9th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

when will be the final result declared of AAO ?

dhananjoy
dibrugarh
17th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

results of interview of assistant audit officer
2nd June 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well let me annoucce the date its 5th and 6th feb 2011 well i can help u with papers also
contact me friemds
Akram
guwahati
kindly send me the question papers of asstt audit officer local fund assam which was heid before february 2011, my mail address is [email protected] for the audit exam 2015.
26th July 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by santanu sarmah View Post
i am preparing for assistant audit officer exam under the finance department of assam government which will be held in three to four months time. the syllabus of the examination comprises of 3 papers, all of them are descriptive type. the first paper is on essay and precis writing, the 2nd one is on arithmetic and the 3rd one is of general awareness and general knowledge. the passing marks of all the papers are 40,50 and 40 respectively. the main problem i am facing is how to prepare for the 1st paper as i am not getting any suitable books nor i am able to find any ebook from the net which will solve the problem. and i also want to know the correct procedure of writing a quality essay. i will be very grateful if someone comes forward and help me.

Santanu
Assam
U may buy Books on Quicker Maths for arithmatics papers and also go through the arithmatics of Class VII, IX & X standard under SEBA/CBSE. For Essay u follow the pattern of writting such as first Intriduction of the Essay then About the Subject of the Essay and at the end Conclusions in which u may include youe own view.
12th November 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Exams held in 1 & 8 Nov. 2015.total candidates appeared must have been very less.At my centre there were hardly more than 100 Appeared.any idea about total candidates appeared and cut off marks?
2nd February 2016, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

When the result of assistant audit officer wll be declared by assam institute of management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?