2nd October 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Hi

I have cleared the interview of ACIO-ii.
I m waiting for the letter regarding medical fitness test.
my query is : when the letter regarding medical test will be delivered ?

my mail id is [email protected]
9th October 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

ib acio exam result declare or not
10th October 2010, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir when will be intelligence acio results announced exam conducted on july 11
11th October 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know in which month result will be appear?
Please send ur reply to the below mail-id.

[email protected]
13th October 2010, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

acio/executive results r announced and people r receiving their call letters and their interview is scheduled on 25th october at different interview centers.
15th October 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tell us any web address where we can get the result
17th October 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m Charitraveer Singh from ghaziabad i have already appeared for the exam this year , just wanted to know when will the results of particular exams come out plz do send me details at my mail id which is [email protected]

Regards
Charitraveer singh
18th October 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Where should i get the result. Please suggest me.
18th October 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi er.mushfique

Congratulation!!! Could you please let me know when did you got your interview letter?

Thanks,
Rajan
18th October 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for intervew of ACIO II executive. i have passed written exam my mail [email protected]
19th October 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir sand me result of assistant central intelligance office

ib exam

(executive) 26 september result 2010 on my i.d. [email protected]
20th October 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can anybody give me information about the intelligence bureau examination date??
[email protected]
27th October 2010, 06:20 PM
harmeet_charan

when will be the result of ACIO will be declared which was held on 11 july 2010
28th October 2010, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

my name is SHUBHADEEP SARKAR .MY NO. IS 9584893247. PLS MAIL ME AT [email protected] SEND result of IB ASSITANST CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER EXAM 2010.
30th October 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE DECLARED OF THE IB EXAM HELD ON 11/07/2010
CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY MAIL MY ID IS [email protected]

REGARDS
DINESH BHARDWAJ
11th November 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the result of I B security assistant( Excutive)2009
20th November 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , this is venkata rajesh , completed B.Tech recently . Sir I want to know the minimum elegibility(%in graduation) to appear for the
Deputy senior public Prosecutor examination in CBI . Also let me know the date of the examination for the post i told above sir. Please send me the information regarding all examinationsof CBI to [email protected] sir
21st November 2010, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I have cleared the interview of ACIO-ii.
I m waiting for the letter regarding medical fitness test.
my query is : when the letter regarding medical test will be delivered ?

my mail id is [email protected]
Any body else who concurs with this guy mushfique, I am not sure if results for interview have been declared. Please let us know if anybody else has also cleared interview and has recieved confirmation.

By the way, somebody has any idea regarding total marks for interview.
21st November 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir how did u know the result of interview. even i have given my interview.did u get any letter regarding passing the interview
22nd November 2010, 08:06 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friends,

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam is normally held on 2nd week of December
but it ll be better for you, you can fill the application form , you ll get the detail of exams with your admit card.
don't worry..you make concentrate on your studies

all the best for your future..
23rd November 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know my result ACIO Grade ii. Please sir tell me my .I am giving you my e-mail id [email protected]
and my roll no sir 1117829. My name is Anjan Kumar
28th November 2010, 10:36 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
Assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 executive exam conducted by IB is still awaited and is surely expected to be declare in the first week of january 2010. IB is thinking to provide a bonanza to all the successful candidates on the eve of new year. I want to tell you that if you are waiting for written result, then stop waiting because written result is declared and its interviews are also ended. IB invites only to successful candidates of written test for interview secretly, the result was not declared on any website or employment news. Only final merit list remain for announcement.
Have a nice day
Best of luck
7th December 2010, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Concern,

Kindly inform me the result of Assistant Cenrtral Intellegence Officer Grage II into my Email.ID ... [email protected]

Looking for your reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Jay Prakash
Kanpur
7th December 2010, 09:53 PM
Joydeep Sarkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_kadma View Post
sir,
what is the date of exam of what is the examination date and syllabus for the following:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

thanks & regards
rakesh
You can find information at http://www.careerafter12th.com/?p=889
8th December 2010, 03:44 PM
D.g.rakshe

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date is
11 July 2010 is actuly past be in contact for next advertisment.
8th December 2010, 09:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

For the exam you requested,

After you sending the application form to the authorities, they will check the feasibility, whether you fit to their standards or not.

If you are up to the mark, they will intimate you .

All the best
9th December 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?
26th December 2010, 09:06 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
the syllabus for the Assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 (Executive) exam can be downloaded from the official website of it ......
but then i am providing u the question paper pattern.....::
the sections will be in the : general knowledge, english grammar, and the technical paper...

so best of luck
3rd January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for post of Security Assistant(Executive) Examination 2009
4th January 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I AM RAKESH, MY EXAM ON 16TH JANUARY 2011 IN DELHI, I AM RECIVED MY ROLL AND ADMIT CARDS, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS FOR EXAM. AND AFTER PROGRESS,
REGARDS
RAKESH
8th January 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam date for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive) in 2011
17th January 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

is there any notification for the exam to be held in 2011?
email [email protected]
31st January 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.
Please send ur reply to the below mail-id.

[email protected]
m.no.9555750623
7th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz let me know the job profile of ACIO-II(Exe),what kind of work is to be done at this post as soon as possible..... thank you sir
12th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am meet dhawal plz my reqest to u from -meet
24th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

date of examination for post of asst central intelligence officer for yr 2011?
25th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

date of result of the post of assistantcentral intelligenceofficer grade-ii(executive).pls reply sir.
13th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My name is vineeth.My height is 164.Can I apply for Assistant central intelligence officer grade
3rd May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Bidhi Singh please send me my result of I.B held at delhi 16 jan. 2011 on my address or if possible on my mobile no. 9857555350
8th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the pay scale for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive
10th May 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default i wnat to know syllabus

Hello sir
i want to know the syllabus of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2011 - 750 (ACIO-II/Exe)
b/c u have written that u have cleared it.So,plz sir plz give me syllabus and also told me from where i can found the papers of previous years. my e-mail id is [email protected]
11th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sie please send me the Model Question Paper for ACIO - II exam
21st May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the site to submit this form ankit dixit sir rply soon
25th May 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am navlesh what is syllabus of intelligence Bureau Assistant Central intelligence officer Grade !!excutie exam
28th May 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you please tell me what is the examination fee for the ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION - 2011
2nd June 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir may i know please is this exam be coducted through UPSC?
6th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please let me know the syllabus for assistant Central Intelligence Officer - Grade II/Executive Examination - 201
Email:[email protected]
8th June 2011, 10:08 PM
amit gaur054

my dear friend........After reaching your application,by the authority they will examine it,if you met there standard criteria then they will call you for written test.

If you did'nt recieved any call letter or did'nt entertained in anyway then that means you did not match there standard eligibility citeria.

this test mat be in the month of july
allt the best
16th June 2011, 11:47 AM
ramu080688 gmail.com

Arrow Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

i want to know the date of exam of assistant intelligence officer grade II/executive and please send my admit card through my Email Addres
17th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for assistant central intelligence officer grade II Executive Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?