3rd September 2013, 04:54 PM
santhosh29

Default Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

B.Sc Degree Holder can apply this Government jobs:

Railway jobs

Bank Jobs (IBPS, SBI Exams).

BSNL.

Group Exams

IAS, IPS Exams.
3rd September 2013, 09:13 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

My dear there are so many jobs after the graduation from B.sc , Here are some specific jobs for that you can apply are -;

You can apply for the all the Administrative services as -:

I.A.S. ( Indian Administrative services )

I.P.S. ( Indian Police services )

I.F.S. ( Indian foreign services )

And also you can apply for the all the state government services as H.C.S.

In the Railway you can apply for R.R.B. ( Railway Recruitment board ) as -;

Ticket Collector

station Master

Deputy station Master

Clerk

In The Defense the C.D.S. is also a very good option for you as in C.D.S.for all the

wings as -;

Navy

Army

Air force

In the S.S.C. you can apply for the clerical posts

Drug Inspector

Tax Inspector

Food Inspector

H.S.S.C. ( Haryana Staff Selection commission ) you can also apply for same .

Can also apply for the banking jobs as in I.B.P.S. for -:

Bank P.O.

clerk

Cashier

And also in low level posts or of grade c posts as -:

storekeeper

Record keeper

Receptionist

security guard

Also in other government jobs are available for you as of the -:

clerical and peon posts in any institutions and schools

Police jobs as head constable and constable

Jobs in B.S.N.L.

Thanks have a nice day .
15th May 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs can i get after bsc forestry ?how much salary i could get?
9th October 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a govt job after BSc mathematics?
10th November 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY MENTION THE JOB PROSPECTS AFTER B.SC. (RADIO PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS)
31st July 2020, 11:34 PM
deepikapandey9999

You can always go for the commission jobs like IAS and state PSC. Though it will require a lot more time and demands extreme dedication and hard work, you will end up having a great job.
But the fact is, there is hell lot of competition in any of the PSC job. So you can rather go for SSC (staff selection commission)- CGL. The jobs offered under this are quite good also it just requires few months of preparation and if you start preparing from your BSc, you can join within 8–10 months after the completion of the course.
The third option is the BANK-PO (probationary officers) and also the clerk grades. You have to apply for the IBPS examination and need to score well in that. After that you need to apply to the individual banks. SBI doesn’t take candidates through IBPS It organizes it’s own different examination.
If you are any how interested in teaching, you can go for either B.Ed or BTC and end up having a government assistant teacher’s job for primary, junior and junior high schools.
Except all these options, you can also go for railways and forest departments which open vacancies time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?