21st July 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of IAS Preliminary and Main Examinations?

Plz send me previously solved papers of preliminary test at [email protected]
14th October 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of IAS Preliminary and Main Examinations?

Sir can u plze snd last year me d previous 10 years ques paper of pre and mains of IAS. My id is [email protected]
28th December 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the prev.10_15years solved papers of pure and mains exam of IAS subject geography.
my email id. is mrsalkarani@gmail. com
17th August 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous 5 years solved (with discusdion) IAS preliminary questions (paper 1 & 2) in hindi.
email: [email protected]
5th September 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me last 10 year solved questions paper

send my I'd [email protected]
or my mobile number 8745896322
I am handicapped person and continuous bsc from DU and my entire family depend on me
28th December 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous 10 years ias solved question papers prelims and mains my mail id [email protected] how i prepare to face the exam.please rpy me sir.
30th August 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send solved 10 years previous question papers for both prelims and mains
Gmail ID : [email protected]
3rd March 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Can you please send me the prev. 10 years SOLVED PAPERS of pre and mains exams of UPSC Exams
My email ID: [email protected]
Thanks in advance!
2nd July 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Please send me lAS prelims solved question paper of Botany from 2004 to latest. I shall be highly obliged to you.
Regards
Dr. MANOJ KUMAR SHUKLA
Email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?