29th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?

I done my B.A.(History) on correspondence course.Can i do on line B.ed? Is it value? What is the duration? what about the job chances? I am 32 years old.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement with 59% marks in PU?
  3. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  4. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  5. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  6. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  7. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  8. Which department I can choose after completion of BA history course for my higher studies? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility for multi engineering and airport course for students appearing in class 12th?
  10. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  12. Am i eligible for campus interview after having backlogs of 2-2
  13. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  14. Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?
  15. Why students after finishing 12th don't choose Pure Sciences over Engineering?
  16. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements?
  17. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
11th December 2011, 10:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?

Hello Friend,
You can take admission for B.Ed course through universities providing distance learning if you have the eligibility. The minimum percentage marks in your graduation should be between 45% to 55%. You should be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. If you fulfill these criteria then you have to appear for entrance test to seek admission for B.Ed.
As you want to pursue the course from distance learning then you can opt to do the course from IGNOU. The fee structure for IGNOU is form and entrance test fee Rs.500 and course fee is Rs. 17400. The course duration is 2 years.

Regards
28th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETE MY B.A WITH MATHS HONS IN 2010 WITH 48% AGGREATE

SIR I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY DISTANCE EDUCATION FOR DOING P.G?

AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO B.ED IN INGNOU
26th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible to do b.ed after complete my Bsc (ism)?
13th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete my ba history waiting for result. can i apply any post of keralapsc with ba history ?
12th December 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i am 37 post graduate in science. want to start a career in Social work . can i get the information of universities offerring MSW corse through correspondence
2nd June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I finished my B.A.History now. I want to study my P.G now. Shall i go by historical basis? Then i want to become a history professor.
2nd June 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I finished my B.A.History now. I want to study my P.G now. Shall i go by historical basis? Then i want to become a history professor.
18th February 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done philosophy hons can I get regular admission in BED in mp
16th September 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I have 48 persentage in 12 th but 52 persent in B.A graduation can i get admision in B .ed
27th May 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am BA Bed in BA my subjects were Punjabi,political science and history.in BA my percentage is 45percent.Can I do MA English through IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?