31st May 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is animation good course after 12th?

no if your child is interested in animation you first check his drawing ability if it is satisfactory yo just try to join for BFA (bach of fine arts or Diploma in fine arts
0 after that your child will decide what he wands in animation or any creative world you have to be explored to its basic then only he can achieve heights do not go to animation directly do sme arts course this will increase his knowledge about color texture and light and his anatomy then try to start 2D animation and then 3d
23rd June 2012, 08:21 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is animation good course after 12th?

hello friend..!!

(a)The decision needs to be taken by you based on your interest

(b)but according to me,animation is good option after 12th but you should have 60 % marks in +2.

(c)animation is more creative and there is lots of programming in the animation to create or draw something.

(d)animation has more scope than that of BCA.animation is new technology.

(e)if your interest is in animation then definitely go for animation.

(f)this whole depend upon your interest and your goal in life.

(g)there is a degree course of animation of three years.

all the best.!!navjot
24th June 2012, 02:27 AM
GURINDER BILLING

HI....!!!

-> Animation is used not only in movies, but is also used widely in Television programmes, Commercial Advertisements, Computer Games and Web Designing.

-> Animation also has its impact on Education Field.

-> It is acting as a teaching aid. Example, It is easy to describe about the functioning of heart by showing it in an animation than in practical.

-> Also, you can view it from different angles, rewind it, replay it etc.

->I think Animation as career is good option if you are good in multimedia and creative.

-> This field doesn't require high marks in Subjects.You just have to pass 12th class and join any Animaton institute like Arena ANimation, MAAC etc.

->so,go for it if you are interested...!!!!

all the best....gurinder!!!
24th June 2012, 09:19 AM
jyoti91

Hi Dear Friend,

MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design, Pune (MITID, Pune) is one of the best institutes having following courses :-
Product Design
Transportation Design
Interior Space & Equipment Design
Retail & Exhibition Design
Graphic Design
Animation Design
Film and Video Design
Design Management

The important phase in animation is converting an idea into a moving picture. 2D, 3D technology is used in this. 3D animation requires more technology. It is used in Commercial Ads, Gaming, Movies etc.

You can do Diploma or Degree courses in Animation. Students who have passed Intermediate are eligible for these courses.

You need to have more creativity and imaginative power than education qualifications. It is better if you know a little bit of drawing.

Indian Companies like

Big Animations
Digital Juice
Prana
RVML Animation
Rythm and Hues
DQ
UTV Tunes
Maya
Quality labs

etc are providing opportunity

thank you
18th November 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i'm studying in b.com. i'm intrested in animation designing,
my drawing skill is good, i also have paased intermediate examination,
bt my imagination power is very low, i'm not very creative. so i'm little bit confuse to join animation course.
is there a better future in this field? or to get a good job?
30th November 2012, 09:00 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello Sir,
Yes, animation is definitely a good course, your son can definitely go for it. Your son will definitely be going into IT sector jobs after doing his engineering. So there it may happen that he has to give his inputs in the marketing or advertising section. Or it may happen that he has to design an interactive presentation on the company products or company growth. If he knows animation and multimedia, he will be able to do this very easily. He can join the graphic designing section also for the company and design the campaigning ideas for the company in electronic and print media. The advantage of this course is that at best it takes around 1.5-2 years and gives you knowledge on the latest trends of animation. So let your son first qualify for the engineering course and then ask him to get admitted for the animation course in an institute in his own state.
10th February 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir subject if class 12 pcm but i am doing bba . and its my finnal year of bba can i do animation ....and how can we get admission this course please give me answer
13th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am drop out the inter board i am intrest in animstion ? i have a knowledge in computers. i am forwading looking animation.plz give me any suggestion
11th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of animations in india?????
18th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I do this course of animation. Then In how many. Time. Will get the job appointed. By company
7th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi!
my son has written 12 now.he want to join animation course and he is interested.i dnt know how for it suits him.i wan to know the fees and where this course is available.
26th April 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

is animation is good course after 12th?what kind of scope is available in this field?
23rd May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what if animation becomes out dated in future due vast developing of programmes,
how much can an average persons earn in future after completing animation
23rd May 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have interest in animation but we are middle class family so I can take animation as my course and I had some interest in drawings, I got just 76%in my m.p.c group can you suggest me for my life.
28th August 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hey friends...am brinda...am doing my engineering in computer science 1st year.....I love animation....I had always dreamt of it.....I need a career in animation....can u guys tel me wat to do next.....as am already into computer engineering.....hw to pursue a career in animation.....is correspondance in animation a gud idea ......help me out to pursue
29th August 2015, 01:29 AM
JSD.

Animation is one of the good and popular area.Definitely one can go without hesitating in this area.Because now day's in Android world all the things are made in animation. Many big brands ads made in animation. In the business industry animated product sell also increased much. Animation sector covers many popular field , so there is also Better chances in future for this Branch.
14th February 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to appear for 12th CBSE exam this march. He has taken pcm. He is interested in computer field. Looking for advice,...... Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?