27th June 2014, 10:13 PM

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Hello sir...m an entc enginnerng student. I appered for 2nd yr engineerng exms...bt worried abt results...ma result will not be good as i was sufferng thru dengue...so wat shud i do if i bcum yd...ny courses or job...bt as there is recession i dnt think i ll get job..so plz sugget me i really need help..i need guidance..plz gve me suggetns

1. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  6. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  12. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  13. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  14. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  15. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab? -- [New]
  18. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
25th August 2014, 12:31 PM

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

which is the best software testing institute to join near the electronic city or BTM layout

26th October 2014, 12:54 PM

I am 29 years old Diploma in electronics adn communications from Karnataka. I have been in the mobile apps testing front. Now I need to continue in the same field with better expertise int he same filed. Should be short course and better carrier growth. Please advice.
21st December 2014, 07:45 PM

Dear sir/madam
i am studying 2nd year diploma in E&TC but i am year down student. so please give me suggestion for short term courses related to my carrier.
3rd April 2015, 01:35 PM

Iam asif frm hyderabad i completed btech in ece with 65% in 2014 iwant to do latest and best industrial training in MNC for 3 or 6 months so please suggesy me the course ;fee structrue or any entranse exam will be there tell me in detail
21st October 2015, 07:27 PM

Please let me know the approved institute for doing BE after Diploma in EE. Completed in 2001 . Now I am working in IT firm.So I am looking for the institute where I can join without attending the class. PLease suggest if any college is there in Banglore
22nd January 2016, 06:30 PM

RESPECTED SIR,
I miss urusa jack studying 3rd yr diploma in electronics and telecommunication at St Xavier's mahim..after 10th...I want to complete my BE in aerospace engineering.... What should I do??...plz help..?? do I need to get more eligible for this field??
plz mail at: urusajack124@gmail. com
22nd March 2016, 11:56 AM

I had completed my diploma in electronics. Now i am working in construction machinery company. Which course is better for me.
22nd March 2016, 12:01 PM

Dear sir/madam
I had completed my diploma in electronics. Now i am working in a construction machinery company. I am worried about me next carrier. What should i do.
22nd April 2016, 12:06 PM

Hi , I completed my diploma in ECE and am 2009 batch passed out.. then I worked in a core company in automotive field.. now am searching for a job so I need to do any course related to ECE .. so please tell me a best course and for my future
14th June 2016, 05:13 PM

Default List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried for my next carrier. So please you give me a list of good courses which is most preferable for a good job

omkar
24th June 2016, 09:22 AM

Red face Re: List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Iam Ramya,I have Completed diploma in ECE,am very confused,which combination i have to choose in BE
You just choose on same trade, which is diploma trade and onemore think you should know what you do on your future education level

22nd November 2016, 04:44 PM

Please tell me I have completing diploma e & c course in 3 months,I not interested in BE. please tell me what is better course for job.
22nd December 2016, 12:31 PM

I had completed my diploma ECE and now i have been working in mfg company from 2 years but i am not satisfaction with my salary so that now i want to study the part time course for get good salary. hence i am requesting you to get me the good course.

I am waiting for your suggestion.

E mail ID: [email protected]
Mob No: 8884229755
15th April 2017, 12:46 PM

Sir i have completed 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering from govt so please you give me a list of some best courses, please suggest me cell phone number 9553538386
11th May 2017, 11:00 PM

Dear sir/madam, I have completed Diploma in Electronics & communication Year 2010 with 83%. I am so confused to which course joined. Please give me suggestion on [email protected]
Reply please
18th January 2018, 05:23 PM

Hi sir, I was completed my diploma in extc. Currently I am working in desktop support in IT field from last 3 years. Kindly suggest me best course for future
12th May 2018, 07:04 PM

Sir, I am swathi. I pursued diploma in electronics and communication engineering.I cant join in btech due to my financial problems. I should go for job,so please suggest me that which course is better for government and private sector jobs. My mail id: [email protected]. Awaiting for your reply.

Thank you sir,
22nd July 2019, 12:40 PM

What are the short term course available for diploma students in
electronic and communication
13th October 2019, 01:24 PM

Hi everyone, I completed diploma EC in 2016 batch ..I have 3years work experience in Led drivers manufacturing field as Quality engineer..I get 2.2lak per an number so worried about my carrier growth happened or not in this same field of experience..Pls suggest me..what I can do next to improve my salary and growth level
30th October 2019, 06:41 PM

I am studying ece in diploma but i did not know what next because i intersed ao many courses like mech, aero,
14th September 2020, 09:06 PM

Short course after diploma in electronics
7th October 2020, 06:06 PM

Hello, I am xyz. I've done my diploma in E&C, I would like to go for short term courses which can help me out with my basic knowledge, Kindly let me know what type of courses will lead me into good role of job profile. Email : [email protected]