8th April 2012, 08:06 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Correction in the AIEEE application form

Once the form is submitted,no further communication for any change or correction will be entertained for you.

You have done a big mistake your form is likely to be rejected,because candidates name and the date in which the photo has been taken is required to avaoid any mistake at the time of dispatching the same to you.

Hope your form will not be rejected.Better to contact Assistant secretary (aieee unit),delhi at 011-22239177,011-22239180.

Best of luck
17th April 2012, 11:20 AM
anshul kanav

Default re: Correction in the AIEEE application form

MyAdmit Card information is not available due to following discrepancy in your Application Form .
my thumb impression is missing.
my Signature is missing.

so plz tell me what i can do...............
11th June 2012, 02:48 PM
ycl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishwary View Post
You have done a big mistake.....And you application form will be rejected.
You can contact with AIEEE office at delhi.......
You should try next year....
hello ma'am,
i need ur advice ...plz help me.... i got my aieee result & i am eligible 2 register ...but now i realised tat in my dads name one letter extra is printed .. can i attend the registration or i will be rejected? aieee office ppl rnt respondng no1s picking the phone...plz help...tel me wat i shud do??
can i change it durng the admissions??
12th June 2012, 09:48 PM
tl.com

hello friend,

yes surely you can make corrections or your form will be accepted if the mistake is a small one

its only possible for few mistakes

its better to contact any one of the NIT's through email

and this would be better without any further tensions at all

and you can get some support links

in

www.aieee.nic.in

all the best

thank you
16th June 2012, 12:10 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Once the form is submitted,no further communication for any change or correction will be entertained for you.

You have done a big mistake your form is likely to be rejected,because candidates name and the date in which the photo has been taken is required to avaoid any mistake at the time of dispatching the same to you.

Hope your form will not be rejected.Better to contact Assistant secretary (aieee unit),delhi at 011-22239177,011-22239180.

Thanks
21st June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have filled wrong state code of eligibility.plz guide me.can anything be done now?
22nd June 2012, 09:13 PM
babu91

hello dear

there is no problem due to the mistake that you have done.
so dont worry your form will not be rejected,because they ask to write the name behind the photos to paste it back in case it gets detached.

hence if you have pasted it well then there will be no problem.

then also if you have some queries regarding this,you can contact:

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
thank you
23rd June 2012, 10:18 AM
jyoti91

HI DEAR,

it is too much late to give the reply. i think you faced all the difficulties regarding this. till i am giving the information if anyone do this in this year.

it is not possible to change in form. so it is not possible to correct the wrong. now what you can do only you may contact in AIEEE office. Assistant secretary of AIEEE, Delhi. phone number- 011-22239177,011-22239180. they will provide the exact information.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------[/SIZE]

may be it is not possible to change the mode of examination now. because once you will submit online from you can not change the form.

but you may fill up the form again. in that case you have to give again the fees for the form.

you should contact with the AIEEE assistant secretary, Delhi. phone number-011-22239177,011-22239180. they will provide a good suggestion for you. just contact with them.

best wishes

thank you
5th December 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
how to correct the mistake of choosing of paper1 ,paper2
6th December 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i have forget to countersign my app. form with parents, what shall i do for its correction?
18th March 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my bank draft is back.I couldn't understand why my bank draft back?
Just 1 point tick mark "Out of order" Is it reason? If not then... please sir, tell me whats reason of returnig of my bank draft
Again I can send the new bank draft?
30th September 2013, 11:12 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..............

Its is clearly mention in Broucher, if you fill the application form of AIEEE then you should fill correctly with follow all the instuctions.

According to you, you have not mention the date and your name in AIEEE application form, I think your form will be rejected, But i am not saying, that your form will be surely rejected, its totally depends on administration of AIEEE.

And if you have fill the form and submited it sucessfully, then there is no chance to correct it again. So, whenever you have fill the appliaction forms of any entrance exams, then please read the instuctions first and then fill the forms.

So, if you fill it correctly or not, there is no chance to correct it again.

thank you........
29th November 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I send you a quetion regarding my mistake which I did in my aieee app. form no. 40243463. I scaned a photograph on the application form without my name and date of taking the photograph.
So I requested you to guide me what should be done in order to correct my mistake
6th December 2013, 01:36 PM
Nirikshit M Panchal

Respected Sir,
I sent you a question regarding my mistake which I did in my AIEEE application form no. 40696242.

I had made the mistake in filling the school board of 12 th & name of qualifying examination passed.
So I request you to guide me what should be done in order to correct my mistake.please sir.
2nd February 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have filled that my college is government but i am from private college can i correct it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?