4th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?

hi my name is naveen dubey .and my question is i have a sem back so could i eligible in campus requirment in your company ?
my 10th percentage is 66%,and my 12th percentage is 68%

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  5. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  7. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  8. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  9. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate? -- [New]
  10. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  11. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  12. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  14. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in HP?
  16. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
15th November 2011, 06:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?

Most of the companies keep a cut off of 60%. The candidates should have consistent marks in 10th, 12th and Engineering. Most of the companies allow candidates with backlogs. Some companies specify in the criteria about the backlogs. In any case you should have cleared the backlogs at the time of joining. The criteria for recruitment vary from company to company.
10th October 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?

Did any company select students with two backlog during campus
23rd January 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I get 7 credit point in b.tech.what is the percentage of it?
24th January 2013, 04:47 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Dear friend,
You may be eligible in campus recruitment in any company with a backlog. Because, most of the company allow the candidates with a backlog in campus recruitment but some specified companies don't allow with backlogs.
Therefore, it clearly depends on the company taking company recruitment.
24th February 2013, 12:46 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my name is naveen dubey .and my question is i have a sem back so could i eligible in campus requirment in your company ?
my 10th percentage is 66%,and my 12th percentage is 68%
You are eligible in campus recruitment with a backlog. Most of the company allow the candidates with a backlog to sit in their campus recruitment but some specified companies don't allow with backlogs.

It clearly depends on the company taking recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?