14th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

hi ,
i am a b.com prof. student first year student , i want to know about the assistant intelligence officer exam , please tell me which exam to take , and a person with b.com prof degree can appear for it or not , please send me the latest model test papers and last year question paper , and the books which i should refer to , please give me complete information about it to , [email protected]
thanks
15th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

can some please send examination Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer or previous questions or any link which can help me
[email protected]
16th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

how may days will it take to complete these written exams?????
17th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I humbly request you to provide me the details of syllabus of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination on my E-Mail I.D.: [email protected]

Awaiting for your early reply in anticipation,

Regards,

SWETA MINZ (GUMLA)
18th June 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MEM
I akram mewati
please tell me sir,passout students of june-2011 can apply for assistant inteligense bureau 2011.
19th June 2011, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Questions will be of Objective.. no Essay questions
20th June 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

hai friends am venkat.am dng m.tech in pondicherry central university.any one one send me syllabus of intilligence bureau and question paper.pls am applied to ds exam.pls send me [email protected]
21st June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want previes questions papers
22nd June 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir please provide me the last 10 yrs papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam my mail id is [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 03:05 PM
navneet bhaseen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have the material and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. if anyone wanna share mail me at [email protected]
hi plz cn u send me material nd syllabus of this exam
my id is [email protected]
thnx in advance
24th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i will be thankful to u if u provide me with the syllabus and asample papers. Regards [email protected]
25th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Dibyendu_eie

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Thanks, Actually i search for the details of the subjective paper of English, I get the Information, Thanks.
26th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model question paper for the post of junior techinical assistant(chemistry) to [email protected]
26th June 2011, 09:01 PM
pankajgupta761

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Sir may I get the old question paper of ACIO-II exam conduct on 10 Jul 2011. please send me on my E-mail ID [email protected]
28th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i'm not able to download my admit card its says my register no is wrong, as they have mention that registration number beyond 639502 can download their admit card after 26 June, 2011...help me on this if anybody knows on dis
28th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can u plz send me the syll and materials of above exam.
My mail id [email protected]

Regards
Shruthi Ashwin
29th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi plz cn u send me material nd syllabus of this exam in this id [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

hai frnd.,

tell syallabus for ib acio grade 2.mark wise.
and how can i prepare for paper 2..

plz send it my mail id [email protected]
thanking you
5th July 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me that how many marks i need to score in english descriptive exam for ib
assistant acio post which will held in 10 july 2011.
pls if u can inform me so do it soon sir because i dont have suffiecient time
for this exam.
6th July 2011, 11:45 AM
nirajprasad

Kindly provide me the datails of syllabus of the above Exam.My email address is [email protected]

Thanking You.

Regards
NIRAJ
6th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ACIO II to be held on 10/7/11
8th July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

please mail me for the sake of knowlege and pattern of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010.My email id is [email protected]
29th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how to download hall tickets
14th October 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

please share\send me the syllabus and model papers with answer for ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I .....,
My email Id.- [email protected]/

Thanks in advance Sir.
20th October 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
here i found out that ,all most everyone wants to know about the syllabus ,selection procedure,question pattern..so above all of respected person,
if anyone have the URL of the related issue then please share it in this site
30th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir send me syllabus and model papper for junior intelligence officer grade 2-wireless telegraphy on my e-mail account [email protected] (sanjay.muz)
3rd November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

iam applyed fci assistant grade 111 (technical) .what type of books are iam studying.which day examination.mainly this job what technical?
13th November 2011, 01:01 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

best of luck for your exams !!!
29th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus of intelligence bureau:assistant central intelligence officer a-grade/technical examination...and model question papers to [email protected]
30th November 2011, 01:32 AM
imcoolleone

HI dear,

hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
Thanks
16th March 2012, 12:39 AM
jobsick

-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing
27th March 2012, 02:27 PM
jobsee

-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing
16th April 2012, 02:21 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:

best of luck for your exams !!!
22nd July 2012, 03:00 PM
vinish.kumar

Guys,

May anyone know the syllabus/model question papers/previous year question papers for "Deputy Intelligence officer /Technical Examination - UPSC 2012"? Please forward the details to [email protected] [OR] upload it here!

I tried, I got syllabus but I am not able to get any previous year or model question papers.

Thanks in Advance.
22nd July 2012, 03:32 PM
vinish.kumar

Can anyone send me the model exam question papers or previous year question papers for "Deputy Intelligence officer/Technical-Examination comming up 2012 UPSC"- [email protected]
Thamks In advance!
25th July 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

dear Sir, Please send me the syllabus of Security Assistant (IB) as soon as possible. Thanks ....Sandeep Kumar ..E-Mail : [email protected]
25th July 2012, 02:33 PM
deva karuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,
Kindly provide me the datails of syllabus of the above Exam.My email address is [email protected]

Thanking You.

Regards
Subir.
PLS PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF SYLLABUS ND MATERIAL MY EMAIL
[email protected]
27th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 23/09/2012 & plse tell which i m refer oh that Exams plse me details on my email id ([email protected])
28th July 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me about syllabus and model paper of acio, send me datail to [email protected]
8th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u pls send me the detailed syallabus of acio-II executive, what are the topics it covers in each subject.
thank you
my email id is [email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=garg.satish0;99838]hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:

best of luck for your exams !!! thank you
11th February 2013, 06:34 PM
rakhee_yadav

plz send me some model paper of acio technical examination so that ill get idea about the questions and exams
plz mail me on [email protected]
12th March 2013, 11:48 PM
shianza

hii
i want to know how many question are come in exam of assistant grade-II/tech. ALongwith total number of question i also want last year paper.
[email protected]
14th October 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me details
syllabus of inteligences bureas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?