4th January 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

There is no fixed date for interview result
8th January 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

results will be out on jan 19 evening sais by bhel hr miss.praveena
10th January 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it True, Please conform the same................
19th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey today is january 19th, where is the result???

I think all these are rumours....

If any body knows the correct date please post it here..
20th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

on which basis BHEL panel called for interview Rank or Roll no.?
20th January 2012, 02:47 PM
tl.com

hi dear,
All you need to do is get strong in your basic part.They ask questions from books like R.K Bansal,Modi and Seth,Rajput which provides you the depth in the subject.

So keep referring the above books which provides you all the basic part you need to answer.Start preparing the books from your second year of your core subjects.

beside all this if you have personal relations in the BHEL then please try to acknowledge the person about the interview dates, that may help you.

I am telling you all because my friend has used this resources in order to clear his Personal Interview round.

But another important thing i would like to tell you that if you were caught n this fraud, then you also may be terminated and barred for the interview in future. Including other similar companies.
thanks
21st January 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey today is january 19th, where is the result???

I think all these are rumours....

If any body knows the correct date please post it here..
Guys,

I have called today to BHEL HR, They are telling ST (Mechanical) Results will be out by Feb- 2nd week. What is happening yar.................
21st January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
There is no fixed date for interview result
You r right...it may be today....tomorrow or after 1 month....
22nd January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Guys,

I have called today to BHEL HR, They are telling ST (Mechanical) Results will be out by Feb- 2nd week. What is happening yar.................
Hi,

Wht about other streams yaar...?
23rd January 2012, 10:06 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitnita View Post
please give some insight for the interview of BHEL for Engineer trainees in mechanical stream....pls anyone
Now BHEL strated for recruitment of engineering trainees for mechanical and electrical engineering canditates through the GATE Exam cutoff score.And based on the score the candidate for personal interview
23rd January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
Guys,

Hey....are they calling through e mail intimation only....???? pls...ask ur frndzsss....if they got any???
24th January 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

ET/ ST Recruitment, 2011-12 :

* ET Results – End January, 2012
* ST Results – Mid February, 2012
this is a confirmed message from BHEL HR guys.............
26th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be the bhel engineer trainee result coming
28th January 2012, 10:04 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi,
its all about your interest that which field you want to select.
but i think that mtec is the best option for u.
u can also go for CCNA (i.e cicco certified network network administrator).
this is a online exam conduct by CISCO, the fee for this exam in apprx 45$. you should get training in any of the registered testing center of CISCO in your state.
CDEC is an another best option.
but i think this is more beneficial for computer students.
BEST OF LUCK.
4th February 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

during my graduation, I prepared for PSUs. I had qualified several PSUs' written exams and appeared for interviewes and would like to share my experience who are interested in PSU jobs. Here you will get a lot of relevant data to prepare for the same.
I have gone through BARC, NPCIL, SAMEER & BHEL written & interview
Go to the link for complete kowledge:

www.pjbindass.com
12th April 2012, 10:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi friend,

It is nothing but the technical interview which was conducted by the BHEL.its its own test.

Hear i am providing some of the books just you refer these books you can easily understood.

The books are R.K Bansal,Modi,Seth,Rajput these books have depth knowledge about the subject please refer these books once.
thank you
8th August 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

when will start calling for interview for GT - 2012 through GATE 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?