21st July 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE?

Matakut nahi. Amie mate jagddo 6o. Anathi sari cllg pan 6 hu ek prasna puchu su ani deg. Nakmi 6 .?
15th September 2013, 08:14 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

AMIE stands for Associated Member of Institution of Engineers. This is having its headquarters at Kolkata.

It admits members at various levels: Technician, Senior Technician, Associate, Member, Fellow, Chartered, etc.

This is the best option for students who have already had some degree, joined some engg concern and want to get a degree equivalent to BE.

AMIE is recognized as equivalent to BE in all government recruitments. UGC, IIM and IIT have also recognized AMIE as equivalent to BE for the purpose of pursuing PG courses.

To get AMIE, you have to pass Section A and Section B and have 5 years experience in a responsible position.

In Section A, the following subjects (of common interest to engg discipline) a re covered:

Basic Science
Engg Science
Social Science
Communication

Good luck
6th November 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell us about list of institute whoes deploma are accepeted for amie admissions. My email [email protected]
11th March 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
l have completed diploma in instrumentation...
i want to take admission to amie.so kindly provide information about it.can i apply to amie for summer exam.
my mail id mentioned bellow
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?