31st August 2010, 09:59 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering M-tech in electrical? Eligibility criteria for Mtech in electrical and its entrance exams?

dear friend,

there is only one eligibility criteria,you have to complete your graduation in Btech,or you must have complete your MSC for appearing in GATE..

after clearing GATE you can take admission in Mtech..

for getting good college you have to do well in GATE..

all the best..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  2. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. How much money is needed to complete the course of M.Tech? How many branches are there in Electrical Engineering? Total number of colleges offering electrical engineering?
  4. Which colleges come under Anna University offering M.Tech course in electrical?
  5. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  6. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  7. Information about colleges offering M.Tech course for B.Tech Electrical and Power students? Criteria and fee structure for M.Tech?
  8. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  9. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  10. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  11. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Biotechnology after passing electrical and electronics?
  13. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which are the suitable college for M.Tech? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering with 76.36%
  16. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  17. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics? -- [New]
31st August 2010, 11:48 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Colleges offering M-tech in electrical? Eligibility criteria for Mtech in electrical and its entrance exams?

Hello friend,

For doing M.Tech you must have to appear for the GATE exam, this is the basic criteria for the apearing the GATE. So prepare we;ll for the Gate exam.

Good luck!!!!
27th September 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how shall i prepare my self for GATE?I am a 2nd year b.tech student please inform me about the type of question comes in GATE.please reply me by mail my email id :[email protected]
28th October 2010, 07:31 AM
mseetharamster

Colleges:For M.Tech in Electricals the best available option is IITs.

For that you have to clear GATE exam with a good score.
Eligibility bachelor degree holder(4 years) are eligible.
30th December 2010, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

60% in be means exact what?
whether its 60% in final year or aggregate of all 4 years mark?
2nd February 2011, 02:15 PM
Vuttibtit

Default My cellulitis is more than disconcerting me!!!

Hey, I have to ask you something please. The situation is, that I'm not staying for a very long time at the same living place because of my work. I've started anti cellulitis treatments in a beauty health resort, but i'm not able to keep it up going at the same spa. On top of that, there will not be any worthy results, as I cannot go to the clinic for the treatments every 7 days or even two-three times a week... And I googled on the internet and bought for myself some lotions and creams, but the truth is I don't distinguish any significant change. If you know something that could be in help for me, please tell me as fast as possible. I'm still extremely young for this kinds of troubles, so I'll get the money for anything that you believe that's worth. Thanks for the assistance
2nd February 2011, 02:46 PM
Vuttibtit

Default Please, I have to find efficient cellulitis procedures for home use!

hi girls, can I ask you something? My trouble is, that I'm permanently traveling - because of my job. I would like to purchase an anti-cellulitis procedures packet, but I do not have the opportunity to visit always the same therapist for that. Moreover, what's the idea of spending money for these procedures, while in any case I can't to go all of them. I have already at home anti-cellulite soap and some other aesthetic product, however this is not professional and I'm still seeking for something more specialized. If there's any chance that you can give me an suggestion what other I could do, I'll really thank you for your aid.I'm willing to try anything, because I am still young and this is really worrying me. Thanks for the advice
2nd February 2011, 06:18 PM
Vuttibtit

Default Cellulitis recommendations somebody?

hallo girls, may I ask you one issue? The circumstances are, that I'm not staying for a very long time at the same place as of my work. I've started anti cellulite procedures in a beauty health resort, however can not continue going at the same spa. More than that, what's the idea of paying for the treatments, while anyhow I am not able to to go all of them. A neighbor of mine gave me some lotions and specially designed soaps, but they are not helping me. So, if by any chance, there's some other method that can make better my condition, and is something that I could use at my room, please let me know now. I know that usually the first-class products are expensive, but I'll do whatever thing to reduce the cellulite as much as possible. Thanks for the advice
12th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
my name is anoop nd my gate marks are 21.67 and gate score is 285...
plz help me to find out where i can get admission............
14th June 2011, 01:35 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Yes you are eligible for GATE 2011. Even 3rd year B.Tech student is eligible for appearing in GATE, as because GATE scores are valid for 2 years.

So, if had appeared for it, then you are eligible for getting admission into M.Tech in 2011.

But since you have not appeared for it, no problem you can appear for 2011.

Also there is no limit for maximum numbersof attempts for GATE, but age limit of 30 years.
Thanks
21st June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friend,
If I do not get 1st class in BE(Electronics) but having good score in GATE, can i still get admission for M Tech.
30th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59% in final year of engg. Am i eligible to do M.tech from IIT?
19th February 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

can a cse student wil be able to do mtech in electrical???im doing 3r yr in cse if so plz tell me the process
2nd March 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 21 marks so not qualified in GATE 2011. is there any way to get admission in m.tech in any good college ???? plzzz help
2nd March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 21 marks in GATE 2011 and in general category that is not qualifying marks....now is there any way so i can admission in m.tech in any good college ??? plz help
2nd March 2012, 03:39 PM
er.riteshchauhan

i have got only 21 marks in GATE 2011 and in general category that is not qualifying marks....now is there any way so i can admission in m.tech in any good college ??? plz help
6th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 371 & all india rank is 8054 for what collage i will apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?