24th June 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

Sir am a student of electrical engineering.I want to go in software field.i have just completed my second year.Please suggest some reputed institutes or organizations which provides certified training in java from kanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  2. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  4. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  5. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  8. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  9. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  11. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  15. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  16. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
25th June 2010, 12:42 AM
sandy B

Default Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

hello friend,according to my openion you can go for training from tata steel,tata bearing,l&t,dlf etc,such kind of big companys.
25th June 2010, 08:01 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

DEAR friend for summer training u can check this list of institutes and some companies

1.IIT KGP

2.IIT KANPUR

3.IIT BOMBAY

4.IIT DELHI

5.NPTI

6.VIT

companies

1.TATA CONSTRUCTIONS Ltd.

2.BHEL

3.SAIL

4.DLF

5.JAIYPEE GROUP

the procedure to apply is very simple u just apply 4 summer training in the particular company than they will call u 4 the training.

all the best.
25th June 2010, 11:52 AM
Amritansu subh

Dear,you have think a good job to do and the following companies and institutes offers the summer trainings
ISRO
L & T
Hindalco
Vedanta
BHEL..............
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
3rd July 2010, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

To
The HR,
Subject-summer industrial training
Sir
I m Bijender Bhardwaj persuing B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. in 2 yr , wants to persue Summer Training . Please guide me through the procedure for the same. I will mail & present the resume & the training letter when ever i will be asked to do. Please do reply.
Thanking you
Bijender Bhardwaj
B.TECH(2 YEAR E.C)
e-mail:[email protected]
3rd July 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Subject-summer industrial training
Sir
I m Bijender Bhardwaj persuing B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. in 3 yr , wants to persue Summer Industrial Training from NTPC DELHI. Please guide me through the procedure for the same. I will mail & present the resume & the training letter when ever i will be asked to do. Please do reply.
Thanking you
BIJENDER BHARDWAJ
B.TECH(3 YEAR E.C)
6th July 2010, 10:00 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

You need not to do the summer training in the 2nd year of B.Tech ,i do not think there are any company which will take you for the training in there campus.

There are lots of institution which offer summer training for B.Tech students.But tsese are for the 3rd year students,you need to wait for one more year.

Some of the major institution/company which offer training are:
L&T,NTPC,reliance,HPCL ,BHEL etc.All the best.
15th July 2010, 10:36 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

IISc, all IITs and NITs call for applications for summer internships every year... the application details will be notified during feb and march every year on their respective websites..
26th July 2010, 12:50 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
the list of the some of the companies and institute are as follow
BHEL
HPCL
NTPC
reliance
iits
nits
30th July 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR THIS IS AKANSHA TIWARI HERE
CAN U PLS GUIDE ME FOR MY SUMMER TRAINING AFTER 2ND YEAR IAM FROM CSE BRANCH PLS TELL ME FROM WRE I SHOULD DO THE SUMMER TRAINING AND WHICH COMPANIES PROVIDES SUMMER TRAINING
10th August 2010, 02:11 AM
Sandhya Shakya

Thumbs up Bhel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanda View Post
dear friend,
you can do your summer training from the following company.
Bhel
hpcl
ntpc
reliance
l&t
dvc
hmt
o k
good luck
dear sir/ma'am
i am sandhya shakya doing b.tech 2nd year from electronic and communication right now .
I want to know about summer trainig next year.
Plz give me some information to join it.
I will be greatfull to you.
16th August 2010, 12:45 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you could apply at following institutions:
1.BHEL
2.DRDO
3.BEL
4.HCL
18th August 2010, 08:39 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitgupta1990 View Post
Sir, i am a student of 2nd year civil engg. at NIT Durgapur. I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.
Dear friend,
For summer training there are some reputed colleges like IIT kanpur,Roorkee,Delhi etc which gives summer training to their students.
As there is also a test for summer training in some companies.
Look forward for that.
19th August 2010, 01:26 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
there r much more institution offering summer training after 4th semester of B.Tech like
1>CMC
2>NIIT
3>Brainware
4>Micro-Pro
5>IBM
6>Tech-Mahindra
7>Wipro
all of these r very good institute
Best of luck
19th August 2010, 11:50 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

u want to know the name of some institutes which offering summer training.

so here it is,

1.IDTR(indo danesh tool room) , jamshedpur,patna

2. ONGC

3. BHEL

4. NTPC

etc..

all the best..
20th August 2010, 12:57 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can take summer training after B.tech 2nd year in the given below sector

1.BSNL.

2.DRDO.

3.AIR.

4.AIL.

5.NTPC.

6.RAIL.

7.BHEL.

etc.

all the best.......
20th August 2010, 04:13 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can do summer training in following institutions..

DSP DURGAPUR.

DVC, DTPS.

DPL.

DVC ,MAITHAN.

BHEL.

SAIL, BURNPUR.

etc.

you have to apply in these institute through your college's placement cell.

best of luck.
23rd August 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech civil 4th year?
21st October 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd yr computer science student.
I'd like to know a list of companies that provide quality training
28th October 2010, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
can you provide institutions that offer training programs for 3rd year students??
29th October 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir.i m student of b.tech II year student of E&C, i want thename of some institutes provied tranning program in u.p.
1st November 2010, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

please guide me related to the vocational training as i m doing BE..and i m in 3rd yr...
2nd November 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing b.tech(civil)from NIT SILCHAR, plzzzz tell me about the procedure for getting internship??????
2nd November 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing b.tech(civil) from NIT SILCHAR,plzzz tell me about the procedure of getting internship....?????
3rd November 2010, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training in tata steel?? do i need 2 hav some references or i can directly go nd apply??
11th November 2010, 07:58 PM
p.s.d.meghana

sir,i am meghana from chemical engineering,guntur dist.i have already did a mini project in ispat nigam limited vizag and i am planning my summer vacation at HPCL,vizag. can you tell me the details of applcation and etc...
14th November 2010, 03:43 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Many institutes conduct training programme for Engineering student like IITs, some Nits, you can also apply to companies like L&t , Borl, for training.
20th November 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am pragya from meerut pursuing btech in electronics in communication.i am interested in doing my summer training from any of the iits or nits.please tell me about the last date for the application submission and please do tell me about companies like bhel etc.

EMAIL ID:-
[email protected].
2nd December 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btechmechanical 2nd year.where can i do summer training in pune???????my email is [email protected]
4th December 2010, 07:21 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
hii

Summer training are generally held in the month of may-july.And it is for 2nd or 3rd years engineering students.
some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year
Following are some of most reputed organisations which offers summer training:-

ISRO.
website- http://www.isro.gov.in
IISC,Banglore.
website- http://www.iisc.ernet.in
NIT's
HAL
website- http://www.hal-india.com

You can get the details from there respective websites,however notification sre relesed in the month of april in leading news papers and there respective website.

good luck.
8th December 2010, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of Btech 4th yr. ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION .I got back in a subject in 3rd year.I will get job through
campus selection or not
4th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of b.tech -Electronics and communication 2nd year please tell ki from where to do my summer training and i can not go out of lko
5th January 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi,
m ankita.a student of B.Tech,computer science,3rd yr.
i wanna know abt the companies that offer summer traning or projects to cs students in jamshedpur.
Help.....
5th January 2011, 11:28 PM
rihhu
Member+

hii of courses there are many companies which provide summer training for 2 nd year students
some then sre
L&T
HPCL
BSNL
BHEL
ISRO
NITS
CMC
GLOBIN

etc.
try to visit their sites or try to contact them
it is very useful
all the best
12th January 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join the class in iit kanpur for summer traning
how to join the class in iiit allahabad for summer traning
12th January 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hey this is shivani .. plz suggest me some companies who offers 2 month summer training ....
im a apllied electronics and instrumentation student 2 nd year..
16th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i an antara vyas,studying btech in biotechnology from amity university,noida9(2nd year),can u suggest me some biotech companies or institutes where i can apply for summer training for 2 months after 2nd year....plz send me dthe desired information on [email protected]
17th January 2011, 02:29 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Dear friend

There are several institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year.Some are listed below-

IISC,Bangalore
IIT kanpur
IIT kharagpur
IIT roorke
NIT
HAL

Best of luck
17th January 2011, 03:27 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Sir, i am a student of 2nd year civil engg. at NIT Durgapur. I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.
some reputed universities
iit kanpur
iit mumbai
iit delhi
iisc banglore
19th January 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
this is Ashish Sharma persuing my B.tech from Dehradun. I want to know the procedure of doing my summer training form IIT Roorkee...if possible
please Guide me n please reply...
my email id is:[email protected]
19th January 2011, 10:36 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
u can join various institutes like
iit kanpur
iit bombay

or companies
like relience
ntpc
21st January 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage needed for the eligibility of summer training in iit kharagpur?
21st January 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

never join cetpa. just waste of money....just enjoy holidays.......yo baby
23rd January 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

could u people please tell me where and how to get the email id's of the HR s of those companies (BHEL, NTPC..)
23rd January 2011, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Hey.. Hiee.. I am pursuing Btech in Electronics and Communication (3rd year) from UPTU. I want to know which computer courses would be beneficial for my branch as i want to do one in my holidays ????.... I also want to know from where i could do summer training ????? Tel me please asap..
- Isha Joshi
28th January 2011, 11:27 AM
Swapna Thanasekaran

Quote:

Actually when i was surfing about implant training and internships i came across a website called "twenty19.com".Just check out,happy if it helps you!

All the best!!!
28th January 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am Sakshi Sharma from chandigarh. I am doing b.tech (2nd year). I want to know the names of some reputed intstiutes/companies w/c offer sumeer training of 2 mnths in electronics and communication branch in chandigarh.
Thanking you.
29th January 2011, 06:52 PM
cetpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
never join cetpa. just waste of money....just enjoy holidays.......yo baby
ppls... dont want to study & demotivate others, friends utilise your summer at the best to learn something gud new technologies. cetpa, cmc, ducat are all good training companies & many students had been benefitted by it.

Otherwise you all can go for

BSNL, BHEL, IR or ISRO for your trainings.
30th January 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am B Tech 2nd year EEE student . Our college has asked us to utilise summer vacation by going industrial training. Please let me the name of companies / institutions in Mumbai which provide such training and procedure involved.

Adrian A D'souza
II year EEE
Karunya university, Coimbatore
4th February 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do summer internship in 2011.i am in 2nd year(4th sem.).electronics and telecommunication branch.how can i apply and where can i apply???give the details.my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?