30th December 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector?

I am in std 9 what side should I take after my 10
Regards
KIRAN
2nd February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector?

HI

I want to become a district collector,I am student of T.Y.BCom,which exam i have to clear for becoming district collector. please email me on [email protected]
13th February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hello im studying in B.sc final......wat i should do become an collector
26th March 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a district collector. now i am doing AMIE degree.with this i want to start preparation of IAS. So which books am i going to refer for IAS????
4th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

hello I have passed 10th class now i want to know that which subject i have to choose to become a district collector is commerce with maths is a good option and please also tell me all the details of exams, syllabus,age limit, to become a collector please also tall the salary and the facilities a collector get?
and is to become a collector in future is a good choice pls pls reply me.......?
4th April 2013, 09:40 PM
prassyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apndt View Post
respected mam/sir

i have done b.com. I want detail information regarding district collector. I want to know about the exams which i have to clear for becoming district collector.

Thanks & regards
anita
if you want to become a distric collector you have to appear upsc exam. That is ias exam. You have to clear prelims, mains and interview. Then you will become a district collector
4th April 2013, 10:02 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

You have to appear for IAS(civil services) conducted by UPSC.
the minimum qualification required for appearing this exam would be
A graduate degree from any university/institute.
The candidate should be in the age bracket of 21-32 years with relaxation for sc/st and obc candidates.

the examination is conducted in 3 different stages
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Interview

After successful selection of the candidate, he/she has to undergo training. After successful completion of training the candidate will be posted as sub-collector, project director, etc, and after having 3-4 years experience the candidate will be posted as district collector.

All the best
5th April 2013, 10:32 AM
bpraveen b

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Dear

I will appraise you to become the district collector. for this You have to appear for IAS(civil services Examinations) conducted by UPSC.
It consist of all departments of civil services like revenue,administration, lokasabha, rajyasabha, Parliaments & many more,
The minimum qualification required for appearing this exam would be
A graduate degree from any university/institute.
The candidate should be in the age 21-32 years with relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

IAS EXAM consist of 3 different stages
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Interview

After successful selection of the candidate, he/she has to undergo training. After successful completion of training the candidate will be posted as sub-collector, project director, etc, and after having 3-4 years experience the candidate will be posted as district collector.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

for futher any information please visit www.upsc.gov.in
All the best
22nd April 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the payment nd power of the collecter?
14th May 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how to become district collector in up state please give me steps to pass this exam
9th September 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madem

*I want to be a DISTRIC COLLFCTOR,What is the exam ya other entering procedure of it...?
*from the child hood i want to be a collector,
*i am in diploma 5th mechanical,,

NIKUNJ
PRAJAPATI
2nd October 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! i am a mining engineer.i want to make a district collector so who we can do?plese give me answer my email address [email protected]
13th October 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

If we pass the exam then we got job direct
8th November 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when tamil nadu state government conduct psc exam
20th January 2014, 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=apndt;270691]Respected Mam/Sir

I have done S.Y,B.com. I want detail information regarding District Collector. I want to know about the exams which I have to clear for becoming District Collector.

Thanks & Regards
Aakash S. Mohite
20th January 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a District Collector?
When is the district collector exam?
How could I become a district collector after passing B.Tech Mechanical? What are the qualifications for the same? What type of knowledge and which books are to be referred?
Basic requirements for becoming an IAS? On what basis they select a candidate for District Collector Post?
Can I become a Collector through UPSC exam after MSc?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/59859-detail-information-about-district-collector-exam-clear-become-district-collector-2.html#ixzz2qvST69Fj
7th February 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done bcom in commerce field and I m a married.
But I want to give this examination but how to give and wat proccedure.
And wat is formality of form just tell me my age is 26
19th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i have to apply for district collector i am in bcom 2nd year so i want to ask that how can i apply for it what is the procedure for applying
3rd February 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hey.. I Am studying In second year of Bsc. Plz Give me the Guideline to go ahead..to become a district collector.
9th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
my name is rahul i have a one question for you can you tell me what is the crietaria for applaying for ias exam and whats about syllabus
31st August 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hey I want to know that If I write the csat exam then I become IAS officer after that if I attended this three exam then what I become ias office or collector plz let me know full details plz
7th April 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. I want detail information regarding District Collector. I want to know about the exams which subjects are important for post of district collector . plz tell me how to prepare for collector exams

Thanks & Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?