22nd January 2011, 03:40 PM
Pritam Pravin Lohade

2nd year B.Com in Pune after 1st year in Aurangabad?

Sir,
I m Studing in Aurangabad for 1st Year B.com..Wanted to kno the eligibilty for 2nd Year B.Com in Pune

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  2. Electronics companies offering Industrial Training to EEE 2nd year student in Pune and Aurangabad?
  3. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  4. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  5. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  6. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  7. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  8. Is there any college in Pune which admits students in 2nd year with 50%?
  9. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  10. 2nd merit list of first year B.Com in Symbiosis College Pune?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in government engineering college Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com at Symbiosis Pune this year or should I take transfer in 2nd year?
  13. Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium? -- [New]
  14. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  15. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  16. What should I do if my MHRD scholarship renewal date is expired?
  17. Available of seats in PES institute and Ambedkar College?
  18. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
27th January 2011, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: 2nd year B.Com in Pune after 1st year in Aurangabad?

Since you are changing university you need to have leaving certificate from the Aurangabad University. Also make sure you have all your certificates with you. Also make sure that you have good score in the first year. You may be required to appear for an entrance exam in Pune. You must approach the college authorities at the earliest.
30th July 2011, 07:53 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: 2nd year B.Com in Pune after 1st year in Aurangabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritam Pravin Lohade View Post
Sir,
I m Studing in Aurangabad for 1st Year B.com..Wanted to kno the eligibilty for 2nd Year B.Com in Pune
HELLO....
You are doing 1st year of B.Com in Aurangabad and you want to change your university and want to do your B.Com 2nd year in Pune then for this you have leaving certificate of Aurangabad and you have also scored good marks in your !st year of B.Com. If your percentile well in 1st year then you should have some problem to take admission in Pune and you will also have to qualify the entrance examination of that university in Pune where you want to take admission as your 2nd year of B.Com....

SO ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK....
28th September 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: 2nd year B.Com in Pune after 1st year in Aurangabad?

B.com f.y time table
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?