14th June 2012, 10:11 AM
tl.com

Default Re: GITAM Hyderabad campus good?

Hello friend,

Yes, it is true that GITAM's hyderabad campus is a newly established one campus.
It admitted its first batch of students in the year 2009, and the second batch in 2010.

It offers B.Tech in different trends and also MBA,MCA and dual integrated degree programs.

The campus has well managed library and hostels.

As this institution has just started now, it will take some time and gradually shine in future.

Well,telling about placement factor, at this stage,you can gather more clear informations from the students who have been admitted in the institute.

Or you can simply visit the official site of the college:
www.gitam.edu

If still you are having ambiguities about admission to this college, just leave it and look for other choices.

Best of luck
thank you
14th June 2012, 09:37 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hello friend,

Yes, it is true that GITAM's hyderabad campus is a newly established one campus.
It admitted its first batch of students in the year 2009, and the second batch in 2010.

It offers B.Tech in different trends and also MBA,MCA and dual integrated degree programs.

As this institution has just started now, it will take some time and gradually shine in future.

Well,telling about placement factor, at this stage,you can gather more clear informations from the students who have been admitted in the institute.

www.gitam.edu

If still you are having ambiguities about admission to this college, just leave it and look for other choices.

Best of luck!
thank you
26th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

which is good branch when compared between IT and EIE.please do reply
1st July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

HEY PLEASE ANS ME DIS....

WHAT DO U THINK WOULD BE THE PLACEMENTS STATUS OF GITAM HYD AFTER 4 YEARS...? WOULD IT BE BETTER THAN OTHER COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD...??
7th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

is gitam university bangalore is good ?
20th February 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

iam 4th year student of gitam university my suggestions is not to join in gitam university because there are no placements
16th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

give me the detais of fees structure for aeronautical engineering for 4 years includinng books practical feeses etc in gitam college
2nd May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how is the faculty at GITAM Hyderabad campus
16th May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 113 marks marks in gitam 2013 test what rank i can expect
3rd June 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better option GITAM or KIIT?
17th June 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell us about the placements in the 2013 at hyderabad gitam campus ?
21st June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: GITAM Hyderabad campus good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,can you please tell me if gitam's hyderabad campus is good or not?Please sir,give me your re-ply as soon as possible.Because i have counselling on 23rd of this month.And i need to decide fast as there is no time for me.Actually my friend is telling that the campus has just started last year and it's not good.And that there are no good placements in gitam's hyderabad.So,please help me sir!
it is worst university in whole india , there are no placements, not a big campus ,no expertised faculty, highest failure percentage ,management will not support students to attend fests,games and many others as student interested,
those students who r close to the faculty will pass or other wise he will fail in exam as evaluation of paper will be done by the gitam and may be of same faculty
3rd July 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hey!! could anyone tell me how is gitam hyderabad now??.... pleaseeeee!!! i am reading few bad comments about it sooo please could anyone clarify me pleaseeeee!!
21st August 2013, 08:02 PM
maruthidevi

Hello friend,

www.gitam.edu

Best of luck!
19th December 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

If we pass the entrance exam there will be any concession regarding fee?
19th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

If we pass the entrance exam there will be any concession regarding fee?
6th May 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i got 105 marks in gitam -gat 2014 would i get seat in vishakapatnam branch
16th May 2014, 12:04 AM
Sneha Chokkanna

Smile Re: GITAM Hyderabad campus good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,can you please tell me if gitam's hyderabad campus is good or not?Please sir,give me your re-ply as soon as possible.Because i have counselling on 23rd of this month.And i need to decide fast as there is no time for me.Actually my friend is telling that the campus has just started last year and it's not good.And that there are no good placements in gitam's hyderabad.So,please help me sir!
ActuallY gitam is an good college whether it
is hyderbad campuss or bangalore campuss or Vizag compass ,U can Choose ECE,CSE,IT if you are a girl , n mechanical ,EEE suits well for an boy and these brances are gud in the Hyderbad campuss , no loss in Joining Gitam , Placement cell is not upto the mark but depends upon the individual performance in personality n over all development of an individual student .
3rd June 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 11000 in gat I m unavle to understand wgether this clg is preferable or should I opt my eamcet based clg.?
20th May 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I got admission in gitam university. my friends are saying that gitam hyd is not good.what should I do.Please give your suggestions
26th May 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know whether Gitam Hyderabad is good or not as compare to Visakhapatnam and also placement and faculty in Hyderabad
3rd May 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

K AMALA APPL.REGD.NO. 204085 GOT 30 MARKS ONLY. IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ADMISSION IN CSE. SHE GOT 908 IN INTERMEDIATE . SHE WANTS ADMISSION IN GITAM UNIVERSITY
FOR CSE. EMAIL [email protected], cell no. 9440854184 please inform we contact you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?