5th April 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?

Sir, I have secured 45% in b.com and currently persuing m.a with already 65% marks in 1st year . i opted to do masters as i was not eligible for b.ed due to below 50% marks in graduation. Again im facing a problem as two subjects criteria is not met for b.ed entrance exam. Am I eligible to do b.ed? Pls help n guide me. Waiting anxiously for a quick response. Thank you n regards

Related Questions:
  1. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  6. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  10. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  12. Can I do B.Ed course while doing graduation?
  13. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?
  17. Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MA course in distance learning?
  18. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course? -- [New]
29th April 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?

I completed b.tech in electronics and communication snd want to do b.ed .how is it.
25th June 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Actually i have done B.A hindi (hons.).And as a subsidry subject i have english lit.is it neccessary to have a social science subject to become a govermnt t.g.t teacher??
Actually i want to do B.ed but someone told me that becouse i havn't any social science subject in graduation so i could be problme in a gorverment job...
Is it true???
28th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE completed my B.Sc in computer science am i eligible for B.Ped course.
22nd October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir !
I am from Tharad it self , I have completed My B. A with English in 2010 with 41 % Marks . and I have completed My M.A in 2014 with 65 % Marks.

Can I get admission in any of University ?
Kindly give your response .
21st March 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the additional paper of teaching subject.i did b ed from jammu university in 2003 with sst nd hindi as teaching sub.
23rd June 2017, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I am b. Com student. I want to do b. Ed.can I do b.Ed after b. Com in 5th semester I got 61% and my 6th semester result will come soon. Please guide me
20th October 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Tech in electrical and electronics engineering, am I eligible to do b. Ed in distance mode from ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?