31st October 2011, 11:50 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?

Hello sir,Welcome to M.Tech Admission 2012 Section. Here you will find MTech Admission 2012, BHU, NIT, BITS Pilani, Anna University, IIT, JNTU MNIT Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Karnataka, Punjab, Maharashtra, AP.

BITS Pilani ME/ M.Tech Admission 2011-2012:-

Advertisement for Higher Degree Admissions for the I Semester 2011-12 will come by third week of April 2011. Candidates can Apply online at that time.

BITS Pilani ME Programs:-

M.E. Biotechnology
M.E. Chemical
M.E. Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering)
M.E. Civil (with specialization in Structural Engineering/Transportation Engineering/Infrastructure Systems)
M.E. Communication Engineering
M.E. Computer Science
M.E. Design Engineering
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Electrical (with specialization in Power Electronics & Drives)
M.E. Manufacturing Systems Engineering
M.E. Mechanical
M.E. Microelectronics
M.E. Software Systems
OK,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  2. How many seats are available for M.Tech course in IIT's through GATE?
  3. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in any IIT for M.Tech after scoring 338 in GATE ECE with 89.6 percentile?
  5. how to apply to iit for MTECH? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  7. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  9. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE
  10. List of institutes which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 97.1 percentile in GATE(ECE)?
  11. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch?
  12. Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission in IIT or NIT after completion of GATE with 87.64 percentile? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Tech from IIT after passing ECE 3rd year?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in AMU if secured 88.06 percentile in GATE-ECE?
  15. What is the total number of seats in IITs for M.Tech Biotech? GATE score required to take admission in IITs?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  17. Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM?
  18. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
4th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?

i have 75% in 10th, 64% in 12th, and 62.5% in b.tech(ec)....prepairing for gate....how my chances to get iit?
30th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am student of 7th sem ece.how I have to prepare for
GATE ? Plz guide [email protected]
30th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am student of 7th sem ece.how I have to prepare for
GATE ? Plz guide [email protected]
12th July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir min marks(not score,percentile) to jion in nits and iits(sc student)
according to my knowledge minimum marks to join in iits for sc/st students around 30
12th April 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my gate 2014 score is 802 and AIR 455 can i get admission in old iits .. i am an ece student... am i able to get a good branch like communication or vlsi from old iits??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?