b
my mail id is
[email protected]
[email protected]
1st July 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,
Please send me the syllabus for "Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade-11 (Executive)" exam.

email:- [email protected]
1st July 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Please admin /friends send the syllabus and one sample paper for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II - Executive to [email protected]

Thank you
1st July 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hiii
pls send me the syllabus for the post of assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (executive) examination -2009 on my email id [email protected] as soon as possible
1st July 2010, 07:27 PM
tarundubber

Default 38re9p

Hi,
Please tell me how to make paper in 2 hours.
Pls send reply below mentioned id.
Regards,
Tarun Kumar ([email protected])

Quote:
Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

best of luck for your exams !!!
2nd July 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

friends,
Please send the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]

Thank you
2nd July 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Office grade 2...
mail to my id :[email protected]
2nd July 2010, 02:43 PM
jiyaa shukla

Dear Sir,
m jiya shukla ,,Please send me the syllabus for "Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade-11 (Executive)" exam nd paper pattern nd sampel paper also.

With regards
jiyaa shukla
[email protected]
2nd July 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me the sylabus of the exam of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to my mail id [email protected]

Thanking You
3rd July 2010, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me about syllabus of acio which is held on 11 july 2010 ,send me datail to [email protected]

Thanks
3rd July 2010, 03:45 PM
anilmehra

pls send me all detels of this job and privious years solved question papers.pls send in my id [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

best of luck for your exams !!!

Sir its a 1 & 1/2 hour exam......on dat too an objective type paper.....information u providing is totaly wrong.....peole plz check the instructions at the back of ur admit card....
4th July 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

plzz. send me the syllabus of intelligence bureau (Grade II/Technical Examination) at my mail ([email protected]).
plzz send it.
4th July 2010, 05:47 PM
JANUKA

please send me the materials for assistant central intelligence officer grade II exam. i will always be grateful to you. thanks
4th July 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101093]Dear sir/mam
kindly send the Syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade ll EXECUTIV
date of exam 11/07/10
time 10-12
[email protected]
5th July 2010, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Igot my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, which is going to be held on 11.07.10. So could you please send me the syllabus of the examination. Sample of Question Paper
thank you very much

email id [email protected]
pls send it as soon as possible
5th July 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
plz guide me how to study for Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II........could u plz help me with arithmetic part....n if possible mail me some study material...at [email protected]
5th July 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

frds i think u all should stop worrying abt the syllabus nd just conc. on ur prep.
As acc. to information in admit card exm is of 1&1/2 hr so how could there be 2 papers.i think there will be just 1 paper objective type having G.K.,Reasoning & English.so just have faith in yourself n god n good luck......................

A
5th July 2010, 04:54 PM
mukesh_5812

I have applied for ACIO Grade 2 Executive. This is non technical post
please send me the syllebus for the exam and the name of book also .
please help me.
5th July 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me if any kind of paper pattern of central intelligence officers grade-2 and plz suggest me which book i read to prepration of
this exam, plz help me out
my e-mail id [email protected]
5th July 2010, 08:47 PM
anuvitabakhshi

[QUOTE=siddaprabhu;99258]ACIO-grade II Exam

Sir,
please send me details of below.

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010

Thanking You,
anuvita bakhshi
6th July 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]
6th July 2010, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Please send the marks for Paper 1 and Paper 2
6th July 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
kindly send the Syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade ll EXECUTIV
date of exam 11/07/10
time 10-12
Email ID:[email protected]
7th July 2010, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, which is going to be held on 11.07.10. So could you please send me the syllabus of the examination. Sample of Question Paper as early as possible.

Thankyou verymuch.
with regards
my e mail id- [email protected]
7th July 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have applied for assistant central intelligence officer grade-2 (executive). so i need syllabus regarding that exam. and the exam date was 11-7-2010 and previous papers
regards and my mail [email protected]
7th July 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Igot my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, which is going to be held on 11.07.10. So could you please send me the syllabus of the examination. Sample of Question Paper as early as possible.

Thankyou verymuch.
with regards
md. asif email id:[email protected]
8th July 2010, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

Dear sir/mam,
Kindly send the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II,
[email protected]

Regards
sudheer
8th July 2010, 09:28 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

the syllabus is as follows:
FORMAL LANGUAGES AND AUTOMATA
Regular Languages: finite automata, regular expressions, regular grammar.
Context free languages: push down automata, context free grammars
COMPUTER HARDWARE
Digital Logic: Logic functions, minimization, design and synthesis of combinatorial and sequential circuits, number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point)
Computer organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data path, hardwired and microprogrammed control, memory interface, I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode), serial communication interface, instruction pipelining, cache, main and secondary storage
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
Data structures and Algorithms: the notion of abstract data types, stack, queue, list, set, string, tree, binary search tree, heap, graph, tree and graph traversals, connected components, spanning trees, shortest paths, hashing, sorting, searching, design techniques (greedy, dynamic, divide and conquer, Algorithm design by induction), asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds, Basic concepts of complexity classes – P, NP, NP-hard, NP-complete.
Programming Methodology: Scope, binding, parameter passing, recursion, C programming – data types and declarations, assignment and control flow statements, 1-d and 2-d arrays, functions, pointers, concepts of object-oriented programming - classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, operator overloading.
Operating Systems (in the context of Unix): classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), processes, threads and interprocess communication, CPU scheduling, memory management, file systems, I/O systems, protection and security, shell programming.
Information Systems and Software Engineering: information gathering, requirement and feasibility analysis, data flow diagrams, process specifications, input/output design, process life cycle, planning and managing the project, design, coding, testing,
9th July 2010, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

26th June 2010, 01:52 PM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?