15th October 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in class one of St Xavier's school, kolkata

Can any one help me with the interview questions asked in St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission in class 1. My child is appearing this year.
Thank you,
Sumitra.
email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
16th January 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

My son is now 7 years & 4months . He is now study in Hartley Public School in class 3 . He is very good student in his school . I want to addmission my son to St Xavie r School Kolkata in class 3 . what can I do for addmission ? please tell me
10th April 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected ,sir
I want to admit my son in class 3 . Please tell me what is the procedure. I will be highly oblighed.
yours faithfully ,
Hemanshu padhiyar
12th July 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,the date of birth of my son is 28/06/2012 and i wish to get my son admitted in class I. what will be the procedure.
subhashis biswas
[email protected]
14th July 2015, 01:14 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Now, most schools have completed their admission procedure. In fact, as far as I know seats are not left in St. Xavier's Collegiate School. You can still go to their official website which is, www.sxcs.edu.in/ to find out if any new seat or position has come up. This is possible only when a student leaves the school, now, that is, in the middle of the session. This seems quite impractical. But even then you must contact the principal to be confirmed yourself. The contact number is 2255 1171. If you get any confirmation that still vacant seats are there, then immediately go to the park street office of St. Xavier's and collect the form. Do not come back home. Take your son with you. Fill up the form there. Attach the photographs required and submit it then only. After that you have to wait for their call. If they call you you have to take your son for the interview. If your son has good command over English Language, then he will be able to secure a seat in the school.
14th July 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission in KG of St Xavier's school, Kolkata

Dear Sir,

We want to admit my son in KG/Class 1 . His date of birth is 28.09.2011. Please let me know , how to get admission for my child.

Thanks and regds.,
Soumyajyoti Mandal
[email protected]
3rd August 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Are there any private tutorials given to prepare for admission in class-I of St Xavier's Collegiate School? I would appreciate phone No. or address. Thanks.

Email ID. [email protected]
6th August 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My son is 4 years od,.I want to take the admission in ukg.so please guide me how and when I will get the form of the year 2015-16
30th August 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want my son to get admitted in ST.XAVIERS'S SCHOOL in class one. Please kindly let me know about the admission form and its procedure. My phone number is 9903881374 and my email address is [email protected] . Thanking you, Dhiraj Jaiswal
30th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want my son to get admitted in ST.XAVIER'S SCHOOL in class 1. Please kindly tell me the procedures.
My number-9903881374 my [email protected].

Thanking you,
Dhiraj Jaiswal
24th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my ward (D.O.B-27.05.2009) at class-1 in your good insttution. Please let me know when the admission will be started & what is the procedure.

Sanjib Roy
Howrah-Danesh Sk Lane
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob: 9434910146
13th January 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my child in class 4 what is the procedure? When I have to give an application letter
11th March 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what is tha percentage required to take commerce in 11 standard
30th March 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have just given the madhyamick exam,2016.I want to get admit in your school but my result has not came yet.so how i will get admission in your school?
14th May 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Madam / Sir,

My son is 4 (4 years 0 months 18 days as on date ). Please advice the class in which he would be suitable for admission and the probable date for distribution of admission forms & its cost. Whether the admission forms can be procured on-line ? If so, then the procedure to be followed for the same.

I shall be highly grateful & thankful to you if you kindly reply to my e-mail addresses: [email protected] & [email protected]

Thanks & Regards.

Manas Roy
Mobile: 9051099054
[email protected]
30th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I want to admit my son at st xavier"s school.his date of birth is 18.06.2016.it can be possible,please guide & help me.

Thanks & Regards
Rimi Dey
15th September 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 18th may 2010 where as age criteria for class1 for the session 2017-18 is child born between 1st jan 2011 to 31st dec 2011.so can you plz advice me wether there are chances of admission as he does not come under the required year.
13th January 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to know when class one registration will start and whose have been cemented? Please inform me. Thank you.
19th November 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 18.01.216 when to take admission form for admission in Class I at Xt. Xaviers collegiate school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?