3rd January 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National institute of nutrition entrance exam eligibility criteria?

Does NIN provides Masters in dietetics for the students of BA of Home Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
  2. Procedure and minimum eligibility criteria to do Ph.D from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  3. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  5. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  6. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET? -- [New]
  7. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  8. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  9. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  10. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  11. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Is commerce suitable to take admission in hotel management
  13. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  14. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  16. Can I do MCA after B.Com?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in ECE?
  18. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
12th March 2012, 08:03 AM
jobsick

my dear,

yes you are eligible this exam
the only one criteria is you have to pass graduation with 55%
if you want more details a bout this please log in following official website
www.niniindia.org
17th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i completed my graduation with subjects biochem, biotec, chem,plz tell me wether iam eligible for any course in nin ? if so then what are that courses?when there notifications are given?
6th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i hav done b.phamacy..m i eligible fa doin post graduation in nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?