2nd September 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?

I passed my class 10th exam in 2007 with an aggregate of 72.2% and passed my class 12th exam in 2010 with an aggregate of 70.2%.There is an year gap of 1 year between 10th and 12th as i suffered from jaundice during my 12th exam in 2009.I took admission in engineering in 2008.My stream is I.T..Am i eligible to seat for placement in companies like TCS? BTech(upto 3rd year)-70% above

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  3. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  6. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  7. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  8. Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  10. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  14. Am I eligible for company like TCS and Wipro if I have scored 59.82% marks in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for all companies like TCS, WIPRO, Google, IBM after 1 year gap after 12th
  16. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  17. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
5th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?

I have a one year gap between my B.SC Ist year and IInd year. My graduation percentage is 60.5%. My 10th and 12th percentage is also above 60%. Am i elligible for TCS,Wipro,IBMor HCL
23rd September 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for placements in companies like TCS, WIPRO having i year gap in during education tht means in my degree last year i did n't attend two exams.. so i wrote those exams next year....
1st May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 65% above from 10 to m.tech but have appeared for compartment in 12th. Am I eligible for software firms?
22nd June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

am l eligible for placement in company like tcs having gap between 11th and 12th class due to my illness?
22nd June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

am l eligible for placement in company like tcs having gap between 11th and 12th class due to my illness?
22nd June 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

22nd June 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

27th June 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hello , i have completed my 10th in 2011 securing 85% and completed my 10 2 in 2013 securing 76% but could not able to admit myself in B.TECH in 2013 for some reasons but surely admit this year. am i elligible in the companies like tcs , ibm , cts
\
23rd September 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I passed my class 10th exam in 2005 with an aggregate of 77.5% and passed my class 12th exam in 2008 with an aggregate of 89.8%. I took admission in engineering in 2008.My stream is I.T with 75.81%. I joined in MSIT and I got 87.7%. I have 1 year gap after 10th class and 1 year after B.Tech(I did job in IT company 6 months). Am i eligible for TCS, Wipro, Infosys..etc.
27th October 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have 1year gap between 10th and diploma due to i have studied inter 1st year, after that i have joined diploma, due to backlogs i have 1year gap between m.etch and b.tech, and also 1year gap between m.etch 1st year and year due to health problem can i eligible for it companies
27th October 2014, 09:25 PM
naresh kumar reddy 053

Default I have 1yr gap between 10th and diploma due to i have joined inter 1st yr after that i have joined diploma, i ahve 1year gap between b.tech and m.etch due to backlog, i have 1yr gap between m.tech 1st yr 2nd yr due to health can eligible it company

I have 1yr gap between 10th and diploma due to i have joined inter 1st yr after that i have joined diploma, i ahve 1year gap between b.tech and m.etch due to backlog, i have 1yr gap between m.tech 1st yr 2nd yr due to health can eligible it company
28th October 2014, 01:15 AM
sandeep2431993

YES, One year gap is allowed for the companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys. You need to be score at least 60% in your academics.
29th October 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have 1year gap between 10th and diploma. In that gap i have studied intrr 1st year..is it consider as year gap
9th November 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i got one history of arrear in my under graduation and in my mca i have 8 cgpa. my 10th and 12 th academics are good. i got selected in robert bosch for intern my. They said no history of arrears and my placement officer is telling it is only for pg. so i am eligible. But the hr asked me do you have in your ug. will they reject me after refering my documents
9th November 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i got one history of arrear in my under graduation and in my mca i have 8 cgpa. my 10th and 12 th academics are good. i got selected in robert bosch for intern my. They said no history of arrears and my placement officer is telling it is only for pg. so i am eligible. But the hr asked me do you have in your ug. will they reject me after refering my documents
19th November 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I m vandana.I completed my bca with 75% from ksou and I have 73% in 10th standard and due to some reason I passed my 12th standard with 58% from national board of open school, delhi, India. So am I eligible for top mnc' s like tcs ,wipro, cts, accenture, etc? Plsss help me to come out of this confusion friends.
4th April 2015, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 86.88 in 10th and 67% in12th and have 54.6 % aggregate and passed out in 2007afterthis i worked as lecturer till 2014 later i joind m.tech there i have 75% aggregare can i eligible for it companies what can do? Plz suggest me for which companiesi am eligible.
4th April 2015, 07:28 AM
unique99

Obviously you will be eligible for companies placement like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,1 year gap is not countable.

Eligibility:-

1)Candidates to obtain 60% marks or more in their academic career like in 10th,12th and in b.tech degree.

2)Candidates should have knowledge in computer language like dotnet/java/sap etc.

3)Candidates should have excellent knowledge in communication language.

4)More than 1/2 years gap during the entire academic career is not allowed.

According to your statement you have above eligibility so that you need not worry, easily you will be absorbed by these companies placement campaign.
4th April 2015, 10:34 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanavinash View Post
I passed my class 10th exam in 2004 with an aggregate of 90.2% and passed my class 12th exam in 2007 with an aggregate of 74.2%.There is an year gap of 1 year between 10th and 12th as i suffered from jaundice during my 12th exam in 2006.I took admission in engineering in 2008.My stream is I.T..Am i eligible to seat for placement in companies like TCS,Infosys,Wipro etc? BTech(upto 3rd year)-8.0.
Ofcourse you are eligible, provided you furnish the detailed medical certificate of your reason to leave ie here due to jaundice. Also furnish the latest medical report so that you are ok in health right now.
4th April 2015, 12:41 PM
sanspeur

Yes , you are eligible to seat in the interview of the companies as mentioned above so you don't have to woty for the consequences of academics gap .
As most the it companies look for the talent and skilled people rather than mere good academia with no year gap .
As per your academic percentage are good enough to get into the best and reputed companies all you have to acquired good programming and subject knowledge of your stream.

I would like to clear the myth that due to year gap companies do not select candidates.as it is totally wrong as most of candidate are top position are also year gap or dropouts one.
So you should plan on your studies and subject knowledge and ultimately you will be selected and pursue your career as good it experts.
23rd June 2015, 06:40 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Their criteria is listed below:-

You should have at-least minimum 60% of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
And minimum 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
You should have passed graduation or degree program with minimum 60% of marks with no backlogs.
You should have good command in English.
You not need to worry they used to take the candidates with minimum 1 year of gap.

I hope you got it.
24th June 2015, 06:11 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes,you are eligible for 1 year gap in the top MNC companies (like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO).

You have to fulfill the listed below criteria :-

You have passed 10th with minimum 60% of marks and from a recognized board.
You should have also passed 12th with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized board.
You should not have any backlog in graduation or degree program.
You should have scored minimum 60% of marks in graduation also.

MNC companies don't allow students which have maximum 2 years of gap.

I f you fulfill the above listed criteria then you are eligible.

I hope you got it.
8th December 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i passed from 10th in the year 2008 and 12th in the year 2010 but den i joined my btech in 2014 is it going to be possible for me to apply in tcs wipro infosys type companies?
17th April 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 year gap in BCA degree so i will be eligible for tcs, wipro or infoysis company. I passed 10th,&12th in aggregate 60% and also passed bca in 62% i will eligible for this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?