20th August 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA further shortlisting if I have a year back?

Hello,

I am a btech student. I got year back in one subject in my 4th semester. right now i am in my final year and uptill now I have 4 backlogs and I am a ST category student. I am aiming at CAT'14 and other MBA entrance exam like XAT, NMAT, IIFT etc. I wanted to know, if I manage to get good percentile score in any of these exams, am i eligible for further shortlisting process of admission or this year back is fatal for MBA? please reply ASAP.

P.S I have good communication skills.

22nd August 2014, 11:31 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA further shortlisting if I have a year back?

Dear you have got four backlogs in your B.Tech therefore I would like to say sorry that you are to get admission in MBA because you have not completed your bachelor's degree yet therefore you just need to clear your degree first then think about MBA but if you think to appear for CAT or any other Management Entrance Examination for admission in MBA in any institute then you can not appear because to appear for CAT or MAT or XAT you should have passed degree and those candidates who are appearing for final year exams or awaiting for final results may also apply but you are pursuing 4th semester of your B.Tech so you are not eligible for the entrance exam too.

Suppose you qualify CAT or any Entrance Test and get good percentile then also you will not be shortlisted for further process because Institute or University will ask you for certificates and score cards of your all semester then how will you avail them of your all certificates so that will not be good for your image which is why you just need to focus on your graduation and clear that without any tension then think about CAT but you can start preparation for Entrance Test before completion of your degree.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?