27th March 2015, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?

Dear sir I want previous question of entrance exam of class11th
please send me sir. My Id is [email protected]
28th March 2015, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?

sir plzzzz send me previous question paper of sssc science stream .
on [email protected]
8th April 2015, 12:16 AM

Dear sir plz send previous year question papers of amu (b.tech and mba) my email-id is [email protected]
11th April 2015, 01:40 PM

i want tofind previus paper forpreparing entrance exam m.b.a on the site but i dnt know which site have .
11th April 2015, 09:29 PM

With due regards abd respectfully Sarah wishing u Good Evening.... Sir i m studnt of DU and applied for Masters in politcial Scince , Public Adminstration and Human Rights.....Sir will u please mail me the previous three years question papers at my gmail address [email protected].... For this i will.. be always regardful to u...
11th April 2015, 09:47 PM

Good evening Sir..... I m student in DU and had applied for Masters in Political Science , Public Adminstration , Human Rights and requesting u to please mail me the two years previous question papers..And my gmail address is [email protected] this i will be always regardful to u
17th April 2015, 08:48 AM

Dear sir i want the previous year question of entrance exam of BA ....please send me sir my id is [email protected]
20th April 2015, 06:24 PM

Sir, can I please have access to 2014 entrance examination question paper... mail it on [email protected]
26th April 2015, 12:04 AM

Sir please send to me previous year question papper of entrance examination for ma psychology.send to my email id:[email protected]
30th April 2015, 04:40 PM

dear sir
i want some previous years question papers of b.com. entrance test plz send me asap..my mail id is [email protected].
ill thank full to you. Because the study material is out from market and i am worried now just want little help from you .

thanx n regards
palash
1st May 2015, 03:02 PM

Respected sir
Please send previous year question paper of class 11 (science) on my email - [email protected]
Thanking You
Yours faithfully
Bhavraj Pal
3rd May 2015, 03:45 PM

Plz send me previous years question pprs of msc chemistry of AMU University on my mail id [email protected]
4th May 2015, 03:45 AM

Yes....but I have nothing to tell..becoz no one cares..I just love the amu..I don't know why. Bt never got a chance to visit there onto get admission in them......seriously I wants to study in amu.. N I want to be a product of amu.....
7th May 2015, 05:55 PM

Please send me a sample paper of B.A.
Your obediently,
Sharik Azam
E.mail [email protected]
15th May 2015, 11:09 PM

dear sir, i wanna the previous year question paper of amu entrance exam for class m.com. plz send me sir my id [email protected]
19th May 2015, 11:34 AM

Lightbulb Re: Previous years entrance question paers of Aligarh Muslim University?

amu previous year papers for entrance of class 11
sir i want the AMU previous years papers for class 11 so please give me these papers . And then i have got some idea to solve this year question paper.and send this paper on my e mail id [email protected]
24th May 2015, 12:18 PM

Dir sir I want the privous 10 year question papers of m.tech civil and syllebus please send me sir my id [email protected]
8th July 2015, 09:01 PM

I want previous year entrance test paper for PHD in management .
Please send me on this [email protected] , its my request.
21st July 2015, 02:05 AM

Can anyone send me the entrance paper of b.com for the year 2014 and/or 2015.
My emal is..... [email protected]
30th August 2015, 08:24 AM

HELLO SIR MY NAME IS SHAHID RAZA
Sir,please send me previous year entrance exam questions paper of class 11th (PCM)
18th September 2015, 08:51 PM

Please send me previous year entrance paper of arts stream of amu on my email
1st October 2015, 12:21 PM

Sir I'm a student of B.E. Mechanical Engineering.Kindly, Please send me M.Tech Mechanical previous question papers on My Email [email protected].

Thanking You,
Your's sincerely
Mohammad Irfan
21st November 2015, 11:33 PM

Dear sir, most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that please send me previous year question of entrance exam of class 11th.At [email protected]
9th December 2015, 11:43 AM

I will be very grateful if somebody send me at least 5 years class 6 entrance question papers (AMU) or download link%u2026
my email id is [email protected]

Akram
12th December 2015, 03:46 PM

Plz send me all entrance exam question papers of ph.d economics of AMU.
12th December 2015, 08:03 PM

My name is mubashir
From kerala
I have need all previous MBA enterance examination papers of AMU
Kindly expecting your response

Email: [email protected]
22nd December 2015, 07:39 PM

sir please send me as soon possible the previous year question papers of amu entrance exam for class 9th
my email id : [email protected]
15th January 2016, 09:42 AM

Plz. Send me the previous entrance papers of Islamic studies & M.lis on [email protected]
15th January 2016, 04:19 PM

Sir please send me prevoius years class 11 entrance exam question papers science for amu on my mail
16th January 2016, 10:07 PM

Dear sir can you send me the last year BUMS entrance question paper my e-mail
Plz sir
Thanking you sir......
1st February 2016, 03:32 PM

Dear sir pls send me 10 years back enterence exam question paper of 11th diploma engneearing on email address [email protected] .. Plsss
10th February 2016, 03:24 PM
vaibhav ror

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3300017]Dear sir,
I want previous year entrance question papers of class11(science stream) of Aligarh Muslim University ?
please sent me at [email protected]
17th February 2016, 08:27 PM

assalamualikum sir...with regard sir its ma humble request to u plzz send me last year M.A history entrance paper on ma [email protected]
26th February 2016, 08:29 PM

Dear sir
I am from samastipur
I want simple papers for bums entrance please sent these
Papers e_email [email protected]
Nahi 1years ka question papers
4th March 2016, 12:50 AM

I'm from kashmir I want to get information about PG political science entrance exam for the year 2016
Contact me plz 9596523575
24th March 2016, 12:11 AM

Hi sir,

Please send last years entrance exam papers for Mtech mechanical.
my email id is [email protected]
1st April 2016, 07:15 PM

Please send me question paper of bcom on my email I'd [email protected]
10th April 2016, 01:03 PM

respected sir / mam please give me a sample question paper of entrance exam for b.tech because I have no idea for the question paper of amu
12th April 2016, 07:15 PM

I want last years entrance exam question papers for class11th for commerce for entrance exam
pls send on my email id [email protected]
18th April 2016, 07:33 PM

Re: Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?

I want previous year entrance question papers of class11(science stream) of Aligarh Muslim University ?
please sent to my email id.
20th April 2016, 03:15 PM

Question Re: Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?

Please send previous yrs question paper for AMU admission test for class XI (science stream). my e-mail id is [email protected]
Dear sir I am from alighar ,
I archive 5 year questions for b.sc entrance previous question plz send me on my email id
Is [email protected]
26th April 2016, 08:21 AM

Sir, please send MAhistory entrance examination
prevous question papers
my email id:[email protected]
27th April 2016, 03:26 PM

Sir please send me previous year solved question paper of b.sc honours of chemistry and maths for entrance exam on my email [email protected]
6th May 2016, 05:21 PM

Sir please provide me previous year question paper of class 11 science stream at [email protected]
7th May 2016, 11:44 AM

dear sir
i want the previous year question of entrance exam of bums plz send me sir my email id is
alubaidalam17@gmail. com
10th May 2016, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Previous years entrance question paper of Aligarh Muslim University?

I want the last 5 year mba entrence paper of Aligarh, please provide me on the email . [email protected]
Thanking you
1st September 2016, 09:30 PM

Sir please send Amu previous years questions paper for 11th science stream on email:
10th October 2016, 05:21 PM

Sir, plz send me the previous years entrance exam model question papers for preparation purpose to [email protected]
Thank u
11th December 2016, 11:21 AM

Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?

kindly send to me [email protected]
14th December 2016, 01:11 PM

I want to admission of M. A history..in AMU.
So please sir send me.. Previous year question paper of aligarh muslim university.
My e-mail I'd - injmaam@gmail. Com