No 1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum age limit for LLB?

Hi...
Friends,

LLB stand for - Bachelor of Law.

LLB Eligibility Criteria like ::
====================

*** The candidates must be complete Graduation degree in any recognized university.

*** Your Degree with minimum 45 % of marks.

*** Your age limit between 21 to 30 yeas.

*** Nationality Indian.

All the best...............................
4th March 2013, 10:28 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend
1. LLB is a graduate degree in law.
2. 12th passed candidates with minimum 50% marks are eligible
3. You must appear for a entrance exam
4. There are also some diploma courses in law also
5. The maximum age limit for llb is 20 years

so you can't do law courses at this 45 years age
all the best...
5th March 2013, 10:33 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the maximum age limit for llb.as i am a working person having 45 years of age.and also appearing 3rd year of mba.

I ATTACHED SOME PAPERS REGARDING LLB PLEASE NOTE THEM ALL
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 41101Lawcet2012_1.pdf(1,022.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf 41111Lawcet2012_2.pdf(1.12 MB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf 41121Lawcet2012_3.pdf(1.35 MB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf 41131Lawcet2012_4.pdf(1.05 MB, 103 views)
2nd April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i am 34 years old can i do LLB?
30th July 2013, 03:49 PM
whiteblossom

hello,

The LLB course is done in two ways .

1) 3 year LL.B which needs the eligibility of 10+2+3
and the maximum age limit is 30 years
5 years relaxation for SC/ST

2) 5 years LL.B which needs the eligibility of 10+2
and the maximum age limit is 22 years
2 years relaxation for SC/ST
29th September 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What is the maximum age limit for llb.as i am a working person having 45 years of age.and also appearing 3rd year of mba.
REPLY :
Dear Sir
There is no age limit now as the news from different newspapers , pl find the links also :
UPPER AGE LIMIT OF 30 WITHDRWAN BY BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA

1. http://www.dailypioneer.com/avenues/age-no-bar-for-llb.html
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | Pioneer
The Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age restriction to take admission in law courses.The students are allowed to take admissions in colleges/universities in five year LLB or three year LLM with out any age limit.
This rule has immediately made applicable by Monad University. Before this rule, the age limit for the general category for the LLB Course was 30 years and for SC/ST and OBC, the age limit was 35 years.
Mian Jaan, vice chancellor of Monad University said: “Bar Council Of India has specified that under Rule Of Legal Education 2008, clause 28 schedule 3 of 2nd rule of legel education, has no age limit for the students. Now the students can take admission in law courses without any age obligations.”The Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age limit for BA LLB and BBA LLB (five Years) and LLB (three Years) courses.

2. http://monaduniversity.com/law.php
Bar Council of India vide its resolution no 200/2013 has allowed the University / Law collages to taken admission in LAW 5 years / 3 Years without age restriction. Accordingly, the LAW Collage, Monad University has lifted the age restriction of 20 years and 30 years to admission in LL.B 5 years and 3 years respectively.

3. http://codepattern.net/Blog/post/2013/08/14/maximum-age-restriction-for-LLB-course-in-India
25-Sept-13 | Update : Good News for all learners. Now, there is no age restriction for taking admission in LLB course. The BCI has uplifted its upper age restriction for LLB courses. This amendment will be officially publish in government gadgets soon. You can refer Amar Ujala Newspaper update also. - See more at: http://codepattern.net/Blog/post/2013/08/14/maximum-age-restriction-for-LLB-course-in-India#sthash.a0XZGhQR.dpuf

1. http://www.amarujala.com/news/states/uttar-pradesh/no-age-bar-for-llb-course/
एलएलबी कोर्स के लिए उम्र की बाधा हटी ब्यूरो बुधवार, 25 सितंबर 2013 अमर उजाला, इलाहाबाद
Updated @ 12:42 PM IST

आयु अधिक होने के कारण विधि की शिक्षा प्राप्त करने से वंचित हुए लोगों के लिए अच्छी खबर है।

बार काउंसिल ऑफ इंडिया (बीसीआई) ने एलएलबी कोर्स में दाखिला लेने के लिए आयु सीमा के प्रतिबंध को हटा लिया है। इससे अब इच्छुक लोग किसी भी आयु के हों पाठ्यक्रम में दाखिला ले सकेंगे।

बार काउंसिल ऑफ उत्तर प्रदेश के अध्यक्ष अजय शुक्ला के मुताबिक उनकी ओर से उठाई गई मांग पर बीसीआई ने लीगल एजूकेशन रूल्स 2008 के शेड्यूल तीन क्लाज 11 को वापस ले लिया है।

इस नियम के द्वारा तीन वर्षीय विधि पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश के लिए अधिकतम आयुसीमा तीस वर्ष और पांच वर्षीय विधि पाठ्यक्रम के लिए अधिकतम आयु बीस वर्ष निर्धारित की थी।

बार काउंसिल के इस नियम से अधिक आयु में एलएलबी करने के इच्छुक लोग वंचित रह जा रहे थे।

हाईकोर्ट ने इस संबंध में एक याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए बीसीआई के इस नियम पर रोक लगा थी, जिसे सुप्रीमकोर्ट में एसएलपी दाखिल कर चुनौती दी गई थी लेकिन अब बीसीआई ने स्वयं नियमों में परिवर्तन करते हुए यह व्यवस्था समाप्त कर दी है।

संशोधित नियमावली को राजकीय गजट में प्रकाशित करने के लिए सरकार को भेजा गया है।

बीसीआई के इस निर्णय का अजय शुक्ला और उपाध्यक्ष जानकी शरण पांडेय के अलावा अन्य बार काउंसिल सदस्यों ने भी स्वागत किया है।
2nd October 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for llb.as i am a working person having 45 years of age.
20th December 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please tell me about the maximum age limit to do LLB
24th August 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, What is the age limit for LLB, as i am 35 years old working as a private employee, and i did my pg in commerce at 2006, now i am planning to study LLB, is it any age limit for this, because i am in OC community. can you pls suggest the same.
25th August 2015, 05:05 PM
JSD.

It is sorry to say that you cannot do the LLB course. with your 47 years age.

Bachelors in law can be done after 10 + 2 or after the graduation degree course. If the aspirant is doing the LLB course after their 10 + 2 then it will be of 5 years. And if it is done after the graduation degree then it will be of 3 years duration .

The appearing aspirant age must lie in between 20 years to 25 year for the 5 year LLB course.It is maximum 30 years for the 3 year LLB course. Since your age is above 30 years that's why you cannot do the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?