3rd August 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper

mail me to get papers of HEC technical [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  2. Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers
  3. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  4. Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd
  5. Syllabus and model question papers of the written exam of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. for the post of Executive Trainee HR?
  6. Question paper pattern and previous years question papers for DMRC executive trainee?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of NTPC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  8. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  9. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years question papers of HEC Ranchi?
  11. Date of announcement of results of HEC recruitment trainee exam?
  12. Last 5 years question papers of mechanical engineering of SJVNL as recrutiment executive trainee
  13. Syllabus of Heavy Engineering Corporation Management HR Management Trainee Exam? Pattern and the books to be referred? -- [New]
  14. Previous years question papers of Trainee marine engineer of Shipping Corporation of India?
  15. Date of results of HEC recruitment executive trainee exam?
  16. Previous year question papers of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee(Marine) written exam?
  17. Useful books for Executive Trainee(Information Technology) in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited?
  18. Sample and previous year question paper for Management Trainee(Technical) Exam?
3rd August 2010, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper

sir i am electrical engineer please send me the previous year sample paper of HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper

my Email [email protected]
5th August 2010, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for HEC(electrical)
5th August 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me HEC question paper for computer science branch ([email protected])
7th August 2010, 06:41 PM
shyam13

sir send me hec paper technical IT send me vey soon as tommorow is its paper
3rd February 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am rajendra , branch computer scince, sir please send me previos qustion or sample paper of HEC ,HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION,ET EXCUTIVE TRAINEE , TECHNICAL(SECTION) MY email [email protected]
20th July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i am baloch plz sed me ssc five year papars...it my ID ahbalochoc-1hotmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?