13th April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Tech in AMU if secured 88.06 percentile in GATE-ECE?

Hello everyone,
I have qualified GATE in ECE with
88.06 percentile & score 254 AIR 29435.
Can I am eligible for admission in M.Tech in AMU?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  2. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  3. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  4. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any IIT or BHU or AMU after scoring 47 marks in GATE?
  8. College for M.Tech after GATE score of 510 and 96.62 percentile?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in any IIT for M.Tech after scoring 338 in GATE ECE with 89.6 percentile?
  11. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE
  12. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  13. How to calculate GATE percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. how to apply to iit for MTECH?
  15. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  16. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  17. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  18. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
15th April 2015, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Tech in AMU if secured 88.06 percentile in GATE-ECE?

You have outside chance of getting admission in AMU with this score. As you are aiming for ECE stream which is one of the core streams with high competition for admission. You will have good chance of admission only when you belong to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?