1st December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Hello Vardhman,

Exam date is on 11th of Dec 2011. Hope you got it within 1 or 2 days.

Dipti

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.

Earliest Reply will be appreciated

Vardhman !!

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  2. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  3. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  4. What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  6. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  7. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  8. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  9. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  11. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  12. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  13. Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level? -- [New]
  17. Which entrance exams are conducted for job after 12th?
  18. When will the DEO and LDC exam result be published? Details about the exam?
1st December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

sir, i have not received my call letter for SSC LDC exam which is held on 4 dec,please send my call letter on my i.d- [email protected]
1st December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Sir

I have not received my admit card for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination- 2011
please send the same to my email id [email protected]
my registration no. is-
this is for your necessary action please
2nd December 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have not received call letter for LDC Pls send me duplicate call letter my mail id is [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have not reciev my call letter ldc & deo in ssc.co.in. please can you give me call letter at my address or my email id.
Anita Kashinath Jagtap
N-9,D21/4 Savarkar chowk new Cidco
Nashik-422009
Email ID [email protected]
My Mob.no. 9881121262,9822655449
2nd December 2011, 09:02 PM
jagtap.anita

sir, i have not received my call letter for SSC LDC exam which is held on 4 dec,please send my call letter on my [email protected]

Anita Kashinath Jagtap
3rd December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam

Myself Lata sharma, I am not getting my call letter yet I was applied for for both DEO/LDC if my exam held on 4 of Dec than it is very hard to sit in examination without the call letter when i am fill the form for retrieving the call letter than there is a sms i.e sorry your name and date of brith is wrong but the truth is that all information is filled by me is all correct plz do something my email id is [email protected]
4th December 2011, 11:35 AM

SIR, I DID NOT GET MY ADMIT CARD PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
the exam had held om 4 and 11 dec of LDC\DEO EXAM PLEASE SEND IT.
6th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,

I am Dillip Kumar Parida, date of birth is 03.06.1985 have not got the call letter for written test for the post of DEO & LDC. The exam is on 4th & 11th dec 2011. So kindly I request u send the duplicate call letter in my email id. email id is : [email protected]
24th January 2012, 03:53 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dears
Anyone who didn't receive the admit card for ldc and deo exam which is going to be held on 28th of nov. and are waiting till now. I suggest you all that SSC provide the facilities to all the candidates to download the duplicate admit card for ldc & deo exam on net. Please visit your respective regional ssc website or visit the following website to download your admit card
http://www.ssc.nic.in

With best wishes
good luck
thank you all
4th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not get call latter
4th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not get my call letter no 51202736914
18th March 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have not yet received my admit card for the LDC in SSC.
My application form number is :
21st October 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have not receive call letter LDC & DEO Examination.plese send my call letter in my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?