2nd January 2011, 08:54 PM
gargi123

Default Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

here is another option try to learn all the tables atleast uoto 20 it will help u to divide & multiply very quickly and also please be strong in ur concepts
suggested link for ur help
http://www.win4exams.com/chapters/1-bank-po/74
3rd January 2011, 05:43 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

hii

Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams
there is no tricks and tips to solve aptitude test..
the thing you have to do is practice.
you have to come across many aptitude test online..
visit this website:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category1.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category13.aspx

good luck.
19th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for clerk in bank tell me short tricks for syllolism in reasoning
21st January 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please give me some suggestions for cracking the upcoming Dena & BoB PO exam on the followings:
1. Maths
2. Reasoning
3. Current Affairs
4. English (Both Objective & Descriptive)

Best regards,

Pradipta
27th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m preparing for bank exams. I m not able to find percentages for example 2365 is what % of 76453 ?
It takes lot of time.plz give some short cuts
29th January 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

pls send any tricks for solving maths
1st February 2011, 04:04 PM

Hi,

I am 29 year old & doing a full time job in a private company. I have bought the following books:

1. Reasoning : R.S. Agarwal
2. Math : M. Tyra
3. English : Arihant Publication (Objective English)
4. Current Aff. : Monthly Protiyogita Kiran

I used to get preparation time 2 and half an hour on an average. Requesting you to suggest me a detailed time oriented plan / routine for getting success in the Banking PO as I have maximum 1 year more in hand.

With warm regards,

Pradipta
2nd February 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

there are some hens and cows total heads are 90 and total legs are 248? find how many cows are there?
10th February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i m anil in allahabad .preparing for bank exam. i m very studious boy have very few friends but they are not in this field, can not help me in this regarding. my reasoning,english and another subject are very well but math.i want some friends who are also preparing for bank exam.i have my own laptop with net connection. i spend my whole day in close room and i m genuine person.im determind and ambitious. if one leads me in hard, i feel easy and thank him. my mail id- [email protected]
your suggestion regarding this ,most welcome. thanks alot.
13th February 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

im very week in math,englis,and reasoning please help me
23rd February 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

if u want to qualify 4 bank exam u just need to understand the pattern of question in bank exams. First u collect some old question paper and study what type of question are asked and just prepared only those questions which is important

Best of Luck
3rd March 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to old solved sbi question paper please.
16th March 2011, 12:15 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
I suggest you a book of mathematics please solve it if you really wants to increase your skill magically. First of all I intends to tell you that until you do not practise yourself,you cant do it. Practice is the best trick. Purchase QUICKER MATHEMATICS written by M TYRA. It is a magical book with different types of formulaes.
With best wishes
Good luck
15th April 2011, 12:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes there are short cut methods for solving some of the numerical problems........

The bank's exam pattern consists of 4 or 5 topics. It differs from bank to bank.

but they are mainly:

reasoning ability

numerical ability

clerical aptitude test

computer basics

general English

you should start the preparation for the exam 3 to 4 months before...

the best way to prepare for the exam is to buy one or two books from the market, the name for which is given below, and start practicing.

the more you practice the more you will be able to complete the paper in that limited time which is very short to solve all the questions.

so practice is everything to prepare for bank's exam.

the books which you can follow to prepare are given below(buy one or two):

Upkar`s SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam

Ramesh`s Bank Clerical Exam(Solved Papers)

Upkar`s SBI PO Examination (Solved Papers)

Ramesh`s Bank PO. Previous year Solved Papers

Test of Reasoning/Reasoning Ability by R.S.Agarwal (Verbal & Non-verbal)

Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

Guides by Kiran publications.

all the best.
18th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed my degree exams recently. but i have interesting in banking field . so i applied for
andhrabank and also IOB,alahabad bank. i solved total things other than reasoning .so , i requesting
u sir , please tell me which type of books help me for short cuts .only for shortcuts sir.
if i disturb u sorry sir.
19th April 2011, 11:37 AM
vishalchol

there are short cut tricks for quick calculations, for example..
Question Find the selling price of a saree after two successive discounts of 20 % .If the price of that saree is Rs800
Conventional Method ( 800 x 20)/ 100 = 160 800- 160 = 640

( 640 x 20)/100 = 128 640 -128 = 512

Total discount is 800 -512 = Rs288

Effective Discount is = ( 288 x 100)/
= 36 %

You can calculate it mentally .How ?

Step1 Here first we calculate effective discount . Add both discounts Let it is A

Step2 Multiply both discount and divide by 100 .Let it be B

Step3 Subtract B from A .That is our effective discount

( 20 + 20 ) - ( 20 x 20 )/100

40 - 4 = 36 %

Now find 36%of Rs 800 =288

Selling price 800 - 288 = Rs 512

Question If a trader gives 20 % retailer margin and 3 % cash discount , find the total effective discount?

20 + 3 - (20 x 3)/

23 - .6 = 22. 4 %
19th April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

DEAR BROTHER

I have also applied in bank , please help me about maths and important formulas

my email is [email protected]

i have no more knowledge but i can if you help me about these subjects

Thanks

Devendra
6th June 2011, 01:48 PM
bhartigarg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atul sudame View Post
dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, I can solve the problems of Maths and reasoning. But I want to solve numerical aptitude 50 questions in 25 minutes. and reasoning 50 questions in 25 minutes.
so, I request to you, is there any very short cut tricks to solve it?
I have short cut tricks but, I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
I hope, you will tell me some very short cut tricks......
thnking you............
Plz give me some some short cuts
6th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am preparing for clerk in bank tell me short tricks for syllolism in reasoning
u vil get them in r s agarwal verbal reasoning
28th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

are Correspondence degree Students eligible for bank exams ?
29th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, I can solve the problems of Maths and reasoning. But I want to solve numerical aptitude 50 questions in 25 minutes. and reasoning 50 questions in 25 minutes.
I have short cut tricks but, I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
thnking you
5th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared bank written exam so many times but not selected in final result.kindly provide some tips for interview .
14th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for bank cleark & p.o. exam.can u send d tricks to solved quickly maths and reasoning &source of g.a. topic & shortcut of math to my mail id. [email protected]
20th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Free Online GATE Preparation Tests
22nd July 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Get that will to succeed than 90% of work is done.
8th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

bye quicker maths. its d best book available.
9th August 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i need the short cuts to solve the aptitudes. can anybody help. expecting the reply within a week
10th August 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE MATHS AND REASONING TOPICS IN PRELIMS EXAMS OF NET
18th August 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i need easy method of solving Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams

could you pliz send it at my mail id - [email protected]
19th August 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

to solve fast learn as much as u can.
20th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by atul sudame View Post
dear sir,
thnking you............
i m also in that situation but i m solving quickr mathematics by M.tyra and RS agarwal but practise makes man perfect and u should do that bcz i m also crossing my interviews in btech and also in multinational company..........
24th August 2011, 02:17 AM
sravankumar palavarapu

could you please provide me shotcut tips on reasonig and numerical ability
24th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i need general awarness about banking industry
1st September 2011, 09:14 AM
vaishali84

pls tell how to solve number configuration problems in reasoning
8th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i want zoho placement pattern
26th September 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for banking exams, and many time i am selected in written exam but i am not comfortable for interview so plz help me
how to crack the banking clerical or po interview plz send me question and answer in banking clerical and po interview related then i am very thankful to you.
26th September 2011, 11:17 PM

dear sir,
thnking you............
27th September 2011, 02:16 PM
vijay_kk12

can any one help me to check whether the given num is divisible by7????
1st October 2011, 01:07 AM
gargi123

Arrow Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for banking exams, and many time i am selected in written exam but i am not comfortable for interview so plz help me
how to crack the banking clerical or po interview plz send me question and answer in banking clerical and po interview related then i am very thankful to you.
I can suggest you a blog that give you wonderful tips for Interview preparation
Here is the link

http://win4exams.com/blog/?p=58
20th October 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me some books for bank po.
20th October 2011, 09:10 AM
carlos jha

sir plz tell me some book for bank po
21st October 2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
try to make your mind as a computer ,let all other thoughts kept aside and feed the data for some tricks into your mind.but try to make your hands also so fast that it solves the numerical as quickly as possible.success will be at your feet.
aakash deep
1st November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

plese give excellent study matarial for preparing bank exams
1st November 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want short tricks for bank po maths
7th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

can u plz tl hw to get that notes....or cn u mail me ?my id s [email protected]
13th November 2011, 05:50 PM
rudramishra

Friend ,

There are no tricks which are unanimous .

You need to practice as many questions as you can and than have to make tricks which are suitable to you accordingly as mind level and level of preparation along with interests does vary from person to person so unanimous tricks won't do ...

The tricks also varies from questions to questions , so it won't be possible to provide you tricks for each and every type but you can post some type of questions over here and i will try to elaborate tricks to you as much as possible as i have also given such tests ...

You need to practice as much tests as possible before your exam and that will be suffice .

::: These books will be very helpful to you :::

~ more puzzles,

~puzzles to puzzle u and

~george summeres puzzles and teasers.

You can visit http://www.indiabix.com for this ..

All the best for your exam , hope to do well !!
18th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about some shortcut tricks in aptitude and reasoning areas. i want i can solve maths aptitude 40 question in 30 min.
and 45 reasoning in 30 min.
1st December 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
i am preparing for campus please provide me some tips and tricks
1st December 2011, 10:18 PM
nida shakeel

dear friend

there is no shortcut process. u have to practice a lot of questions of different varieties from different books.

go for many practice tests.

remember the tricky formulas to solve the problems quickly.

all the best.
30th December 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
thnking you............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?