25th July 2012, 09:27 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the Scope in BCA?

dear friend

there is number of scope for BCA students. You can get following jobs:

1.You can join cochin institute where you can teach various computer languages.
2.you can join call center or BPO.
3. You can join MNC but you will be not highly paid.

all the best
25th July 2012, 03:54 PM
sheelasnj

here is number of scope for BCA students. You can get following jobs:

1.You can join cochin institute where you can teach various computer languages.
2.you can join call center or BPO.
3. You can join MNC but you will be not highly paid.

dear friend i want to advice you that you should complete your MCA and after this you will have lot of opportunity and you would get job in various multinational companies as a software engineer with high wages.
3rd October 2012, 08:40 PM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

Frankly speaking there is a very less scope in BCA. You can not expect a good job offer even after doing any graduation course. Corporates are now a days always look for a candidate having good knowledge, Communication skills and essential skills to do a job effectively so you must do something apart from your graduation also. A mere graduation can not guarantee you a good job.

The first thing that is strongly recommended to you is that you should study further to improve your resume worth, Knowledge and your eligibility to apply for a job. The course after BCA that you can choose are mainly MBA and MCA. I would suggest you to go for MBA as it has a wider scope and you can expect a rapid growth too.

Even MCA is a good choice but the thing is that you you can not find a job very easily after that it is not that much needed by the corporates. The after job growth is also not that much and the salary part is also a matter to ponder.

The other option that comes in front of you is that you should try for some government job as they are easy to get and you can expect a higher status and salary after that.

Hope you will find the post useful

Cheers...!!!
8th October 2012, 10:14 AM
Jyotipass

HI.............

Number of scope for BCA students. You can get following jobs:

1.You can join cochin institute where you can teach various computer languages.2.you can join call center or BPO.3. You can join MNC but you will be not highly paid.BCA is a bacholar degree, BCA is a good course to start your career but i would strongly recommend you to go for MCA after completing BCA.Because that will provide you a good salary pacakge and chance to get a jobs in Multinational companies.After completing MCA, you will get jobs in some companies such as Wipro, Infotech, and even International companies such as Vodafone.
9th October 2012, 04:15 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI..........

course of BCA has been amongst the most demanding course for Indian youths. The package involved in the course of BCA is presently ranging from 18,000 to 20,000 a month.if you want to get a better job than the previous one ,you must do masters ..that is MCA or Msc(IT)..., BCA is a good course to start your career but i would strongly recommend you to go for MCA after completing BCA.Because that will provide you a good salary pacakge and chance to get a jobs in Multinational companies.
After completing MCA, you will get jobs in some companies such as Wipro, Infotech, and even International companies such as Vodafone.
So, BCA will provide you a platform, to do MCA, after completing this course, After completing MCA, you will get a salary around 20,000 to 30,000 per month in software and IT companies like Dell, HP etc.
So, BCA is a good course, but not so much scope of BCA students in now a days.

ALL THE BEST .........
23rd November 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

after completing bca which companies should v apply
9th February 2013, 01:44 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. TARIQUE View Post
what scope in b.c.a ?
which field I can choose after completing my graduation with b.c.a

Dear Aspirant,

The scope of the BCA is good.But in some states it is not so famous but in the north side of india it is famous but not in the South.

Since i am a person who lives in the south so i could comment on this.Because most of the students now a days are going for the Bsc or Btech but not the BCA.

So if you are having the recruitments for the BCA course in your state then you can take it or else it is waste of doing it.

Because now a days all the companys are prefering the student with the BTECH or BE degree.

So i suggest you to go as per the vaccany in your states.But keep in mind that BCA is also a good course.

After BCA you can go for the MCA course which is post graduation course.MCA has a higher value than the BCA.If you wish to take the BCA then i suggest you to do the MCA also then only it makes it stronger and makes the job opportunities for you anywhere in india.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
6th May 2013, 06:10 PM
manojdev47

I completed my 12th standard i like to study BCA andMCA then MBA please suggest me the scope,benefit of the field
16th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.c.a in 2012.. with 72%.. i am working in an mnc b.p.o as technical support.. i am pursuing m.c.a from ignou.. plz help me for the options in future..
I want to know the good job options...for me.. as i dont want to work in b.p.o.
19th June 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

1) Doing engineering from private, not populer college 2)doing mca from government college what is better option to secure high sallery job? please sujest me. I have got 75% in 12th
21st November 2017, 10:14 PM
sajid lovely

I think you should go for Mca after Bca you will be able to get good job after completing Mca your scope will be spread over after Mca that's why go for Mca after Bca. 9050646060
I LIKE BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?