17th April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to fill online application form of MBBS?

i don't know to fill online application form for MBBS-2011.Please give me the instruction,thank you.

17th April 2011, 11:10 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to fill online application form of MBBS?

Hi dear,
well dear , for MBBS-2011 exam i think all the major examination form had been submitted and the last date for online application filling had also ended. so, if youwant to get help to fill application form for a particular MBBS form then please mention it.
I will surely help you to fill the application form, because now all the sites of MBBS have closed their facility to fil online application form.
Thanks
29th May 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Greetings!

I would be great thankful to you, if you can help me out for my clarification. I actually applied MBBS in Tamil Nadu Governement this year. Somehow I forgot to shade the 'Maximum Marks Obtained' columns (for ex, 50, 150, 200) in the OMR. However, I have correctly shaded the 'Total Marks Obtained' details. Could any one please clarify me whether will it make any issues in the application selection process or in the counseling?

Thanks again.
3rd January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the application form of 2012 medical entrance?
10th March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

how 2 get online example for filling aiims mbbs application form???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?