21st April 2013, 10:24 PM
Danish Siddiqui341

What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam of previous years?

What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) B.tech entrance of previous year(2012)?

3rd May 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam of previous years?

What is the cutoff list of amu entrance exam b-tech in 2012
20th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam of previous years?

if a person get 48% in aggregate in physics,chemistry and biology and pass in english will he eligible for mbbs in aligarh muslim university?
5th November 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I want know that How admission in. BTech after passing 12th from west Bengal.sir, please give me a direction
5th November 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for addmission in BTech after passing 12th from west Bengal
1st February 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Suggest the nearest Date for btech forms 2014
23rd February 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in AMU .in b.tech by donation help me . call me at8687555576
21st April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff of aligarh muslim university b.tech entrance exam general categry
8th May 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that the last 3 years question paper of B.Tech only oin A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?