19th February 2010, 08:59 PM
UJVALA

is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

Sir,
i wish to appear for sbi po and po(rural business) exam .i am
presently studying 4th b.tech ece.am i eligible to apply for this
exam? Please reply.
Thanking you

20th February 2010, 11:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

ya why not , you are eligible if you are get the 60% marks in your b.tech exams, then tou are surely give the bank p.o exams.
20th February 2010, 11:27 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

Those students who have cleared their graduation with 60% marks only are eligible for bank PO exams as you haven't cleared your graduation till now you will not be eligible for bank po exams.
20th February 2010, 02:28 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hello

yes my friend you are eligible for this exam
you should have 60% in graduation
best of luck
20th February 2010, 08:56 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

yes,, you are eligible for it and i suggest you that prepare well for the exams and go for it...take help from some nearby coaching institutes and then go for the exams gupta publications provide good books for the bank PO exams...good luck bye take care...
21st February 2010, 11:38 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes, you can give the exam of bank po and po(rural buisness)exam.......
if you completed your any graduation degree.........with at least 60%.....
so carry on your preparation.......
so
best of luck
22nd February 2010, 12:06 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

first you take your degree ..with 60% marks then you
are eligible for bank PO job...
good luck...
1st March 2010, 02:35 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for the exam,but you should have above 60% marks in your b tech.best of luck for the exams
5th March 2010, 12:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you have to get above 60% marks to sit in bank p.o. exams. if you will get this marks then you are eligible.
6th March 2010, 02:21 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
yes you are obviously eligible to appear in the SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exams
you just have to have 60% marks in your graduation course
good luck
17th April 2010, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

is dere anyone who has given po exam in final yr and got through ?
6th September 2010, 09:04 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

yes you can eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam you should there minimum 60% marks in B.tech
8th September 2010, 09:04 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

obviously 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam, there will be no problem.

good luck
9th September 2010, 12:42 AM
tina toms

yes you can appear for the xam with 60% aggregate.all the best
9th October 2010, 05:45 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UJVALA View Post
Sir,
exam? Please reply.
Thanking you
dear friend,

I think as the basic qualification for appearing these examination is graduation so when you completed your engineering then only you can eligible for SBI PO and rural business.

good luck.
10th October 2010, 04:53 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Sir,
exam? Please reply.
Thanking you
dear friend,
the students who have done their graduation with atleast 60% marks are elible for the exam. since you have not passed your btech, you are not eligible for the exam. you can try next year.
all the best
12th October 2010, 07:59 PM
aotiwari

you are eligible if you have got the 60% marks in your b.tech exams till now, you can apply for SBI PO on a provisional basis.
15th November 2010, 11:04 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?

Yes a 4th year student is eligible he can appear in the exam for PO .

for the vacancies and dates of exam you can reffer to the employment news paper.
30th November 2010, 09:17 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

You should have to complete your graduation first with atleast 60% of marks. then only you are eligible to apply.
3rd January 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 4th b.tech in cse.i have aggrigate of 71.am i eligible for bank po exam or not?
3rd January 2011, 11:07 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

Quote:
Sir,
exam? Please reply.
Thanking you
yes why not you want to 60% mark in your ug level all the best friend
4th January 2011, 03:56 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

As far as bank PO posts are concerned the eigibility criteria is to complete a bachelor degree from a recognised university, so you are eligible. But while going for the interview it is mandatory to produce all your certificates to them. So it is wise to complete your degree and as well as you must be minimum 21 years old. Now most of the banks checks even for the computer application certification. If it is a part of your academic in UG then no problem else you need to have even this certification.
6th January 2011, 02:40 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

yes, you are eligible.the minimum qualification for bank p.o job is graduate with 55% percentage.so you are eligible
21st July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir b.tech final year students eligible or not.
5th December 2012, 11:51 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

You should have to complete your graduation first with atleast 60% of marks. then only you are eligible to apply.

yes you are obviously eligible to appear in the SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exams
you just have to have 60% marks in your graduation course.

As far as bank PO posts are concerned the eigibility criteria is to complete a bachelor degree from a recognised university, so you are eligible. But while going for the interview it is mandatory to produce all your certificates to them. So it is wise to complete your degree and as well as you must be minimum 21 years old. Now most of the banks checks even for the computer application certification. If it is a part of your academic in UG then no problem else you need to have even this certification.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?