8th June 2013, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech?

your percent is above 60% as i read from you.so you need not to scared of.you will be qualify for all private and non_private organisation.But still if you want to improve there is a procedure you can apply in your respective branch or board.you could do it.
Best of Luck.......

Related Questions:
10th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech?

sir my 10th and B.TECH(CSE) percentage is more than 65% but my 12th percentage is 56%(pcm 52.3%) can i eligible for campus placement
1st July 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

virender
sir, i got 69.4 % in 12th science stream i belongs to OBC .is there any chance for adm. in btech.
1st July 2013, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dont worry dear friend,you have secured very good marks in both 10th and 12th class.Most of the IT companies will recruit the candidates who has more than 60% and they will not look at the percentage and they choose the candidates by observing all the qualities. So,you can be placed in the IT companies if your 12th percentage is above 60%.There will be no affect of 12th marks in the placements.
ALL THE BEST
1st July 2013, 09:36 PM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Placement fear after BTec~~~

There is no loking of your marks in any school and higher scool certificate. The companies generaly preffer high scoring througout but if you have good scores in your corent profesnol field. All you will be locked for on preference basis is as follows.
1 Your aptitude in interview.
2 Your score in screening test of company.
3 Your profesional(tec stream) acadmic performence.
4 Your physical apearence.
Your 10th and 12th scores are least preference for selection.
20th July 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i got 64%in 10th and54%in12th if i study btech there any problem oncamus selection plz tell me sir.
20th July 2013, 11:10 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having secured 85% of marks in 10th class and 65% of marks in 12th class, you don't need to worry about your eligibility for campus placements.

Many of the companies will be recruiting the candidates through the concept of career 60 in the sense the candidates who have secured minimum 60% of marks in all the academic levels are eligible for the recruitment.

As per this criteria, there won't be any problem for you.

But try to continue this good percentage of marks even in your B.Tech course also.

Because, if you did not secure minimum 60% of marks in B.Tech you will not come under career 60 criteria.

So, don't loose your hopes. Be confident.

Try to complete academics successfully with good percentage of marks and secure good percentage of marks also.

The percentage of marks will make you eligible to attend for the recruitment.

But whether getting job or not depends upon how well you perform in various rounds of selection procedure like

Written Test
JAM
Group Discussion
Voice and Accent Round
Technical Round
Interview

To perform well in these rounds, the following things will be required for you

-Command on subject knowledge
-strong communication skills
-Presentation skills
-Logical thinking
-grip in Reasoning and Aptitude areas

So, try to acquire all the above mentioned qualities by the time you complete your B.Tech course.

If you are equipped with above qualities, then wherever you go, you can easily get the job.

Wish you all the best.
31st July 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir ihv got 52 percnt in 12 and i am tkng admsn in B-tech .it is a right choice.
Suggest me plz
5th September 2013, 06:40 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

You do not worry as your inter score will not effect your campus recruitment as it is considered for writing some entrance tests and job written tests.Your B-Tech aggregate will somehow effect your placement.So you need not worry about your 12th percentage.
27th September 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I do not have 60% in 12th but I have 74% in 10th and 70% in btech ! Am I eligible for any companies ?
29th September 2013, 10:07 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend............
Eligible criteria i.e 12th % depends the exam you writing for campus selection..

for example WIPRO

Eligibility

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
4. B.E./B.Tech/MCA should be full time ONLY.
5. No backlogs or arrears allowed.

but i may vary from university to university but above is the general criteria for WIPRO...

AND for Satyam

Eligibility
Candidate should be a BE/ Btech (CS / IT / EEE / E&C) / MCA / B.Sc / BCA with Consistent first Class i.e 60%
Correspondence / Distance education programs are not being considered

so you can see for most of the MNC they are considering 60% in 12th class...
But since you cannot do anything with that better put hardwork on b.tech..

thank you.............
18th December 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 55%in12and65% in10can i eleageble for iit entrence exeam
5th January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i got in12th 73% but becoz of my leg fracter i wrote one exam in supply.but no year gap is there i wrote that exam in the same year but in my certifacte indicates compertmntly passed. is this is prblm to attend in inter views in mnc's..in 10th i got 82% and in btech i got 70%.....plz tel me
13th January 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 55% in 12th and now i continue my b.tech ,so will the company employ me?
13th May 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% in class X and only 57% in PCM in clas XII and aggr. is 55% in wb board...and CGPA is 7.2.......so is there problem or will I have to suffer during campus recruitment after b.tech(cse)?????waitting for ur kind rply.....
20th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i scored 90% in 10th, 58% in 12th and keeping a fairly good score of 80% in my b.tech(e.c.e.). Would i be eligible for on-campus and off-campus core electronics placements. Can i possibly do something to increase my chances to sit in the interview?
28th May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 63 in physics,90 in maths and 89 in chemistry in board can i get admission in srm university please reply soon
30th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 85% in 10th and 57% in 12th should this occur to my placement
29th June 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 78% in my 10th and 80% in 12th kerala board exam. Now iam going to do B.E mechanical in a private college(manglore)... Should studying in a private college effect in my placement...(if i study well). ?
9th July 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 48% in 12 cbse last year n have appeared for improvmnt but unfortunately got less marks what should i do to get admission in btech mech i want to study hard n want to be a engnr!! ???
10th July 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Completed bca with 85% n ihave a problem in puc that scored 49% n iam seeking admision to mca n got a seat but fear that no company will reqruit me in the campus bcz of my puc plz give me the lidt if any such companys wont ask cutoffs
10th July 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I got less than 60% in 12th, i want to know that will it effect on my campus selection? And If I will Work hard in College And score very Good Marks so Inspite Of That My 12th percent Will Effect On My Placement...?
Or Should I repeat my 12th Class to gain More than 60%..
12th July 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
in 12th i got 305 in best of five(hindi,english,chem,physics and bio)
in future may i eligible for campusing in good companies like TCS, INFOSYS
1st September 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir if i got more marks in improvement which marks should be considered while applying for govt job like air force and other govt jobs ... plzz help me out sir
7th April 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir.....If I meet the cutoff n eligibility requirements for mtech admission in iits or nits IN TERMS OF THE REQUIRED GATE SCORE N CGPA. In b tech BUT I HAVE LESS. Than 60in PCM AT 12 BOARDS ISC.....IS ADMISSION TO IIT OR NIT POSSIBLE..........ALSO TELL ME PROBLEMS THATT I WILL FACE DURING M TECH CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR MY 12BOARD RESULT.......THANKS....
26th May 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 67%in non medical cbse board and 57%in pcm but want to get admission in btech computers can u list me the name of colleges that i can apply in
6th July 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in class 12 hs and 73% in class 10 and I want to pursue cse will the low % of class 12 affect me in future placement
3rd October 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 12th from NIOS and there is a gap between 10th and 12th.so, am I eligible to appear in TCS off campus exam?
10th December 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I scoured 30 in mathematics in class 12 and 91 in class10 .can I eligible for Nata.
22nd May 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 77.4% (5 subjects) and 79.9%(in 6 subjects) in 12th boards (with 88 in physics , 79 in chem and 35 in maths).Will my marks or % be a problem during placements? PLEASE DO TELL ME..
15th August 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 68%in 10th and 48% in 12th then I am reading btech in ECE ,sir please say .,can I face some problem in campus. If yes then what can I do now!! Please tell
18th August 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I am presently 4th yr B.tech student..but i scared about my 10th marks i passed 10th from bihar board(BSEB) in 2011 and i got 62%marks by board rule but i got 38 marks in English subject which is not compulsory in bihar board(only compulsory to sit for English exam not necessary to pass that means it doesn't effect total mark )...so i want to ask my % considered as 62% (board rule)or total marks divided by total number of subject.(if it happens then i got 58% marks only)..please reply as soon as possible , i m very scared about it.
26th July 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is soumyajit. I secured 89%in 10th,and 85% in 12th,with-phy(72),math(91)&chem(36 unluckily don't know how is it possible!!!!!).Now I am doing b.tech(E.C.E).Is my chem number affect campusing process?? Please help???
30th March 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 75.4 in 10th,62.8 PERCENT IN b. tech and 7.28 in b. tech. AM I ELIGIBLE for psus??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?