8th July 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Dear sir
I am not ge the admit card of Assistant central intellegence officer (grade2) the exam is held on 11th july
so i requeste you sir please send my admit card on my Email [email protected]

Thanks &Regards
shrikantyadav
8th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive written test results.

what is the date of exam of what is the wrriten exam results released?:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″ plz send information about results when its released and wt is the procedure to next? when its results relesed ? and where its displayed ? the formal website address that is to be resulots displayed?

thanks & regards
thirupathi
9th July 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

my hallticket please
9th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

pls replay me my user id and password.
my roll number : 0205435
10th July 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
this is vikas please send me syllubus & some question reference!
my mail id is [email protected]
kindly response immideiate!!
vikas
10th July 2010, 11:59 AM
Rustam Kafley Sharma

respected sir,i m not received my admit card yet,please send me on my id [email protected]
10th July 2010, 12:12 PM
sridharcheekoti

I didnt receive admitcard of cenral intelligence bureau grade 2 executive plz send me the suggestions to dis mail and exam is tomarrow only ie 11th july

[email protected]
10th July 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me a model sample papers for this exam urgent
11th July 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
my name is shyam veer sir i have not find my admint card so please tell me the procedure of how to get my admit card.
12th July 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the cut off of IB exam ACIO-II
12th July 2010, 05:42 PM
naveen dhillon

I just want to know the result date of ACIO(grade2) exam which was held at 11th july.
And where i will get the result, that is which website or in employment news.
Plz rply.

Thanks
13th July 2010, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

what will be cut off to qualify for interview?
14th July 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

The paper was an easy so I feel the cut off will be some where near 60 to 70 percent
14th July 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Central Intteligent Officer exam is over...whn result wil b declare?
14th July 2010, 07:23 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central
Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date
you go through the website :www.upsc.gov.in
17th July 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm not able to find the results for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Officer Grade II Executive results? Where & when the results will be declared for written test that was held on 11th July. Plz mail me the details at [email protected]. Looking forward from your side to hear soon at my mail id.
Rgds
Sakshi
19th July 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hey, who were the guys saying descriptive type questions for this examination? There was no descriptive type.

(OK, I'will stick my neck out here and make a prediction for myself. I am going to be among top ten qualifiers for this exam. Not boasting. Supremely confident here.) Reason- I did very well in exam and YES there was no Numerical Ability question. You see I'm bit weak there.

Sanjeev
20th July 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

when will conduct the next intelligence bureau examination?
20th July 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can some tell me, what is the nautre of work for ACIO job
after joining the ACIO there will be any training
23rd July 2010, 05:03 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend i am providing here the attachment that have all the details of dates of exam for intelligence burea assistant central intelligence officier
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(88.7 KB, 74 views)
26th July 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir ,can you tell me what is the result date of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive),
27th July 2010, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

What will be the expected cutoff marks of ACIO exe grade II ?????????????????
28th July 2010, 02:19 PM
sanjupitu

when will the written exam result declared, which was held on 11th july 2010.
31st July 2010, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi ;I am Pasha Shaikh n given written exam of Assistant central intelligence officer grade II,held on 11/07/2010 at Nagpur,but confused about exam result,because they ahd taken all proofs of same,please someone can help me to,how i can get knowledge that result has been declared,
I am an professional Advocate also student of Judicial Magistrate First Class Exam will Held on 5 Sep 2010,hence much in tension.please inform me on [email protected] or 9960958413.good day.
31st July 2010, 02:44 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_kadma View Post
sir,
what is the date of exam of what is the examination date and syllabus for the following:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

thanks & regards
rakesh
it was held on december 2009 (25.12.2009).it is over now wait for next time
31st July 2010, 03:05 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

good.
if you have apply to that,then the letter will send to your address.
then you may find exam date.
all the best.
and wait until you receive that.
1st August 2010, 12:08 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get the detail of the exam
For information regarding Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central
Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date
you go through the website :www.upsc.gov.in
5th August 2010, 11:04 PM
vicky0566

Angry Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

]Hi SHILPA........
EXAMINATION DATE ON 11/7/2010
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMINATION[/QUOTE]
hi shil-pa kaisi ho aur kaha ho aaj kal .............
11th August 2010, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hey, who were the guys saying descriptive type questions for this examination? There was no descriptive type.

(ok, i'will stick my neck out here and make a prediction for myself. I am going to be among top ten qualifiers for this exam. Not boasting. Supremely confident here.) reason- i did very well in exam and yes there was no numerical ability question. You see i'm bit weak there.

Sanjeev
hi can u tell me the no of marks u r expecting.even i appeared to the exam on 11th and i dont know the qualify marks.u r expecting good marks(among top ten qualifiers).so may i know the marks u r expecting.
15th August 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

grade-2 officer recruitment exam result 2010 july 11 kohima.
21st August 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the result of intelligence bureau officer grade-II

Hemant Barapatre
25th August 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me the result of Assistant central Intelligent executive Officer grade II,
Exam date-11 July 2010. my roll no - 1315638
Please send the answer to my mail id. [email protected]
Mob - 09238515717
25th August 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Anybody knows when and where IB Executive Branch exam is going to appeared which is held on 11 july 2010
30th August 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know, when will be the result of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade-ii dicleared?
thank you..........
2nd September 2010, 11:18 AM
Avishek555

Hi friends, I think result of IB Exam held on 11.07.2010 will come on second week of october. And cut off will be 90-95 because seat is 500 & minimum 1500 students will select in written. Ib has no any site if u r select in written then interview letter will send to your address.
Keep patience.
Good luck.
6th September 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I WANT TO KNOW MY RESULT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II(EXECUTIVE) EXAM2009
9th September 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared the written exam ..... cal me if u have any queries 9730016253.

Arjun
9th September 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have appeared Assistant central Intelligent Officer grade-II Executive exam which is held on 11-July-10,
So kindly tell me date of result and the source through whichIi can get my result . Please send my result at [email protected]

Thanks,
Premlata
14th September 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

intelligence bereuo
we have given written exam on 11 july 2010, but till now we didn't got the result, when it will declare
15th September 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Cool cattong descriptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi can u tell me the no of marks u r expecting.even i appeared to the exam on 11th and i dont know the qualify marks.u r expecting good marks(among top ten qualifiers).so may i know the marks u r expecting.
OK Allowing for 2-3 answers which I may have got wrong inspite of my calculations, I presume it too be around 137 out of 150. I checked out most of my answers after recollecting them soon after. But this delay in result is getting on my nerves.

Best wishes for ur result. Sanjeev
23rd September 2010, 05:28 PM
sameer001

Hi
friends
last time my friend was appeared its previous exam and he was passed in written test. But his number was not much so he got a failure in final merit. his written marks from his point view were 105 out of 150. when was recruitment going for 200 vacancy.

Its mean merit could be about 70.
24th September 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

HI FRNDS,
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHETHER ACIO/EXEC RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED OR NOT.ACTUALLY IN SOME BLOGS LIKE OYINDIA.IN.THERE WERE COMMENTS THAT RESULT WILL BE DECLARED IN REGIONAL BASIS AND THE THE RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED IN CHENNAI AND KOLKATA.SOME FRM KOLKATA AND CHENNAI RECEIVED CALL LETTERS. IS IT TRUE...... THAT THE RESULTS R DECLARED.
24th September 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of EXAM of intelligence officer GRADE II OFFICER & BUT I AM NOT RECIVE EXAM ADMISSTION CARD & PLACE DATE OF YOU SEND THE HOLL TICKET
MY EMIL ID [email protected]. place send the answer my quection.
24th September 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know if B.E Biotech students can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Central Intelligence Officer Grade?
What is the last date for the application submission for the year 2010?
25th September 2010, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

airthmetic
25th September 2010, 10:33 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_kadma View Post
sir,
what is the date of exam of what is the examination date and syllabus for the following:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

thanks & regards
rakesh
find on the internet yar you will get it dont worry more about it dear
gud luck
25th September 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Jounior Intelligence Officer Grade- II/MT 2010 Exam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected Sir, I am Abdul Wahid Laskar, I did not get my Admit Card, When it was held on exam which dated
Please send me as MY E-MAIL Address given [email protected]. Thanks u,
26th September 2010, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

he,what is the examination date of i.b. exam
28th September 2010, 02:39 PM

sir ,I want to know about the result of Intelligence officer grade-II ,which was held on 11th july 2010
2nd October 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i am rajib from kolkata ,what is the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the Intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade ii held on 26 september,2010.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?