9th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

one of my friend had attended the interview n he told me that they are calling us on the basis of roll no. not akn no.
11th November 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

I have been selected for the interview of engineer trainee. I have an 1 year experience in PSU. I dont have NOC. will this be a problem for me?
11th November 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your experience, even i faced General type questions and some questions related to our subject. can anyone tell how will they give weightage to written test and interview, whether they will select candidate based on interview or based on marks in written test or combination of both & our degree marks, present employment etc. factors...i am not clear how will they arrive at final decison. and they have kept our written marks also confidential.

Thanks
Raju
11th November 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Greetings to all,
Here i am going to attend BHEL interview ST(Mechanica) on 17th Nov. I am Presently Working in L&T (PSU), So please guide me Whether i should take the NOC or not Required..?

Thanks/Regards,
B Durga Ramesh,
[email protected].
12th November 2011, 12:37 PM
manivas

yes, noc may be a problem for govt/psu employees
13th November 2011, 12:05 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

I think companies like BHEL conducts its own test for recruiting members which is of the first stage and the stage stage comprises of interview.

All you need to do is get strong in your basic part.They ask questions from books like R.K Bansal,Modi and Seth,Rajput which provides you the depth in the subject.

So keep referring the above books which provides you all the basic part you need to answer.Start preparing the books from your second year of your core subjects.

Thanks
13th November 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have bhel interview on 14th nov - mechanical stream...
I am now in iit madras doing my mtech thermal stream 1st year.... I dont know what to do if i got selected. Please tell your suggestion friends............
15th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hey Guys,

Please tell me From Which date they are started calling Sup (Mechanical) ?....

And in Kolkata Whaen they startyed....?.

Please do needful.

Thanks/Regards,

B Durga Ramesh,

[email protected]
15th November 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

when Bhel supervisop trainee result declared
16th November 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

When interview result will be published??
17th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i had mine on 12th at kolkata ST electrical. only technical and past work experienced questions were asked.
18th November 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

1-tell me about bhel?
2-what does bhel produce electricity?
18th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Does any body have any idea about the final results for ETs???
20th November 2011, 09:44 PM
pinkukalyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IF WE PERFORM VERY WELL IN THE INTERVIEW WILL THEY SURELY SELECT ME WITHOUT CONSIDERING MY WRITTEN TEST PERFORMANCE..BCOZ I DIDNT KNOW MY RANK AND I NOT ABLE TO GUESS MY WRITTEN TEST MARKS..PLS CLARIFY ME FRNDS...ALSO THEY HAVE CALLED ME ON 25 NOV,BUT INTERVIEW COMMENCING FROM1ST NOV SO GUESS I MAY BE GET LOW MARK
No buddy, there's no issue for marks in calling for interview. they are calling as per ascending Roll number in a particular region. They will call First General then OBC then SC & then ST.

You do your best.

Its not decided that only technical will be asked. They can ask you about your Personal background, your current job experience & job profile, general question like why you want to join BHEL, Tell about Bhel etc etc.

I have given interview for ST on 15th Nov.

So, don't worry & do your best & be positive.
23rd November 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

When will BHEL ET interview results be declared?
24th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
When will BHEL ET interview results be declared?
Dec'11 last week...probably...
25th November 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends..interview is simply brief....80% questions related to personality and 20% related to subject

so be be prepare on ur personlity

regards
Mahesh
26th November 2011, 01:11 PM
ajaycba.923

Dear friends ,
I have been short listed for interview for the post of supervisor trainee Mechanical in BHEL.
I am from sc category.my interview is on 5th dec. 2011 at kolkatta. please told me that what type of question do they ask.

Ajay Kumar
[email protected]
26th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

When will Bhel ST (Finance) interview results declared?
27th November 2011, 12:24 AM
imcoolleone

HI dear,

I think companies like BHEL conducts its own test for recruiting members which is of the first stage and the stage stage comprises of interview.

All you need to do is get strong in your basic part.They ask questions from books like R.K Bansal,Modi and Seth,Rajput which provides you the depth in the subject.

So keep referring the above books which provides you all the basic part you need to answer.Start preparing the books from your second year of your core subjects.

Thanks
27th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

bhel interview et they asked like
1.tell abt urself
2.questions on the subject of ur interest
3.tell abt bhel n what u r gng to contribute to bhel if u r selected
4.some questions on ur academic project
5.if u r a girl they r asking how u r gng to work in bhel how do u feel u r fit.. making people nervous
6.some questions on ur work exp also
but girl candidates take it as a challenge and do well
All The Best
29th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i would like to share my experience. i attended the st- mechanical interview on 21st november at chennai. the interview took place in a 5 star hotel, and i was the first to get he call. they verified my documents which includes my marksheets, passing certificates. do not forget to take filled in biodata and ta form. there were 4 people in the panel. some of the questios asked were- 1. do you want to continue your further studies? 2. my work profile in previous organisation. 3. an example when u find obstacle while working.4. about bhel corporate office, its products. 5.two cars are standing how to find whether its a petrol or diesel car?6. about various machine tools.7. about boiler.8. preferred place of posting. it lasted for 10 minutes only. iwas not satisfied with myself but hopr for the best. wish u all best of luck......
29th November 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

When will they announce Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Interview Result?
29th November 2011, 10:32 PM
umakant hanwate

Tommarow i am going to bhel's interview, but i have no idea about such type of interview because this is my 1st interview so plz give me ur ideas and send it on [email protected]
29th November 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Yes Dear , they call the candidate on basis of written test marks only , they arrange them in descending order of marks obtained in written test , about the weightage they give 75 % to marks obtained in written test and 25 % marks obtained in interview , But all the condidates selected for interview are not having so much difference in written exam , they all have near by same...................

k kishor

30th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Any one have ST FINANCE QUESTION PAPER - 2011
30th November 2011, 10:32 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

Thanks
30th November 2011, 10:34 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

Thanks
2nd December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be BHEL ST (FINANCE) Interview results? Is it all the interviews are over?
4th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

pl z tell me when will be BHEL st {finance} interview results?
7th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Result(ST Finance) will be out by 15th Jan 2012, when did u had interview and whre. i had at chennai on 3rd Nov11.
7th December 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Results will be out on 15th Jan 2012, when & whr was ur interview, mine was on 3rd nov at chennai.
8th December 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

When will be BHEL ST (ENGINEERING) Interview results? Is it all the interviews are over?
10th December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

My friend has asked to the hr personnel for the result and they told the tentative is dec last/ jan 1st week.
10th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Why it takes too much time to announce interview results?
18th December 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

when will the results publish? mine was on nov 7 at chennai asked abt project and favourite subjects?
19th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

results will be next week
20th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

When interview result will come?
20th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

When will be bhel st finance results? My interview was on 7th Nov at chennai
22nd December 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is the interviewer know the result of writtten test of the candidate? and when is the final result of st will be declared?
23rd December 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

when will be bhel result out
23rd December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

when will interview test result for st mechanical will come
24th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

when the st finance interview result will be declare
24th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
When interview result will come?
by at any cost before 31st december 2011
24th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Actually there is only one panel for recruitment so they are traveling across india , so result will be out before 15 jan 2012.
25th December 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

BHEL (ST/ET) result will be declared in first or second week of Jan'12.
26th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

when will the bhel ST(finance) results come..
31st December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, any idea about bhel interview results?
2nd January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hey...guys...today i hv called one of my senior at bhel,corp rnd...he told me that result will be out till 20th jan'12 and we will be posted by 25th feb'12...so all the best...
3rd January 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey...guys...today i hv called one of my senior at bhel,corp rnd...he told me that result will be out till 20th jan'12 and we will be posted by 25th feb'12...so all the best...
Thanks for the information. All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?