15th July 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

i got 58% in 12th......i wanted to do b.tech...should i go for it ,i mean will these marks affect my future in getting god jobs like in mnc...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  8. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  10. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  12. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  14. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  18. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
15th July 2013, 03:24 PM
tapuda

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

hello

IT companies ,

you have listed here ,have the criteria of minimum 60% aggregate through out the career(60% in 10th,12th and UG).

your 12th percentage does not meet this criteria,so,you may be not eligible to sit in recruitment drive for the companies you have listed here.

But, you can try other good companies , which has minimum 55% criteria ,

as you have done exceptionally well in B.Tech , you can certainly put this thing ahead and can get better job.

Don't lose hope , there are many good companies in the market available,which has low percentage requirement , and they put emphasis on knowledge.
15th July 2013, 04:09 PM
Anandkp 44

Cutoff marks varies from institute to institute depending on the needs and requirements of the company from each institute.

Ususally for companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. a cutoff of 65% is usually present.

At places where relative grading is done, a GPA of 7 and above is sufficient to allow for placements into such companies.

IBM however demands a slightly higher GPA of around 7.5-8 and above.
15th July 2013, 07:42 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible for apply IT sector jobs(HCL,TCS,Infosys,Wipro,IBM,CTS)

IT Sector Jobs Eligibility :

Candidates must be complete 10th , 12th & Graduation level with min of 60% aggregate from a recognized University .

Candidates should not have any pending backlogs

Candidates must be complete Graduation in regular mode ( distance mode Graduation is not eligible for apply )

Selection Process :

Written Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview

Good Knowledge in programming languages i.e C,C++,Java ......
22nd September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic eligibilty to attend infosys for on campus recruitment , according to current yr 2013,pls do reply me,,
23rd September 2013, 03:26 PM
ashok.more002

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT

It's kinda difficult to confirm that you are eligible for all the companies but in some like TCS for sure because you have completed your 12th with less than 60 % as well as the diploma course with above 60%...

-> As you know the common eligibility criteria for the companies coming in for campus placement is 60% above through out studies..

-> In some companies they will either see 12th or diploma course marks as very less complete both, so in your case you have to confirm with your college placement officials...

-> Most probably you can show your diploma course mark then you will be eligible...

-> The common eligibility criteria for freshers is as follows...

-> 60% above through out studies.

-> No current arrears.

-> Maximum of 2 years study gap.

-> Good communication & Technical skills.

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..
26th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Im a final year b.tech ECE student,i have got 91.4% in 10th,82.2% in 12th and a cgpa of 7.44 (upto 5th semester) in b.tech.Am I eligible for WIPRO,CTS,IBM,INFOSYS?
1st November 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

i have 10th 87% and 12th 90% but in btech cse i got 65%..... for which companies i will be eligible to attend for interview.....?
29th January 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for HCL company after scoring 82%in 10th,83% in 12th and 67% in B.tech,if the company hires by campus recruitment drive?.......please awaiting 4 ur reply..
29th January 2014, 11:49 PM
vithal raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 64% in 10,57% in 12,76.25% in D.I.T,76.15% in my B.TECH(I.T) am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......plz awaiting 4 u r rply

yaa u eligible 4 that. . Best of luchk.
16th July 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

what are the parameters need to join in IT companies?how much cgpa they are expecting? am in 3rd year 5th semester and cgpa is 8.09? Am I eligible for the campus placement? pls reply me who knows.........
31st August 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

i have 50% in 10,,76.25% in D.I.T,76.15% in my B.TECH(E.C.E) am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......plz awaiting 4 u r rply
31st August 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i completed my BCA from techno india college scoring 75% marks and after that i am doing a job and at present i have completed MCA from distance with an experience of 3years. so what will be my salary today?
10th September 2014, 01:06 PM
A.Sundar.Reddy

sir,
I have 78%in 10th and 68% in board of intermediate and in b.tech i have re-registered the the 2nd year due to health problem so my 4 year b.tech degree has become 5 year degree.If my percentage will be around 60. Am i eligible for the placement?
6th October 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 63% in 10,54% in 12,74.11% in in my B.TECH(EEE) with 2 year experience in PHP Developer . am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......
my mail id- [email protected] . plz awaiting 4 u r rply
24th April 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have got 90% in 10th and 82% in 12th and 6.97 cgpa for btech. Am I eligible to attend IBM recruitment where eligibility criterea is 7. Will my cgpa get rounded off to 7?
24th April 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have got 90% in 10th and 82% in 12th and 6.97 cgpa for btech. Am I eligible to attend IBM recruitment where eligibility criterea is 7. Will my cgpa get rounded off to 7?
18th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Nandini.p madhusudhan

I have 80% in 10th , 62 in diploma and 55% in BE in ECE. Am i eligible to attend interview in HP company.
6th July 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Why the companies require the tenth,inter percentages.they should require mainly degree percentage.talent should not be proved by these percentages..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?