23rd September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?

Hello,
I am a student of BCA of Nagpur University. I want to do MCA in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please provide me the details of the entrance exam for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  4. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  6. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  10. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 47% in graduation and 89 JECA rank?
  13. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  14. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Information about Aligarh University entrance exam?
  17. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
10th October 2015, 12:13 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?

MCA stands for Masters in Computer science and Application. As you want to do this course from one of the top university i.e Aligarh Muslim University.

Following are the details regarding this:

Eligibility: Student must possess B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. with 55% marks in aggregate
or
--Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized University with 55% marks in aggregate and must have studied Mathematics along with any two of the following subjects - Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject at the qualifying examination.

--Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent Course.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done through objective exam followed by counselling.

Test Pattern The objective paper consists of 100 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes.
--Math and statistics ->50 questions
--Physics->20 questions
--Computer Science-> 20 questions
--Logical Ability and Reasoning->10 questions

**Since the number of intake is only 60 and lots of candidates fill this form. so you have to solve much questions in the exam to have a fair chance to get a seat in the counselling. So start preparing accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?