6th March 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Less percentage in B.Tech. hindering Jobs Placements and Higher Studies Options

can we upgrade our % hrom 59 to 60 in jntu kakinada. pls help
14th March 2012, 12:01 PM
jobsick

Default Re: Less percentage in B.Tech. hindering Jobs Placements and Higher Studies Options

60 % is i think is the worst thing that can happen to you .
you are an extremely brilliant student which your marks speak.
people like you are in great demand in software industry where the mental level of person matters much more. you ll get it very easily or by few recommendations.
secondly we always think that getting a job means a safe and secure life.
it is not always true. we also have business field. after you get some money you can do many kinds of business. you can also try your luck in shares or in real estate which is not so bad.
5th June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi i had completed my B.E in information science ......but percentage iz less than 60...........
Iz there any compny provide job for me...........
15th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i have 54 percent in btech(cse). will i get a job in software company with 20,000 salary?
31st December 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication with 55.3% from gbtu. What can i do now?
2nd February 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 50 percentage in 10th n 12th standard. i am pursuing btech final year i hve 60 in btech. campus drive is going in my college. i am not getting select in any company due to less % in 10th n 12th i think. what to do with dis %. please suggest me wat to do.
14th July 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam ,my name is chandana. i have completed my graduation with an aggregate of 76% ,right now i am pursuing my mba ...except intermediate, all levels i have done with first division . due to lack of interest in maths i failed in 2nd year in maths-b later it was cleared with an aggregate of 69% but, in certificate it was mentioned as compartmental where my uncle said that it will be a trouble for me throughout my career ,,is that true? if so what are options available to me to clear it
30th July 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of btech ece my cgpa upto 6th sem is '8' my 10th percentage IStage is 69.4% and my 12th percentage is 59.4% does i get good job.if yes so in which company.
9th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am vijay i completed b.e in cs in 2012.my aggregate percentage in engineering is just 50%.my 10th percentage is 82 and puc is 61.due to low percentage in engineering i did not got any job in any private company.now iam pursuing MBA MARKETING in 2nd year.my aggregate percent in 1st year MBA is 64%.i hope i will get 68 to 70 percentage aggregate when i completed MBA.please help me about my career.whether i am getting job or not.please reply me.my email is [email protected]
10th December 2014, 02:55 PM
AskMeQues

Smile Re: Less percentage in B.Tech. hindering Jobs Placements and Higher Studies Options

1) If you have secured marks 60% and above it then you are eligible for further studies like B.Tech.

2) If your marks exists in range of 45% to 60% then B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., are the options for you. by the way more than 60% can also go for these courses.

3) If your marks are less than 45% and above than 33% then you should go for I.T.I. or other any courses such as computer courses.

These percentages are about 12th standard only
15th May 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir/man
I've 74% in 10th and 68% in inter( 1& 2)
Now I've only 58% in b.tech.I want go higher studies like MS or MBA.am I eligible..??
Please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?