25th December 2011, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi friends...

I have finished Interview and GD..but i didnt ask them for results and even i dnt knw when they release the result and how (thrw mail or phn call).
If anybody knws(whoever already working in muthoot) tat plz inform me...

Thanks In Advance
29th December 2011, 12:54 AM
NLPM

Default Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

I wantgd topics for muthoot finance po
30th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLPM View Post
I wantgd topics for muthoot finance po
can u provide the gd topics for me.......... n all the best for ur result.
30th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me interview and gd topics
31st December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have faced my interview which held at kurnool on date 28/12/2011. I have one doubt i perform some wt in interview.They ask me in interview tell me about yourself. I told and they said Ok u can go.Shall i get this post sir please suggest me. Who are working in muthoot finance. Whether this post well come or not to me.
1st January 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

anyone share u r interview experience with muthoot finance for PO...
4th January 2012, 10:32 AM
sshaliii

hi i have finished my interview on 24th dec..when will be the results of interview will announced plz give reply...

thanks in advance..
7th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:muthoot finance interview process

Quote:
Originally Posted by marabathula View Post
muthoot finance probationary officers recurment 2011 results when will coming sir and how posts in avibule in andhara pradesh
hai i have 2 attend interview/GD on 13-1-2012, can please guide valuable information
9th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: muthoot finance interview process

Hi to all who ever about to face interview..
1.certificates verification xerox and originals
2.GD(very easy joint family,internet,indian workers,comertial adds etc)
3.Personal interview(family background,ministers names,GA)
4.we have to give 1year bond,if we break the bond in middle we have to pay 3months salary to them,if we fail to pay the salary to them they will occupy our property(tats y they will ask about our property while interview)

All the best
12th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

kindly reply as to when will be the interview results of muthoot finance po will be released...?
13th January 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

After 25th jan muthoot finance po results will be released..
Best of luck to all
17th January 2012, 07:28 PM
rajarshi.narayanam

when is the interview result of muthhot finance...plz can anyone tell me
19th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds,
this is Deva prasad i attend the gd round and interview on 20/12/2011 but still i didn't get result so if anybody knows about result when it arrives plz tel me my no 919844554393 or mail me [email protected]
20th January 2012, 07:26 PM
pat12

Hi friends..
Anybody know the procedure to join as customer service executive in muthoot finance..
help.. Any hr numbers in tamil nadu??
25th January 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

when will uco bank it officer results out??
27th January 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

when po results of muthoot finance are come?
2nd February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be the final result of muthoot po after gd and interview
6th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

Hai guest.I am saranya.You said muthoot result was announced.where i get the muthoot result information.plz tell me soon
6th February 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many po positions in andhra pradesh?
11th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends muthoot finance po final results have been declared .The results are not published in muthoot group website, they are only sending mails to the selected candidates . to know your results you can cal to ..04842394712,04843126400 you can tell your hallticket number and know your results from head office directly.Results of entire regions were announced.and training is going to start for selected candidates from march 2012 1st week onwards.
11th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

when will be the final result of muthoot finance po 2011
13th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hai sir when will be muthoot finance po final result announced
28th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

Muthoot po results came out for andhra pradesh.

Please call hyderabad zonal office on 04023229204 and say your hall ticket number.they will say that r u selected or not.

Dont waste your time in searching the websites or calling to some other numbers.

Thanks & Regards
Heera Jagadish

i am not selected for muthoot po.
10th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

when will the result for po will be released in ap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?