22nd January 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?

hello sir m doing post bsc nursing ......can i do mbbbs after that plz tell me about [email protected]
2nd February 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?

Is it true that if we got distriction marks in bsc nsg. In three years then we get direct admission in mbbs in third year?
18th March 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi there I am bsc nursing graduate from RGUHS OF KARNATAKA, So I want get admission for MBBS
In karnataka. So here is my some details
10 2----38% in pcb
Bsc nursing----68%
Age----30 years
So please tell me can I get admission for regular MBBS.
Thank you.
23rd May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Doing mbbs after bsc nursing is not possible in india but wat about abroad there are any chances to do mbbs after bsc nursing please i want to do mbbs its very urgent for me because in our village we dont hv a hospital reply me please
14th July 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Afterbsc biochemistry how we can join 4 mbbs? Is there is any special entrance exam 4 bsc degree holders ?
6th March 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do mbbs after the completion of the bsc nursing
Wht are the formalities for it how to apply which exam I can pass wht are the fees structure how many year I wnt to do this couse pls give reply in my id sivamayaabhilash @yahoo.com
by ur faithfully sivamaya
8th May 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do mbbs after my bsc nursing in india what is the produre to apply pls send reply to [email protected]
24th June 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the scopes of MSc nursing in india and abroad. Kindly reply in details sir cz i really need information.
[email protected]
16th March 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now am studying b.sc nursing final year, am interest to do mbbs. After completing my course, if am write enterence exam for mbbs means, the duration of year?.. whether these opportunity present in india? Please reply to my mail id [email protected]. Thanks..
1st November 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, THIS IS ANITA.R,COMPLETED POST BASIC BSC NURSING IN THE YEAR 2015-2017. CAN I DO MBBS NOW.PLEASE TELL ME I AM ELIGIBLE WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS....... MY EMAIL ID IS: [email protected]
16th May 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Why there is no relaxation for bsc Nursing In india?
Whereas we had already learned the basics of Medical science.[(Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Genetics, pathology, Biochemistry, microbiology, OBG, sociology, Paediatric,psychology,Psychiatric,community, medicine and surgery,Research )]
We have more skills and knowledge as compare to 1st and 2nd year Mbbs students.
23rd January 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm 3rd yr bsc nursing student.. can I do mbbs after finishing my course.. is there 1 year of relaxament for mbbs in abroad countries????
8th August 2020, 08:34 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, it is not true the eligibility to apply to get admission in medical college is
Candid ate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
Candidate must sit for a national level entrance exam
There is a upper age limit of 25 year for general category and there is 5 more year relaxation for the reserved category
If you fit in the above criteria than you will be able to get assign you cannot get direct assign and a year of relaxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?